A wife for Moulay Rachid and her role in Morocco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting question
I think that, in her activities, she will be as active than Salma and Meryem, and in spite of the fact that she will have only the title of "highness", I think that she will be in reality the second lady of the kingdom, as her husband is the second man of morocco
I think also, that she will be always present in public activities of the royal family (for example at the welcome of guests, and the dinners,..etc), when Hasna and Asma will be more discreet than now

Last edited by a moderator:
i think his wife will have exactely the same profile of Lalla Lamiaa the wife of his uncle Moulay Abdullah,and i don't think she will have the same rank of Lalla Salma or even his sisters.

lalla lamia was and is as active than her sisters-in-law, she has her own association, and she has the same satut than onther princesses in spite of the fact that she is only "highness"
at the time of Hassan II, her sisters didn't assist at the dinner or the welcome of guests, it's for that we never see lalla lamia at this kind of event

lalla lamia was and is as active than her sisters-in-law, she has her own association, and she has the same satut than onther princesses in spite of the fact that she is only "highness"
at the time of Hassan II, her sisters didn't assist at the dinner or the welcome of guests, it's for that we never see lalla lamia at this kind of event
i agree with all what you say here.
i didn't say Lalla Lamiaa didn't good job,i just say his futur wife will like her not highness like Lalla Salma or the other sisters,this is why she will not be in their rank and naturally she will walk behind them.

isis said:
the second man of morocco
he is for now,and for a few coming years,i mean now he plays the role of crown prince but when Moulay Hassan get older it will be his place i suspect that he disappear from scene he'll stay famous and popular but Moulay Hassan will take his role it's sur.

he is for now,and for a few coming years,i mean now he plays the role of crown prince but when Moulay Hassan get older it will be his place i suspect that he disappear from scene he'll stay famous and popular but Moulay Hassan will take his role it's sur.

moulay el hassan is only 05 years, and probably he will not paly the role of crown prince before 10 years, and probably he will not marry before at least 15 years, then in all this time moulay rachid will keep the second rank in morocco, because none can say what it would be happen, imagine that a bad thing arrive to M6 before the majority of his son, moulay rachid will be the regent, and his wife will be the first lady, then I think that her role would be less important than salma, but more important than her sisters-in-law, because she can be the first lady if ....

I agree with what Mlle Lilo said.his position as second man in kingdom is just question of time until Moulay hassan get the suitable age to take most of this duties,and this will start soon maybe when he is 11 years old like his dad.
as for being regent if (la samaha lah)someting wrong happen to a king it's false isis because the Moroccan Constitution is clear here,and the ARTICLE 21 of the constitution say:
The King shall be considered minor until he turns sixteen.During the King's phase of minority, a Regency Council shall assume the powers of the constitutional rights of the Crown, with the exception of those pertaining to the revision of the Constitution.
The Regency Council shall serve as an advisory board to the King until he turns twenty.
The Regency Council shall be presided over by the First President of the Supreme Court. It shall include, in addition to its Chairman, the President of the House of Representatives, the President of the House of Counsellors , the Chairman of the Rabat and Salé Ulama Council (of scholars), and ten dignitaries appointed with the King's own accord.
Rules of procedure of the Regency Council shall be governed by an organic law.

it's not a law lesson.....
just if there is crown prince whene somthing wrong happen to the king there is no need to the brother of king or his wife if theres one totake the power the ARTICLE 21 will be follow.

I think for now Moulay rachid is enjoying being single ,I look forward to see his wife like all but he seem that for now he had no plane for that.

Last edited:
I don't think that when moulay el hassan will be 11 years he will welcome for example prince felipe of spain or prince frederik, or princes of the gulf, he will attend some events but the true job of second man will be doing by moulay rachid, for at least 10 years, then I continue to think that his wife will have a job of second lady
I agree that for the moment a part the rumors of kawtar krifi (that seems to be only rumors), we don't heard anything about who can be the future princess

I agree that for the moment a part the rumors of kawtar krifi (that seems to be only rumors), we don't heard anything about who can be the future princess
yes,it's just rumors not more the moroccan newspappers enjoy it to sill more:rolleyes:
some close friends of the girl said to newspapper she had nothing to do with prince and she is is not happy of this uncomfortable situation.

I continue to think that his wife will have a job of second lady
I agree with you here isis,especially the other princessee keep very low profile lately:Lalla asmaa show up rarely in public,Lalla hasna disappeared for while now we didn't see her since the jordanian visit.we only see and regularly now Lalla salma and Lalla meryem for that i think she may play the role of second lady of kingdom behind Lalla salma and maybe accompanied Moulay rachid in her duties outside Morroccon that would be intersting.

you girls seems to forgot Lalla Khadija role:D
she is second in Standings of the moroccan princesse after her mother then come the othe sisters.
am just kidding the only role she had to play now is being cute:)

I agree with you here isis,especially the other princessee keep very low profile lately:Lalla asmaa show up rarely in public,Lalla hasna disappeared for while now we didn't see her since the jordanian visit.we only see and regularly now Lalla salma and Lalla meryem for that i think she may play the role of second lady of kingdom behind Lalla salma and maybe accompanied Moulay rachid in her duties outside Morroccon that would be intersting.

yes, this is what I think also, it will be very intersting to see her in her activities
I have a good opinion about moulay rachid, then I think that her wife will be very interesting
I imagine her coming of Berber middle-class, cute (but not beautiful), strong personality, very simple in her way to dress and in the same time elegant, and I hope playing a political role (I know that it would be difficult for her), because I will adore to saw a Moroccan princess with a big role in the country
how do you imagine her?

well berber or arab it's the same to me I prefer the word Moroccan,however like you I imagine her cute and lovely very high educated like Lalla salma and with very intersting/strong personality..for the political role I think it's very difficult,of cours there is some change on this family but let be more patiente and wait maybe that would come with their children ( Lalla Khadija or Moulayhassan's wife or her children) me too I would love to see moroccan princess with sush role but now it's little earlier to talk about.

I don't make a difference between Arab and Berber in morocco, but I would like to have a Berber princess
about the political role, i know that it would be very difficult, but if she has a very srong personality why not?

for what I read about the prince, he likes very beautiful lady, then I think that she will be very beautiful;)
I think that she will have a good level of education, and she will be very elegant, since the prince for what we see about him, take a lot of care about his look
The prince don't have any tie with Berber culture (in spite of the fact that his mother is berber), I remember an article about magazine "telquel", that said that at the time of berber festival in agadir, he will there to make the inauguration and he stayed only a half of hour because he don't like berber culture, then I don't think at all that he will marry a berber girl
about the political role of his future wife it isn't impossible but not in public, she can have a role but hidden (I read a book of french journalist who said that lalla meryem play a political role, but not in public)

Last edited:
about the political role, i know that it would be very difficult, but if she has a very srong personality why not?
well isis I think it's not about having strong personality,I think Lalla meryem have one Lalla salma too,as Lalla lamiaa do,but it's about a system (Maghzens)who make all princes and princesses in Morocco in despite of their good job a kind of tools to serve king image.
maybe che can play that role behind scene as say samia but not in public.

for what I read about the prince, he likes very beautiful lady, then I think that she will be very beautiful;)
I think that she will have a good level of education, and she will be very elegant, since the prince for what we see about him, take a lot of care about his look
The prince don't have any tie with Berber culture (in spite of the fact that her mother is berber), I remember an article about magazine "telquel", that said that at the time of berber festival in agadir, he will there to make the inauguration and he stayed only a half of hour because he don't like berber culture, then I don't think at all that he will marry a berber girl
about the political role of his future wife it isn't impossible but not in public, she can have a role but hidden (I read a book of french journalist who said that lalla meryem play a political role, but not in public)
Iagree with you samia me to i don't think he well marry a berber girl ( i heard that he love a girl from meknas ) but i think she wll not have any public role because the first lady is lala salma and the second is lala meriam so , its not possible to have a solo engagement ! she well support her hasband in his engagement in morocco and in his traveles

and in more the berber girls are well known to have a very strong character as lalla latifa his mother who keep ther head to hassan II, and who did only what she want
I think the prince will marry a maleable gril as lalla salma

Iagree with you samia me to i don't think he well marry a berber girl ( i heard that he love a girl from meknas ) but i think she wll not have any public role because the first lady is lala salma and the second is lala meriam so , its not possible to have a solo engagement ! she well support her hasband in his engagement in morocco and in his traveles
i agree with chaimae i don't imagine she will have solo engagement like other princesses maybe she will attend some offcial event like Gala diners but have her own assiciation or something like that?i don't think so also i can't see her neither accompanied her hasband in his engagement neither in Morocco or outsiden,Lalla Salma who is the first lady don't accompanie the king alot for his outside duties so i don't think Moulay Rachid's wife will.

and in more the berber girls are well known to have a very strong character as lalla latifa his mother who keep ther head to hassan II, and who did only what she want
intersting.
I knew that Lalla latifa was a brave woman with strong personality,but I didn't know she can make Hassan II to do everything she want,so in you're opinion samia why she didn't push him to give her title and position like M6 did with Lalla salma,because she just didn't want that??

intersting.
I knew that Lalla latifa was a brave woman with strong personality,but I didn't know she can make Hassan II to do everything she want,so in you're opinion samia why she didn't push him to give her title and position like M6 did with Lalla salma,because she just didn't want that??

I don't say that she makes Hassan II to everything she want but I say that she keep the head of hassan II (elle lui tenait tête), both had very strong personality
about the title, I think (and it's my opinion), that she don't care at all about it, because she was in love with another man Mohamed Mediouri (the lead of the secutrity), there was an article about this history in "Le Monde", I think that you can find it on the thread of lalla latifa http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f175/lalla-latifa-1501.html
and about the title that M6 give to salma, he did it to give a modern image of the kingdom and not because of salma
there are others histories about lalla latifa and hassan II for example about oufkir family when they were in jail, hassanII forbiden to anyone to speak to him about them, she was the only one who did it
I think that in spite of the fact that she didn't have public life she is the most interesting lady of the MRF

Last edited:
I didn't say Lalla salma push M6 to give her a title of caours if he didn't want that would not happen,however the image I have about Hassan II(I guess all moroccan do:D)is strong man with very very hard behaviour and no one can keep the head to hassan II I was surprised about what you say of Lalla latifa that's all and I couldn't keep myself to not ask some quetions.
about the oufkir family the only woman she can visit them in their jail is Lalla abla mother of Hassan II not Lalla latifa,I heard about that too.

Last edited:
imo, I don't think that he will marry a lady of thirty years old, because in the upper bourgeoisie and aristocracy in morocco, most of the time, men marry very young girls, as did the king with Salma, and Rachid is well known to be the archetype of the Moroccan aristocrat
About kawtar, probably he knows her (many people said that they saw them together), but she is probably a friend not more because if he wants really to marry with her, he don’t let a future princess don’t let her to be a subject of gossips,

I agree with you isis ... arab men prefer young wemen ... between 18 - 25 .

age in saint name writen on coran they dont care about diference of age because fact of the story is strong than describing age of the woman he is going to guet married with her this matter of marriage is sacred and nobody put his nose in it .

but she is probably a friend not more because if he wants really to marry with her, he don’t let a future princess don’t let her to be a subject of gossips,

You know, most of commentaries about Kawtar Krifi are very flattering, they say that she is a very nice girl, who cares about orphans and in most that she is very pretty, with an incredible charm, and very elegant, I don't think that if the story is true, Moulay Rachid can be annoyed to read praises about his lover. Then I don't think that the fact that people write about this subject since a time, is a proof that there is nothing
I think that none can say if it's true, but for sure the prince will marry, probably soon because of his age, and then we will know, if who write were in the right or no.

None can say if it's true or not, but imo this lady seems to be in accordance with what RFM expect about a new princess, young, a good level of instruction and the most important, faithful to the royal family, this journalist works from the MAP that is only the voice of the palace, then, she will never have an opposite opinion

About the role that she can play, I think that she will be less active than lalla salma, because if she has several activities, and if she is pretty and elegant, without any doubt she will be the star of the family: young, pretty and elegant, lalla salma will have no chance if she lets her appear often, it’s my opinion

I think how active she will the futur wife of Prince Moulay rachid is in the hand of the Moroccan Palace neither Lalla salma or any other princesses will had anything to do with that as their profile themself are cotroled by the royal court.
but she definitely will be less active than Lalla Salma as she's the first lady and this is how it work in all over the world.

the princesse that she mary prince moulay rachid she must be royal blood and she can often appeare in public .

what do you think if princesse wife of moulay rachid is wearing vail and dont love to be exposed to the public only with vail until she is wearing scarf and clothes of mouslim like when you enter to the mosque .

i will not put alot of hopes on this article serval time their cover on al michaal is so attractive but the content is disappointing:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom