A wife for Moulay Rachid and her role in Morocco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you could see that king' wife non appearance wasn't coherent with the moroccan society where women were out since decades. imo the palace was really many years behind the moroccan society and moroccan's life style ;)
well said Zineb thanks for saying this,morrocan women in general are very opened mind and creative.

i didn't say what M6 did reflect modernity,my point was that he is modern man as alot of or most arab royals but he was the only one who have the courage and bravery the change laws for wamen big and great changes,when the rest of the arab royals was afraid to start conflict with the islamist/conservative parties,so modernity for them is something they live and show to the world how modern they are but they don't dare and make some change in their societies:whistling:

i wonder why rachid or his cabinet didn't dismiss these rumours since the beginning :nonono:
i know the MRF don't have the habit to make declarations about their personal lives or dismiss rumours, but in a case like this, they could do it in a way or another to stop it. this rumour lasted couple of years. pity for the girl :sad:

this is a good question Zineb,it was easy to know all about the remours just by call phone to Kawtar,so why she didn't tell in the first place colleague i know as journalist she have somes and make it clear a long time go,I suspect she want her 15 minutes of fame:ermm:

I don’t share your opinion, I think that she don’t know what do because the rules of the Makhzen are bizarre, does she has the right to speak about the prince, and to say that there isn’t anything, how the makhzen would be reacted if she did that, it can say that it’s a lack of respect toward the prince to speak about this story
For me, it’s the role of moulay rachid cabinet to dismiss the rumors, but imo, the prince don’t care at all about this story, and it’s repercussion in the life of this journalist

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with your both hypothesis shrifia and rosa, it can be one or the other.
also, the fact that kawtar had a facebook account and she cancelled just after the rumours started to spread, let ppl think maybe the story is true. a simple friend of the prince, will not cancel the facebook account without a reason behind. so, maybe there was something between kawtar and rachid at the beginning and it doesn't work, so now they keep a friendship relation. also, kawtar wrote some articles about rachid' activities for festival in south of morocco. i guess she was there and following his work. so, imo the MRF and the protocol will never allow rachid' future wife following him "in public" before marriage. but since it was, so maybe they didn't (or never) thought about marriage

the rules of Makhzans didn't react in any way on the last article of Meriem Makram who talk about the subject and make the things clear.
maybe she was afraid and didn't know how to handle the situation in the first two or tree month,however when the rumors go wild and sometimes stupid and crazy,I think she could do something about it,a phone call to any serious newspappers could easilly solve the problem she even didn't have to tell her name...honestly I think she liked what happen,and enjoy the situation especially her colleagues her boss....start to be nice with her so why should change that as long as nobody ask her:whistling:
this is just guess:)

I think also that it would be nice if moulay rachid stop the rumors with a communicate, to not put this woman in a bad position
in all case, I don't want to be at the place of this journalist, it's certainly a very uncomfortable situation for her and her family
now, we will have certainly another rumor about another woman

as shrifia said, i think this rumour relating kawtar to rachid, did bring to her more advantages than problems, specially for her work.
rachid is already 38 yrs old, and i wonder how many girls did he meet or know, who we never heard of them. so kawtar comes to the spotlight bcz she is journalist and they were seen together. but since this story comes again in the moroccan media, to be rumours, now i think there will be no marriage with her. u remember rumours on m6 fiancee (salma), there were only speculation that m6 has a fiancee and ppl saw her attended some parties at the palace with him, but never seen in public together. so if rachid was going to marry kawtar, they could say it since the beginning and describe her as his fiancee, radiant pearl and so. so i think the palace knows well how to protect and introduce the expected future wife when the prince is sure about his choice and he is going to marry that girl ;) saying this, i hope i'm mistaking bcz i see no harm to marry an active and intelligent woman, even if they know each other, dating or just friends since years.

I don’t think that a girl can be happy to be in this situation, especially that the story is false, it can be supportable if it was true, but since the rumor is false, I think that this journalist had pass bad moments and her family also.

In my opinion, there is no rush for Prince Moulay to marry, especially given that his brother has a heir. It will become increasingly less significant, if and when Lalla Salma were to have another son. Prince Moulay seems to be quite content at present, just like Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden. I think there has been to much emphasis on the martial status of both Prince Moulay and Crown Princess Victoria. When the time comes or if it never does, I think people should be content and focus on with the fact that Prince Moulay has worked hard to represent his country and issues of great concern to humanity.

I don’t think that a girl can be happy to be in this situation, especially that the story is false, it can be supportable if it was true, but since the rumor is false, I think that this journalist had pass bad moments and her family also.

and do you think that moulay rachid was?
I think that for both the situation was uncomfortable, for the prince especially if he has a woman in his life, and don't forgot that he is a discreet man, it's for that imo, that he don't say anything, but I think that he was ennoying to read people making comments about him and this journalist, when there isn't anything

I don't think this much importance has to be given to the journalist's rumor. So many women would love to create rumors about the prince thinking that it would lead to some useless confusion!
The tittle of this thread remains to discuss the role that Prince Moulay Rachid's wife would have, and how this future princess/wife would be perceived from the public? Am I right? Than how did the content of this thread switched to"nonsense"?

The future wife of Moulay Rachid is now unexistant in the public's minds and sights. There is no need to start pointing at names or guessing in the past girlfreind rumors; there are only rumors don't forget.
No wife has been apointed yet and I am sure that Moulay Rachid is giving it a great deal of thaught. As a matter of fact I think that the prince has taken so long in deciding because he is simply trying to find the right woman for him. It is not an easy task that this woman will have to endure.
The future pricess will be a new member of royalty in Morocco. There are enormous adjustments to be made before her.

I don't think this much importance has to be given to the journalist's rumor. So many women would love to create rumors about the prince thinking that it would lead to some useless confusion!
The tittle of this thread remains to discuss the role that Prince Moulay Rachid's wife would have, and how this future princess/wife would be perceived from the public? Am I right? Than how did the content of this thread switched to"nonsense"?
the title of this thread is "A wife for Moulay Rachid and her role in Morocco "
so, you got only one part of the title of this thread which her role.
the other part is "a wife for rachid". and ppl can discuss who she may be, what she does and of course the media speculations. so this thread discuss all.

The future wife of Moulay Rachid is now unexistant in the public's minds and sights. There is no need to start pointing at names or guessing in the past girlfreind rumors; there are only rumors don't forget.
yes the future wife of Moulay Rachid is now unexistant in the public's sights, but since he is already 38 yrs old and not married yet, ppl ask many questions about who she can be. and i think the name of the future wife will be announced publicly only at the engagement day. but i believe if there were no media speculations about kawtar krifi, no one could bring her name here and discuss it ;) and since you say they are only rumours, why rachid's cabinet or kawtar never dismiss them, specially they lasted couple of years.
No wife has been apointed yet and I am sure that Moulay Rachid is giving it a great deal of thaught. As a matter of fact I think that the prince has taken so long in deciding because he is simply trying to find the right woman for him. It is not an easy task that this woman will have to endure.
The future pricess will be a new member of royalty in Morocco. There are enormous adjustments to be made before her.
i think rachid is taking his time to find the right person for him, who has to fulfill many criteria. so, i hope it's not difficult to find one ;)

i think rachid is taking his time to find the right person for him, who has to fulfill many criteria. so, i hope it's not difficult to find one ;)

imo, the bachelor life seems to have for him many advantages;), i won't be surprise if he won't marry at all or very later at his 50 years for example

the title of this thread is "A wife for Moulay Rachid and her role in Morocco "
so, you got only one part of the title of this thread which her role.
the other part is "a wife for rachid". and ppl can discuss who she may be, what she does and of course the media speculations. so this thread discuss all.
Don't get me wrong I completely understood the tittle of this thread. I think you misread my comment. I am not going to repeat myself for that matter.
However, I think that the future new princess, will be of great importance in Moulay Rachid's life, and that she simply cannot be mistaken with some new names or whatnot. I find it very offending.

";) and since you say they are only rumours, why rachid's cabinet or kawtar never dismiss them, specially they lasted couple of years."

No one has ever mentioned anything about this journalist simply because it has no importance. People's speculations cannot be stopped and no one can go after each rumor or speculation trying to deny it or erase it, it does not seem very logical to do so! don't you think?

imo, the bachelor life seems to have for him many advantages;), i won't be surprise if he won't marry at all or very later at his 50 years for example

Your supposition is impossible, because in Islam the marriage is the half of the religion, then he can’t stay bachelor all his life, and in more, actually the king has only one son and none can say what can be happen on the future, even if it isn’t as important than for his brother, the prince must have children and especially a boy, who will be the understudy of the crown prince.
I want to say also, that imo, the prince is certainly as all people, night clubs and girlfriends are amusing when you are young, but when you approach the forties, you want other things, like a wife (husband) and children, then I don’t think that he will stay single until his fifties

We all hope that Moulay Rachid finds the right person for him.
Of course the future princess has to have a certain criteria , I think that she first needs to be a true and faithfull muslim. Faith is a crucial point in anybody's life, anybody in royalty or not is supposed to be very close to god in his prayers and his everyday thaughts.
To my opinion she needs to be well educated. What I mean by education here is of course schools. I wish she would have an important intellect and is part of a certain elite, it would be to the prince's advantage in many ways.
She needs to be physically very accepted with her carisma and carry a certain ora in her.
She needs to be in love with Moulay Rachid in order to be able to carry all the weight that is going to be put on her shoulders.
The rest I think that God will help a great deal if the couple has his blessing.

However, I think that the future new princess, will be of great importance in Moulay Rachid's life, and that she simply cannot be mistaken with some new names or whatnot. I find it very offending.

I am not as sure as you about the importance of the future princess in his life, all depend if he will make a marriage of love, or he will marry to be marry. personally, and I hope that i am wrong, but I feel that he will not make a love marriage

Actually if he wanted to marry just by obligation don't you think that he would have done so years ago?
He is now i think 38 years old. I don't think he waited that long to just have a marriage of no importance in his life. I think that in the contrary he might be expecting too much of this wedding, and it might be one of the reasons why he has not been able to commit to a woman yet.

Actually if he wanted to marry just by obligation don't you think that he would have done so years ago?
He is now i think 38 years old. I don't think he waited that long to just have a marriage of no importance in his life. I think that in the contrary he might be expecting too much of this wedding, and it might be one of the reasons why he has not been able to commit to woman yet.

or perhaps he likes the freedom that have a bachelor, night clubs, girlfreinds etc...,

Your supposition is impossible, because in Islam the marriage is the half of the religion, then he can’t stay bachelor all his life, and in more, actually the king has only one son and none can say what can be happen on the future, even if it isn’t as important than for his brother, the prince must have children and especially a boy, who will be the understudy of the crown prince.
I want to say also, that imo, the prince is certainly as all people, night clubs and girlfriends are amusing when you are young, but when you approach the forties, you want other things, like a wife (husband) and children, then I don’t think that he will stay single until his fifties

the royal couple is young and will have certainly other children, there isn't any urgency for him to have children

or perhaps he likes the freedom that have a bachelor, night clubs, girlfreinds etc...,
right rosa,we all excited about his marriage the futur wife,weeding ect...
but seems he is happy now and enjoy his life so what's wrong in that it's his life,I too think that if he want to mary that will be because he want to and not because someone force him,he will not wait all this time for an arranged marriage:ermm:
No one has ever mentioned anything about this journalist simply because it has no importance. People's speculations cannot be stopped and no one can go after each rumor or speculation trying to deny it or erase it, it does not seem very logical to do so! don't you think?
I think you're right here,rumors is an amportant part of VIP,head states and royals life if they have to answer about each rumors they won't have time to do anything else:rolleyes:

";) and since you say they are only rumours, why rachid's cabinet or kawtar never dismiss them, specially they lasted couple of years."

if those rumours were important to rachid or kawtar, they could dismiss them in a way or another. take m6 example, when he dismissed khadija birth' date, and his marriage just after he became king. those rumours were important to the MRF. so they denied them.
ok, we don't have to agree with each other. imo, there is no smoke without fire :) was it just friendship, less or more, no one know for sure. DO YOU?

if those rumours were important to rachid or kawtar, they could dismiss them in a way or another. take m6 example, when he dismissed khadija birth' date, his marriage just after he became king. those were important to the MRF. so they did.
ok, we don't have to agree with each other. imo, there is no smoke without fire :) was it just friendship, less or more, no one know for sure. DO YOU?

First I don't think you should be referring to the journalist as you are refering to his Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid.
Second I think that your comment is very confusing I certainly did not understand anything of what you are trying to say!:ermm:Please try again :)

First I don't think you should be referring to the journalist as you are refering to his Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid. ¨
could you tell why shouldn't be? can't she defend herself if she really wants or if she isn't comfortable with these speculations :ermm:

Second I think that your comment is very confusing I certainly did not understand anything of what you are trying to say!:ermm:Please try again :)
my comments are very clear. no one could invent this story if rachid and kawtar don't know each other. and no girl did say in this thread, if the story is 100% true. it can be true as it can be rumour. that's why we can't exclude one hypothesis or the other.
is this relation just a friendship or more than that? rumours or not? i myself don't know for sure. DO YOU?

now if you are convinced it's 100% rumour, please come with the proof.

I think you're right here,rumors is an amportant part of VIP,head states and royals life if they have to answer about each rumors they won't have time to do anything else:rolleyes:
MRF don't dismiss often rumours. except few. like when the palace stoped rumours which said m6 got married shortly after he became a king (when in fact he wasn't married yet). the palace also made a declaration about khadija's birth, when rumours said she is already born (when she wasn't born yet). there were also some rumours that m6' mother got married after h2 death. did ever the palace say anything about it? to my knowledge no. but this didn't stop ppl thinking she got married. same thing for hasna divorce. no one know for sure if she is divorced or not.

so what if rachid does know kawtar and he doesn't want to speak about it or dismiss anything? :whistling:

isn't possible?

yes, they don't have to clarify each speculation. but imo, it depends of the size and the type of the rumour and other consideration ;) sometimes it is better to dismiss quickly a rumour and sometimes it isn't.

right rosa,we all excited about his marriage the futur wife,weeding ect...
but seems he is happy now and enjoy his life so what's wrong in that it's his life,I too think that if he want to mary that will be because he want to and not because someone force him,he will not wait all this time for an arranged marriage:ermm:

I think that even if it's a royal family some things are as in all families, the only one who can push him to marry is his mother;)

I

I am not as sure as you about the importance of the future princess in his life, all depend if he will make a marriage of love, or he will marry to be marry. personally, and I hope that i am wrong, but I feel that he will not make a love marriage

for what I heard often about the prince, he likes beautiful girl, and when he is certinly surrounded by many pretty ladies, I don't think that he will do an arranged marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom