A wife for Moulay Rachid and her role in Morocco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but i'm sure, i have the feeling that he will marie a foreign girl...like Mlay Ismail

I don't know why but i'm sure, i have the feeling that he will marie a foreign girl...like Mlay Ismail

interesting feeling, do you feel he will choose a western or a Maghreb/Machrek woman?

of course it's his private life and the most important is that he will be happy with her wife, but personally I hope that your feeling is false:sad:
I am not chauvinist but I would preffer a mororccan lady

interesting feeling, do you feel he will choose a western or a Maghreb/Machrek woman?

I think that if she is a foreigner she will be whether a western lady or a machrek lady, I can't imagine him with another marghrebine apart from a moroccan

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that if she is a foreigner she will be whether a western lady or a machrek lady, I can't imagine him with another marghrebine apart from a moroccan

why not a maghrebine? a tunisian, Lybian or Mauritanian woman would be a nice add to the MRF

a western , except the last lady (moroccan Journalist) ...he was always view, during private treaps, holidays etc...with very blond women Models etc...I am sure he prefers Western ladies ....Moroccan Royal Family will be like Jordanian Royal Family which members marry a lot foreigners ...so of course it is just speculations !! ;)

why not ????
Tunisian and algerian girls are sooooo beautiful and I think that will be a very nice addition to the MRF,I would like he marry moroccan but no problem if he marry a foreign girl,80°/° of moroccan princes are married to moroccan so I don't mind if the other 20 marry foreign girls:) a Maghreban girl would be a great choice.

several posts has been removed.this is no beauty & elegance contest!! Stay on the topic.

M.Lilo
Morocco Forum Moderator.

Last edited:
why not ????
Tunisian and algerian girls are sooooo beautiful and I think that will be a very nice addition to the MRF,I would like he marry moroccan but no problem if he marry a foreign girl,80°/° of moroccan princes are married to moroccan so I don't mind if the other 20 marry foreign girls:) a Maghreban girl would be a great choice.

In all case, it seems that he didn’t still find the right person (Moroccan or foreigner); each year, we expect to read an announcement in the MAP and each year there is nothing

Do you know if Prince Moulay Rachid will marry soon ?

:previous:
nobody know JulieS.
there some reports about an upcoming wedding for Moulay Rachid and very soon but i think its just rumours...look like the Prince like her actual life:)

I don't think it's only remours the Magazine wih talk about the Prince futur engagement got the information from ppl in the Prince office.

here an article about the Prince From Elaph with some pics,some of them are rare and from the daily work of the Prince:
?????? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??????... ????? ????????

the article said that the Princes marriage is in the end of this year:)

Last edited by a moderator:
almsot every year there is sush informations linked the prince to a futur engagement and although i start to believe that Moulay Rachid will never get married:lol: i have to say Elaph is very reliable source the inews in the article might be true so let's wait and see.
nice article by the way.

almsot every year there is sush informations linked the prince to a futur engagement and although i start to believe that Moulay Rachid will never get married:lol: i have to say Elaph is very reliable source the inews in the article might be true so let's wait and see.
nice article by the way.
So what could be the cause of his rejection of marriage?

there is no special cause....in my opinion he like his life as sigle that's all and i don't think its wrong this is his life and he can do whatever he like with.:)

there is no future engagement, until now nobody know something about this subject :)
so you can just wait the information from a source more reliable.

the only reliable source will be the Palace:)
until a statement from the royal palace don't come out we have to wait.

It would be nice if Prince Moulay Rachid married because he's handsome, but I guess he knows better what is good for him :)

Nobody has posted on this thread for a while, but I was hoping someone could answer my questions.

If (when) Moulay Rachid marries, will his wife be given the title HH Princess Lalla (first name)? Since he is no longer the Crown Prince, I would think that she would just be Lalla (first name). However, he is the brother of the King, so would his wife be given Princess title? Just wondering. If he didn't marry a Muslim woman, then I would assume she would just be Lalla. I think he will marry a Muslim woman, but she might very well not be Arab or Berber or even African or Moroccan. I see him married to a Western Muslim.

Just questions and thoughts. :)

^in the first place the spouse of royal princes and princesses only get Lalla and Moulay.
And the King (for the first time in morocco royal history) he gave his wife a title of HRH princess consort of morocco, if not Salma would be just Lalla.
only the king as this power, but its not a costume in morocco royal family to have a spouse HRH prince or princess, instead only those born from a King get the title Prince Moulay or Princess Lalla.

the futur wife of Moulay Rachid could easily get the title of Princess if the King decide so.
Lalla Lamia wife of the late Moulay Abdullah got the title of Princess when she got married to the late Prince.

the futur wife of Moulay Rachid could easily get the title of Princess if the King decide so.
Lalla Lamia wife of the late Moulay Abdullah got the title of Princess when she got married to the late Prince.

Moulay Rachid's wife will automatically get the title of: Her Highness Princess Lalla....
(Her Highness and not Royal Highness)
same thing for his children

If the news is accurate, it would be nice to see the equal union. It is about time for Molay Rachid to have a family of his own.

Last edited:
It's all rumours for now, the royal households in both countries are mum, not confirming but not denying either. If it happens to be true, it will prove a lot of things said in this thread utter BS. But I am still sceptical because it all hinges on nothing more than the movements of the king and princesses. There are other explanations including the sale of Maroc Telecom and Royal Air Maroc. It's not the first time Princesses went to the Gulf region in diplomatic missions.

:previous: alot of similar reports was just remours it's right;
but we still believe because we hope it's true:D
a royal big wedding would be great.

Let's not discuss rumours any further then.

Everyone's welcome to discuss the role, position, title of the future wife of the prince but let's not fall into the trap of naming specific candidates unless we have credible information.

Thanks

Humera
Morocco Forum Moderator

Guys I heard some rumors this week from various sources that moulay Rachid is going to marry an Arab princess. I think they said from the Emirates, but it could also be an other country. Are these just rumors or not?

yet just remours and papers talk in Morocco and United Arab Emirates nothing has been confirmed yet.
Better to wait official announcement.

Last edited:
The prince made his decision finally & married today Oum Keltoum Boufares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom