Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed & Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed: Part 1 - January 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

penwa

City
Country
United States
Sheikha Manal had a baby girl, Lateefa bint Mansour al Nahyan, 1/23/2014

Any source of this news?

Have they released a picture of the baby? Who is Sheikha Manal married too??

Have they released a picture of the baby? Who is Sheikha Manal married too??

There is no picture of the newborn available at the moment. Shaikha Manal is married since 2005 with Shaikh Mansoor bin Zayed al Nahyan of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. Now the couple have four children, 2 boys and 2 girls: Shaikha Fatima (2006), Shaikh Mohammed (2007), Shaikh Hamdan (2011) and Shaikha Lateefa (23/01/2014).

Last edited:
There is no picture of the newborn available at the moment. Shaikha Manal is married since 2005 with Shaikh Mansoor bin Zayed al Nahyan of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. Now the couple have four children, 2 boys and 2 girls: Shaikha Fatima (2006), Shaikh Mohammed (2007), Shaikh Hamdan (2011) and Shaikha Lateefa (23/01/2014).

Another son Sheikh Rashid(22/03/2017)

Sheikh Mansoor's eldest son Sheikh Zayed bin Mansoor Al Nahyan got married to his cousin Sheikha Meera bint Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Couples both parents are siblings.

Sheikh Mansoor's eldest son Sheikh Zayed bin Mansoor Al Nahyan got married to his cousin Sheikha Meera bint Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Couples both parents are siblings.

MasyaAllah, may Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى bless them‎. I'm so happy for them and always wonder where is sheikh Mansoor first born, like is he okay ? I'm glad he's okay. By any chance did you know that he has full siblings or not? They're so secretive ..

MasyaAllah, may Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى bless them‎. I'm so happy for them and always wonder where is sheikh Mansoor first born, like is he okay ? I'm glad he's okay. By any chance did you know that he has full siblings or not? They're so secretive.
This is about Sheikh Mansoor bin Zayed Al Nahyan he has lots of full siblings Including Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan the crown prince of Abu Dhabi. But I think you are talking about Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.

This is about Sheikh Mansoor bin Zayed Al Nahyan he has lots of full siblings Including Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan the crown prince of Abu Dhabi. But I think you are talking about Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.

My bad, English is not my mother tongue. What I mean is his eldest son sheikh Zayed bin Mansoor. There's rarely any pictures of him. So I wonder did he has full siblings or not, since his mother married quiet young and gave birth to him just year after the marriage, I think? Not quite sure about this though ..

My bad, English is not my mother tongue. What I mean is his eldest son sheikh Zayed bin Mansoor. There's rarely any pictures of him. So I wonder did he has full siblings or not, since his mother married quiet young and gave birth to him just year after the marriage, I think? Not quite sure about this though ..

No Sheikh Zayed bin Mansoor doesn't have any full siblings. His father got married to Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum and has 5 children with her.

No Sheikh Zayed bin Mansoor doesn't have any full siblings. His father got married to Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum and has 5 children with her.

Is that so, what a shame :ermm: this is none of my business but I'm really curious about his mother. What she looks like? What she do for living? Are they still married? did she looks like her daughter in law, I heard sheikha meera is her niece from her sister? any tea you want to spill, sorry I ask to much question in one go. och my, I think my comment might get delete because I ask in unrelated thread ? hopefully this is still related

Is that so, what a shame :ermm: this is none of my business but I'm really curious about his mother. What she looks like? What she do for living? Are they still married? did she looks like her daughter in law, I heard sheikha meera is her niece from her sister? any tea you want to spill, sorry I ask to much question in one go. och my, I think my comment might get delete because I ask in unrelated thread ? hopefully this is still related

Nobody knows how she looks like. Yes they are still married in papers even though he hardly have any relationship with her. Yes Sheikha Meera and Sheikh Zayed's father's are brothers and their mothers are sisters.

Nobody knows how she looks like.

Hm, as expected from most of UAE woman, we hardly see their pictures especially as an adult. But I thought we got a glimpse of her childhood's photo at least. Her son and nieces are cute though, her brother also MasyaAllah ? so I wonder, what she looks like ..

Yes they are still married in papers even though he hardly have any relationship with her.

Let's hope that's clearly just a misunderstanding. Judging by their culture, I like to think that she rarely seen with him probably because of that. she chooses to becomes invisible just like most of UAE women who share same value. I also don't think someone like SH. Mansour do something reckless & heartless like that, he's a sharp man at least that's what I see in bussines field. Such person must already have consciousness about what the effect of behavior will have on other people & on him of course, it will just tarnish his good name since he tooks participation to women's empowerment or whatever issues they had I heard? He also rarely/never post lovey dovey pictures/message to his wives I guessed to maintain neutrality, just like any gulf man in that country which I think very wise act if they're in polygamous relationship. His feed are more about his kids, bussines and life as politician, whoever behind that account did a good job for branding his image. So why bother do something like that if he didn't want her near him, but at the same time didn't want to let her go, I'm so confused :ohmy: It's too cruel I think, when you're still married but didn't want have anything to do with that person.

Yes Sheikha Meera and Sheikh Zayed's father's are brothers and their mothers are sisters.

Also if it's true, SH. Meera post picture & tagging someone who I assume her grandfather from her mother's side. you can see that her grandfather have pictures with SH. Mo and SH. Mansour, if I were him I don't think I want have anything to do with the peoples who did something cruel to one of my family, let alone as precious as daughter. It's all good I guess. And I would like to add that his another wife is SH. Manal, who like to talk about women empowerment+ judging by her family background, would someone like her didn't have heart to prevent such thing in her own household and with so much power she hold on society? Like u must have more compassion/worry to someone close before talk/worry about others issues especially if the issues we're talking about is the same subject and that woman is so easy to reach. Again I think it's just a misunderstanding, because of different culture & what value of these women have. I think SH. Mansour did a good job to accommodate his wives possibly value and want. But If that's true, of course that's just make what they wants to achieve and fight for about women become so laughable, at least for me will think they hypocrite. So, yeah it's save to think that SH. Mansour and his first wife have good relationship if they're still married couples of course, but it's just not for public consumption just like the case of SH. Mo and his Sr. Wife SH. Hind+PSS Haya (his public & nonpublic wife, idk are these terms correct? ?). Sorry for grammatical mistakes I made. I truly enjoyed chat with u anyway, thanks :)

Let's hope that's clearly just a misunderstanding. .... So why bother do something like that if he didn't want her near him, but at the same time didn't want to let her go, I'm so confused :ohmy: It's too cruel I think, when you're still married but didn't want have anything to do with that person.

Hmm....I think Lasya is right at that point.

Last edited:
Hmm....I think Lasya is right at that point.

Yeah, I think each people are entitled to their own opinions and can believe what they want to believe. Nobody knows what truly happen behind that closed door, not even the closest one. The interaction between SH. Mansour and his father in law SH.Butti on Instagram look too cute to be said that there's problem between them, MasyaAllah.
?, people might said that the problem Is on SH.Alia, probably yes & probably no. But what people expect from someone who become mother & wife at such a young age. someone in this forum mentioned that she married at the age of 16 (note that this happened in 90, which is very common at that time. So, I won't judge it by today norma as to why she chooses to married at such a young age) but by today norma she expects to continue study, pursue her dream, make some friends, falling in love maybe and not bear a child which I'm sure most of them are not ready physically & mentally, baby blues is bad enough to crush you even when you're in 20+. I won't expect such a perfect bride come out of that, more power for her and every women out there. So, whoever want to come at me with that naration later, I will chew and spit them out right there, don't did women or men dirty like that by saying that it's absolutely their fault, their partner didn't want something to do with them. in the gulf I also see that they also rarely brag/mentioned their women here and there whether in social occasion or online, maybe because of the culture they adopt, to avoided 'ain or maybe they come from salafy branch which is very strict. Not even the wife of crown prince from Dubai got the luxury. But, judging by her feed she looks respect him eventhought he barely mentioned her. I believe she indeed the crown prince's wife as mentioned by medias, peoples really did her dirty by trolling her just because of that, more power to her also. So, I must say that I'm not agree with Lasya here, just a piece of my mind :flowers: I might be wrong tho. and imammajed I ask something on the thread I make, would u mind look it up? you look very knowledgeable about that hehe, sorry to bother u again ?

Not true.
Sheikh Mansour has a daughter with his first wife Sheikha Alia. She was born in 2004

Not true.
Sheikh Mansour has a daughter with his first wife Sheikha Alia. She was born in 2004

MasyaAllah, A daughter? So, she's the only girl of her mother. May Allah bless her and her family in this dunya and hereafter at the day of judgment, aamiin. Whew I know they're rich and all, but how come they managed to kept something so private as public figure with a lot of paparazzi out there :eek: let's me guess her name is sheikha Fathima 1 bint Mansour Al-Nahyan or am I wrong? What I noticed in UAE, the father tend to gave the children their grandparents name. The children never has their parents name, I wonder why? So it's unlikely her name would be Alia bint Mansour Al-Nahyan ..

Yes, sure, they "aren't" doing it. ?

Your link isn't working. I didn't say what he does or not. But those are really fake! Why they were talking in russian? Why can't translate atleast in English! How we would get that?! They are translating his words, if they want to show us the real proof, they should allow us to hear his voice messages! Now why you are that much worried? Didn't you say that Hazza and Mohamed were very good as they have only one wife! I didn't give anyone character certificate! You did to severals! Why they aren't giving the real voice if they want to "Expose", read everything all had written for you then come to scream about them. I didn't say anytime those Sheikhs were saints, so it doesn’t bother me and what we can do? Are we lifeless like some chatroom? So we do character assassinations on regular basis? We dont do unless we see the real proof! If i get enough, i would stop talking about them. Those ig accounts stories/russian talkies of youtube aren't proof! Here those agents were responsible too, without those supplies they wouldn't get the " Enjoying" Also, i say again it was a trappp

I warned Sturm about baseless speculation in his very first posts, when he brought up those "secret wives" and "lovers" subjects.

I believe that there are forums more open to gossip, this type of discussion fits in Lipstick Alley, Tattle Life or Made For Fazza, here I prefer to debate with safe and reliable sources.

The type of content brought here is fake and you have already been warned of this, the Abu Dhabi thread has been closed because of this, but apparently you are still determined to keep bringing this nonsense here.

I'm going to take a break from the forum since my favorite thread is closed, I hope nothing important happens in Abu Dhabi in that time

Your link isn't working. I didn't say what he does or not. But those are really fake! Why they were talking in russian? Why can't translate atleast in English! How we would get that?! They are translating his words, if they want to show us the real proof, they should allow us to hear his voice messages! Now why you are that much worried? Didn't you say that Hazza and Mohamed were very good as they have only one wife! I didn't give anyone character certificate! You did to severals! Why they aren't giving the real voice if they want to "Expose", read everything all had written for you then come to scream about them. I didn't say anytime those Sheikhs were saints, so it doesn’t bother me and what we can do? Are we lifeless like some chatroom? So we do character assassinations on regular basis? We dont do unless we see the real proof! If i get enough, i would stop talking about them. Those ig accounts stories/russian talkies of youtube aren't proof! Here those agents were responsible too, without those supplies they wouldn't get the " Enjoying" Also, i say again it was a trappp

Where did I say Mohammed and Hazza are good?

I said that only for Sheikh Abdullah is sure that he has one wife, while for the others everything is suspicious.

If it makes you happy, you can believe they are the best people in the world.
The truth is known by many people.

Last edited:
I'm going to take a break from the forum since my favorite thread is closed, I hope nothing important happens in Abu Dhabi in that time

FeiraGuy, come to the ruling family of Abudhabi part-2 Thread (2011-present). I want to discuss there untill our fav thread gets unlocked.

I warned Sturm about baseless speculation in his very first posts, when he brought up those "secret wives" and "lovers" subjects.

I believe that there are forums more open to gossip, this type of discussion fits in Lipstick Alley, Tattle Life or Made For Fazza, here I prefer to debate with safe and reliable sources.

The type of content brought here is fake and you have already been warned of this, the Abu Dhabi thread has been closed because of this, but apparently you are still determined to keep bringing this nonsense here.

How is it my fault that the thread is closed?

You say it's fake. What if it's not fake?

The girls that go to these parties have families and friends.
What if some of them never return?
We should keep silent just because these sheikhs are powerful and we are scared of them?

Exactly this thinking made these men believe everything can be bought.

Last edited:
Where did I say Mohammed and Hazza are good?

I said that only for Sheikh Abdullah is sure that he has one wife, while for the others everything is suspicious.
Didn't i say right? You judge them by "marriage number"?! Wait until those one wived Abdullah and others sheikhs fake stories come to your eyes. We aren't into that stupid laying incidents. I say fake. Since u are a believer of youtubers, nothing to say more. Bye. Go to that chatroom where people talk those character garbages on daily basis. No information, no criticism, just blaming and laying stories! Probably I found you talking there, we never say mansoor is a living saint.

How is it my fault that the thread is closed?

You say it's fake. What if it's not fake?

The girls that go to these parties have families and friends.
We should keep silent just because these sheikhs are powerful and we are scared of them?

After you brought those model stories, marengo closed the thread. Now get it.
Why not that are fake? If you say those russian stories are true, we can say fake. You wrote everywhere about these.
If they dont return or went to enjoy, what can we do? Why they go there with risk? Is a 20-24 yo girl a baby who dont have knowledge about her own security? You are scared of Sheikhs but not about hiring agents! Ridiculous!
Everything can be bought if someone has power with money, what can we do? Its not wrong in many senses.
If those girls care for family, then why dont think about lessons what her families tought to her? Why she included herself into selling body? Selling body for money is also a crime.

Didn't i say right? You judge them by "marriage number"?! Wait until those one wived Abdullah and others sheikhs fake stories come to your eyes. We aren't into that stupid laying incidents. I say fake. Since u are a believer of youtubers, nothing to say more. Bye. Go to that chatroom where people talk those character garbages on daily basis. No information, no criticism, just blaming and laying stories! Probably I found you talking there, we never say mansoor is a living saint.

You can keep supporting, respecting and telling how amazing, good and moral people they are.

A lot of people know the truth about them and what they really are.

�� take care

I've had just enough of these "amazing, good and moral" sheikhs.

Last edited:

Sturm I admired your concern for these young girls you have both bad & good intention at the same time. But your "evidences" is not it, it's not strong enough to be called proved. Not trying to defend these so called sheikhs, i'm not a fan of them. I believe they do shady things, but the proves that you're present is just not it. You just make a fool of yourself with this bravery of yours without solid evidences. Stop it my friend I'm scared for you, have you noticed how many incognito guest when you drop something.

You can keep supporting, respecting and telling how amazing, good and moral people they are.

A lot of people know the truth about them and what they really are.

�� take care

I've had just enough of these "amazing, good and moral" people.

I never said they are saints. Telling those ig talkies fake doesn't mean i declared them good people. Its you from first, you give character certificates based on wife number. We never said they are innocents. Get it without jumping to that.
Your pattern is like those websites. So, you donot need to waste here.
So what we should do? You want which hotels they went gossips? We wont do these.
Then why those girls/ agents are so innocent to you? Talking about their evil works doesn't mean i defend 'Sheikhs. Get it. Chatango is now-a-days too calm, get along with that as you believe on ig posts and youtubers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom