Sheikh Issa bin Zayed: torture scandal April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder what this man did to the Sheikh :eek:
But I still think nobody deserves that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what this man did to the Sheikh:eek:
news article said that the man sold grain to sheikh issa, and the sheikh thought he had cheated him on the sale. what an < ed Warren > to do something like that to another human over money. Lord knows, the nayhans are hard up for cash. (sarcastic):censored:

< ed Warren> to do such a thing to another human being, no matter what he might have done. You can not defame him! His personality is on video, that IS Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed Al Nayhan. It was over a measly $5000 grain delivery whether not delivered or just as likely delivered late. To say that this is an isolated incident is a crass, transparent lie. I know these people, & so do a few other people on here who post fluff (propaganda) on behalf of some UAE Ruling Family members. Many Sheikhs (I'll grant not all), WILL do this & worse... if they merely perceive, in their eyes, someone slighting or crossing them. It depends only on whether you are a Western nationality or not on whether you will escape this kind of treatmemt if they perceive what often amounts to the merest slight. The only exceptional thing here, is the leaking of the tape. It is completely routeen for the Police to torture people in custody in the UAE, just as it is all throughout the Middle East. It is standard procedure & the US & British governments are fully aware of this & turn a blind eye... Ask yourselves, why? The very important difference here is, the UAE wants so much to be portrayed as a Modern, Safe & Civilised place to live & do business...

how much do you think that sheikh MBZ and Hazza bin zayed are involed in this mess?

Hi MissB,
I'm pretty sure that they were not involved but they would have been fully aware from the time Nabulsi was arrested.

Last edited:
Hi MissB.
I'm pretty sure that they were not involved but they would have been fully aware from the time Nabulsi was arrested.

Of course ... This is horrible. When finished viewing the video just felt disgust,hate,abomination of Issa bin Zayed and a deep sadness at the afghan

Now the Family say: The employee insult to Issa and thus more deserving such punishment.

The victim (poor) always victimizer and the victimizer (rich) always victim

Of course ... This is horrible. When finished viewing the video just felt disgust,hate,abomination of Issa bin Zayed and a deep sadness at the afghan

Now the Family say: The employee insult to Issa and thus more deserving such punishment.

The victim (poor) always victimizer and the victimizer (rich) always victim

No doubt about it. Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed Al Nayhan brings SHAME on the UAE & so do those who have allow him to go unpunished. If Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed Al Nayhan feels insulted, then better get used to it because his social standing in the eyes of the whole world, will now always & forever be, lower than that of a dog for what he has done. Dear God! What a sick perverted freak!

Last edited:
To think this idiot Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed, thinks that what he does impresses women! What do you think girls? Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed give you the hots? Would you want to see a < ed Warren > like him??

Oh my God, each day i am more afraid of living in the UAE :ohmy:

Tommy1 i just... < ed Warren > I wonder what thinks the mother of this His highness?

God Forbid no Woman would ever desire him, i wonder what his wives think of him as, God such a Dog. Everyday i am having less and less regards for these Sheikhs, i used to think they are good friendly people, now i don't think so higly of them anymore.
Yes, Tommy you are right they would't dare do this to an American, British, Japan, Canadian, French, German, Swiss, infact any European nationality. They will only do this to Asians and Africans because their government is nothing.

Tommy1 i just... < ed Warren > I wonder what thinks the mother of this His highness?
You mean His Lowness: Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed Al Nayhan, a shame to his mother, a shame to the UAE a shame to the Al Nayhan Tribe & shame to humanity?

You mean His Lowness: Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed Al Nayhan, a shame to his mother, a shame to the UAE a shame to the Al Nayhan Tribe & shame to humanity?

His mother+UAE +Nayhan Tribe+ Humanity= Pain and Shame
He's unworthy to be called as anything, because is nothing.

i know that sheikh hazza bin zayed participates (or did participate) in endurance, but does he participate in showjumping ( i know that is the wrong terminology. i am not a horse person). youtube has 4 videos that state sheikh hazza bin zayd. it is at a competition. you can only see the man from a distance. obviously, shot with a cell phone. if it is him, he is very good. to the untrained eye, he seems to be much better than haya.

Sheikh Hazza does not do jumping just endurance but he does partonize show jumping shows.

I wonder if the Al Maktoums, Al Quasimis, Al Nuaimi do the same? After all the world would never had known if not for the leakage of the tape

Guys, four-letter words etc disguised with asterisks * are still four-letter words. Please don't use them in your posts.

thanks,
Warren

I wonder if the Al Maktoums, Al Quasimis, Al Nuaimi do the same? After all the world would never had known if not for the leakage of the tape

Of course they do. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has his own jail in the basement of his Palace. And you are right Elegence, it's just that they haven't been cought out yet with someone smart enough & couragous enough to smuggle tapes out of barbaric acts of abuse like this. Use your imagination to think of what they will do to cover up if they suspect one of their inner circle ever had something to hold over them. The only reason Nabulsi is breathing today is because of his US citizenship & if any thing should happen to him all fingers will be pointing directly to Abu Dhabi & they know this...

Once I heard that Mo and his brother were involved in child exploitation. But after forgot

Guys, four-letter words etc disguised with asterisks * are still four-letter words. Please don't use them in your posts.

thanks,
Warren

Ok, I know for the next

Of course they do. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has his own jail in the basement of his Palace. And you are right Elegence, it's just that they haven't been cought out yet with someone smart enough & couragous enough to smuggle tapes out of barbaric acts of abuse like this. Use your imagination to think of what they will do to cover up if they suspect one of their inner circle ever had something to hold over them. The only reason Nabulsi is breathing today is because of his US citizenship & if any thing should happen to him all fingers will be pointing directly to Abu Dhabi & they know this...

Madre Mia:eek:

That sheikh is completely sick and so is everone that tries to cover this up. I will sure look at Sh Mo differently now and all of the UAE. I know that the UAE is no democracy and that these sheikhs are just a couple of vain guys with far too much money but until now i just couldn't imagine they would do such disgusting things.

If I was ever thinking of going someday to the UAE, now I am not sure to do so. And I thought that my country was the worst place to live on earth. I may not be perfect but what this sheikh did is abominable.:nonono:

It's horrible i can't get this out of my head, poor man.
Does anyone know if he won't get punished for doing this? And maybe a strange question but the man is he still alive? I wonder how much pain a person can handle...

said the man was still alive, but he spent several months in intensive care. i do not think anyone will be held accountable for this. the sheikhs will ride this one out, and they will hope that it will soon be forgotten. issa and saif are full brothers. saif has already come out in his capacity as minister of the interior, and he stated a full investigation was done. in other words, the case is closed. i doubt you will get any further statements from ruling family of abu dhabi. the family might compensate the victim's family in hopes that he will not come forward with his story. just my theory, but i doubt will ever see an interview with this victim or him testifying that it was indeed sheikh issa that tortured him.

I read sómewhere that he did survive actually, but I can't find the source again. Has there been any comments from the rest of al-Nahyan members? All can't be that awful right? (I hope)

I don't think this sheikh will be punished for this on earth, but sooner or later he will get it from heaven. I have the doubt the victimized man is alive. I didn't even wanted to watch the video, what I read was enough for me:nonono:

oh poor man, i don't know if i want to live it it was me.. i saw the video and i can't get it out of my head, i got sad and angry... it's unfair the sheikh will go as a free man and this man will be marked his whole life with this..
@Brucantuosi your right he will get his punisment in heaven...

Back
Top Bottom