The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Morocco

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 07-04-2008, 08:19 PM
shrifia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: marrakech, Morocco
Posts: 2,789
well berber or arab it's the same to me I prefer the word Moroccan,however like you I imagine her cute and lovely very high educated like Lalla salma and with very intersting/strong personality..for the political role I think it's very difficult,of cours there is some change on this family but let be more patiente and wait maybe that would come with their children ( Lalla Khadija or Moulayhassan's wife or her children) me too I would love to see moroccan princess with sush role but now it's little earlier to talk about.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 209
I don't make a difference between Arab and Berber in morocco, but I would like to have a Berber princess
about the political role, i know that it would be very difficult, but if she has a very srong personality why not?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 69
for what I read about the prince, he likes very beautiful lady, then I think that she will be very beautiful
I think that she will have a good level of education, and she will be very elegant, since the prince for what we see about him, take a lot of care about his look
The prince don't have any tie with Berber culture (in spite of the fact that his mother is berber), I remember an article about magazine "telquel", that said that at the time of berber festival in agadir, he will there to make the inauguration and he stayed only a half of hour because he don't like berber culture, then I don't think at all that he will marry a berber girl
about the political role of his future wife it isn't impossible but not in public, she can have a role but hidden (I read a book of french journalist who said that lalla meryem play a political role, but not in public)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-07-2008, 04:44 PM
shrifia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: marrakech, Morocco
Posts: 2,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by isis View Post
about the political role, i know that it would be very difficult, but if she has a very srong personality why not?
well isis I think it's not about having strong personality,I think Lalla meryem have one Lalla salma too,as Lalla lamiaa do,but it's about a system (Maghzens)who make all princes and princesses in Morocco in despite of their good job a kind of tools to serve king image.
maybe che can play that role behind scene as say samia but not in public.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-07-2008, 04:46 PM
chaimae's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tetouan, Morocco
Posts: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by samia View Post
for what I read about the prince, he likes very beautiful lady, then I think that she will be very beautiful
I think that she will have a good level of education, and she will be very elegant, since the prince for what we see about him, take a lot of care about his look
The prince don't have any tie with Berber culture (in spite of the fact that her mother is berber), I remember an article about magazine "telquel", that said that at the time of berber festival in agadir, he will there to make the inauguration and he stayed only a half of hour because he don't like berber culture, then I don't think at all that he will marry a berber girl
about the political role of his future wife it isn't impossible but not in public, she can have a role but hidden (I read a book of french journalist who said that lalla meryem play a political role, but not in public)
Iagree with you samia me to i don't think he well marry a berber girl ( i heard that he love a girl from meknas ) but i think she wll not have any public role because the first lady is lala salma and the second is lala meriam so , its not possible to have a solo engagement ! she well support her hasband in his engagement in morocco and in his traveles
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-08-2008, 03:18 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 69
and in more the berber girls are well known to have a very strong character as lalla latifa his mother who keep ther head to hassan II, and who did only what she want
I think the prince will marry a maleable gril as lalla salma
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Mademoiselle Lilo's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: T/H, Morocco
Posts: 5,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaimae View Post
Iagree with you samia me to i don't think he well marry a berber girl ( i heard that he love a girl from meknas ) but i think she wll not have any public role because the first lady is lala salma and the second is lala meriam so , its not possible to have a solo engagement ! she well support her hasband in his engagement in morocco and in his traveles
i agree with chaimae i don't imagine she will have solo engagement like other princesses maybe she will attend some offcial event like Gala diners but have her own assiciation or something like that?i don't think so also i can't see her neither accompanied her hasband in his engagement neither in Morocco or outsiden,Lalla Salma who is the first lady don't accompanie the king alot for his outside duties so i don't think Moulay Rachid's wife will.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-09-2008, 03:37 PM
shrifia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: marrakech, Morocco
Posts: 2,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by samia View Post
and in more the berber girls are well known to have a very strong character as lalla latifa his mother who keep ther head to hassan II, and who did only what she want
intersting.
I knew that Lalla latifa was a brave woman with strong personality,but I didn't know she can make Hassan II to do everything she want,so in you're opinion samia why she didn't push him to give her title and position like M6 did with Lalla salma,because she just didn't want that??
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-10-2008, 07:19 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
intersting.
I knew that Lalla latifa was a brave woman with strong personality,but I didn't know she can make Hassan II to do everything she want,so in you're opinion samia why she didn't push him to give her title and position like M6 did with Lalla salma,because she just didn't want that??
I don't say that she makes Hassan II to everything she want but I say that she keep the head of hassan II (elle lui tenait tête), both had very strong personality
about the title, I think (and it's my opinion), that she don't care at all about it, because she was in love with another man Mohamed Mediouri (the lead of the secutrity), there was an article about this history in "Le Monde", I think that you can find it on the thread of lalla latifa http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tifa-1501.html
and about the title that M6 give to salma, he did it to give a modern image of the kingdom and not because of salma
there are others histories about lalla latifa and hassan II for example about oufkir family when they were in jail, hassanII forbiden to anyone to speak to him about them, she was the only one who did it
I think that in spite of the fact that she didn't have public life she is the most interesting lady of the MRF
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-12-2008, 02:01 PM
shrifia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: marrakech, Morocco
Posts: 2,789
I didn't say Lalla salma push M6 to give her a title of caours if he didn't want that would not happen,however the image I have about Hassan II(I guess all moroccan do)is strong man with very very hard behaviour and no one can keep the head to hassan II I was surprised about what you say of Lalla latifa that's all and I couldn't keep myself to not ask some quetions.
about the oufkir family the only woman she can visit them in their jail is Lalla abla mother of Hassan II not Lalla latifa,I heard about that too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 11-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 209
imo, I don't think that he will marry a lady of thirty years old, because in the upper bourgeoisie and aristocracy in morocco, most of the time, men marry very young girls, as did the king with Salma, and Rachid is well known to be the archetype of the Moroccan aristocrat
About kawtar, probably he knows her (many people said that they saw them together), but she is probably a friend not more because if he wants really to marry with her, he don’t let a future princess don’t let her to be a subject of gossips,
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Rossina's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 3,961
I agree with you isis ... arab men prefer young wemen ... between 18 - 25 .
__________________
“God has given me many blessings. But the greatest of all is to be husband to Rania and father to our children Hussein, Iman, Salma and Hashem. They are the lights of my life”.
HM King Abdullah II
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-18-2008, 10:51 AM
shakhim's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: rabat, Morocco
Posts: 79
age in saint name writen on coran they dont care about diference of age because fact of the story is strong than describing age of the woman he is going to guet married with her this matter of marriage is sacred and nobody put his nose in it .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-29-2008, 06:01 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by isis View Post
but she is probably a friend not more because if he wants really to marry with her, he don’t let a future princess don’t let her to be a subject of gossips,

You know, most of commentaries about Kawtar Krifi are very flattering, they say that she is a very nice girl, who cares about orphans and in most that she is very pretty, with an incredible charm, and very elegant, I don't think that if the story is true, Moulay Rachid can be annoyed to read praises about his lover. Then I don't think that the fact that people write about this subject since a time, is a proof that there is nothing
I think that none can say if it's true, but for sure the prince will marry, probably soon because of his age, and then we will know, if who write were in the right or no.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-29-2008, 10:27 AM
rosa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 329
None can say if it's true or not, but imo this lady seems to be in accordance with what RFM expect about a new princess, young, a good level of instruction and the most important, faithful to the royal family, this journalist works from the MAP that is only the voice of the palace, then, she will never have an opposite opinion

About the role that she can play, I think that she will be less active than lalla salma, because if she has several activities, and if she is pretty and elegant, without any doubt she will be the star of the family: young, pretty and elegant, lalla salma will have no chance if she lets her appear often, it’s my opinion
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-03-2008, 09:06 AM
shrifia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: marrakech, Morocco
Posts: 2,789
I think how active she will the futur wife of Prince Moulay rachid is in the hand of the Moroccan Palace neither Lalla salma or any other princesses will had anything to do with that as their profile themself are cotroled by the royal court.
but she definitely will be less active than Lalla Salma as she's the first lady and this is how it work in all over the world.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-03-2008, 09:34 AM
shakhim's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: rabat, Morocco
Posts: 79
the princesse that she mary prince moulay rachid she must be royal blood and she can often appeare in public .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-12-2008, 07:38 AM
shakhim's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: rabat, Morocco
Posts: 79
what do you think if princesse wife of moulay rachid is wearing vail and dont love to be exposed to the public only with vail until she is wearing scarf and clothes of mouslim like when you enter to the mosque .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-13-2008, 07:25 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 479
المشعلَ

in magazine "EL mIchaal" there is an article about the probably wife of moulay rachid
does anyone read the article?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-13-2008, 09:49 AM
Mademoiselle Lilo's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: T/H, Morocco
Posts: 5,547
i will not put alot of hopes on this article serval time their cover on al michaal is so attractive but the content is disappointing
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Moulay Rachid Current Events: December 2003 -June 2013 Asma2 Royal Family of Morocco 392 06-10-2013 03:24 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander norway palace picture thread pom pregnancy prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim prince laurent princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess annette princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess marilene princess mary princess maxima queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sheikh state visit wedding willem-alexander william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]