Sheikh Issa bin Zayed: torture scandal April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am shocked that some of you are defending this Sh Issa who is so clearly a sadist torturer. The lowest scam from the earth. Anyone who questions that should look at the video tape (it's on youtube). You need to have a strong stomach though.

The outcome of the trial is not a surprise but it just proves that there is no justice in UAE when it comes to sheikhs. They just get away with everything. I saw the video and even if Nabulsi had done something to anger Issa, this can never justify the violence and insanity of Sh Issa's acts. Even if he regretted his acts later and 'pardoned' his victim, it is a good thing that the video was made public. Calling that blackmail is ridiculous !!! Sh Issa is a grown up man and is responsible for his behaviour. And the medicine issue is also a weird excuse. You don't get this kind of outburst from some painkillers, if there was medication involved it is drugs...

Sheikh eissa was found not guilty, nobody here agrees that sheikh eissa tortured the afgahni, but you never lived in uae and you see everything from the western point of view, this is a completely different country and not a western democracy, the motto is accept live in uae with all consequences or leave.Why you think the afghani still lives in uae???
it is horrible what happened to the afghani but i am sure he got a nice compensation from the sheikh, do you know that some asian men ran intentionally on highways so they get killed from cars?? so their relatives in india pakistan or bangla desh get the blood money? i am sure mohammed shapoor is happy that he got compensation and didnt have to sacrifice his life to support his family, the reality in uae is different than in the west and believe more horrible things happened in uae and/or afganistan.Accept the cruel way of life in uae , accept or leave or die, khalass

Last edited by a moderator:
what shiek Issa did was very unacceptable ! and no human on this earth would approve shiekh issa's CRIME!
the outcome of the trial was expected , simply because the UAE is not a true democratic country!

he was found not guilty because the courts in UAE lacks credibility ! and is controlled by higher authorities if you know what i mean !

i agree 1000% with you, we should stop to see the system in uae with western eyes, they have their own political and judicial system

Then UAE should stop being more western. Don't u think??

believe me they are not western open minded and they will never be, the modern buildings and facilities doesnt make them modern, they still have the attitude and mentality like western people but 100 years ago.

they want to look modern and westernized so people invest money in uae, especially dubai, and so the government and indirectly the local business people can profit from it, it is all about money, especially when it comes to women there is a big lack of human rights :for example why a local girl cannot marry a foreigner and if she gets the permission from the diwan to marry a foreigner why her children are not considered as UAE citizens, this shows a backward and women discriminating politic, cz the foreign father can take away the children from the mother without asking forever, this is for me inhuman:bang:

After this CRIME I think everyone around the world not only westerns , will think twice before they invest anything in the UAE!

What!in uae is dont demokratie only all sheikhs president last year a french boy 15 years from kidnapping emirati and from 3 emiratis sexually one from emirates have aids assaulted that is dont demokrati and french boy have aids become

Dubai court jails boy's HIV rapist - CNN.com

but i think the french boy didnt catch aids, for the same crime you will get a less punishment in western countries maybe 5 years and then of course the rapist is excused because he suffers psycological disorders , his childhood was difficult blablabla, so we should be happy that dubai court sentenced emiratis to jail for this crime especially cz they had aids

After this CRIME I think everyone around the world not only westerns , will think twice before they invest anything in the UAE!
i dont think so cz the big international companies make big profit in uae and a rich person from asia or africa or russia will still continue to invest in uae cz it is more safer than his own country, plus there is no income tax in uae and also westerners will invest there black money still in uae and not pay it to tax authorities:D
money rules the world and in uae you can make still money

Okey,you mean this andg why you dont watch youtube?jesus is prophet isa in quran son from maryam.dont son for good

Yes Jesus is a prophet in the Quran and the son of God in the bible. Well I guess I do not posses the knowledge nor the right to discern who is right or who is wrong.

I just believe that God is one.

What do you wish me to watch on uTube Deniz... ?
Could you give me the web address please

Sadly, it is evident that everywhere in the world powerful rich people often don`t go to jail or their sentence is ridiculous...

Sadly, it is evident that everywhere in the world powerful rich people often don`t go to jail or their sentence is ridiculous...
i would say this is all over the world the same even in western democracies

i would say this is all over the world the same even in western democracies

I live in a western country and there injustice sometimes too,sadly it is universal. But this subject with Sheikh Issa is absolutly agaisnt basic human rights.

If you are speaking of justice for all... then Sheikh Issa too deserves justice... he should be considered innocent until proven guilty... and if he is now proven to be not guilty.. then justice was done in this case.... also adds to the fact that justice prevails in UAE...

This case is of an International concern and do you think that things can be hushed and pushed under a pillow?... now since the verdict is out.. I think it is time for everyone to hang their gloves and allow Sheikh Issa to get on with his own life...

Video's on uTube are not facts... they do not prove abuse, rape, violence, insanity or anything else for that matter.... It was the real scam artist Bassam Nabulsi who was telling a tale on the American TV channels through his lawyers what he wanted to say... "lies" from the con-artist himself.... the irony of the whole video issue revolves around the fact that it was videographed by Nabulsi and his brother with the sole purpose of blackmail... the torture was by Nabulsi's gang... Sheikh Issa just questioned the man if he had cheated and who else were involved...... the rest is all a scam with a vile motive.... and now I guess Nabulsi can shove his motives up his .... and stop counting his eggs.. his dream millions have gone down the drain.

And if you are adding drug charges to this.. then, who but the Nabulsi's could have adminstered the drugs themselves... a clear probability for which Nabulsi was tried in court for....

Video's on uTube are not facts... they do not prove abuse, rape, violence, insanity or anything else for that matter....

WHAT?A video of Sheikh Issa torturing this man don`t prove anything?

According to an article that I just read, the proved Sheikh Issa to be innocent, and dropped his charges of Rape, and assault.
Thank you for posting this information Princessofuae.
Once again a video thought to be of torture... but proved otherwise...
the sad side to this story is that neither Sheikh Issa nor anybody else came out with the true story of Nabulsi..

Please refer to who took this video and how many millions he had claimed as compensation.. for himself and not for the victim he was using... read between the lines my dear friend... see the motive behind all this.

sehikh eissa was found not guilty...
Well said abudhabilady... if one wants to live in UAE and at the same time cry about injustice it does not make sence does it??:ermm: And the consequences are belittled by the petro-dollars we earn... take your pick... take it or leave it....

show me a soceity without injustice.. and i will be on the first flight to that land:p

what shiek Issa did was very unacceptable ! and no human on this earth would approve shiekh issa's CRIME!
the outcome of the trial was expected , simply because the UAE is not a true democratic country!
I think the verdict was "not guilty"

Ok, I can believe people who took the video do it to make money. But they couldn`t record any video if Sheikh Issa hasn`t torture anybody.

he was found not guilty because the courts in UAE lacks credibility ! and is controlled by higher authorities if you know what i mean !

i wish you could elaborate what you mean...
sorry...

Ok, I can believe people who took the video do it to make money. But they couldn`t record any video if Sheikh Issa hasn`t torture anybody.
the real truth is that it was blown out of proportion and made to look like that... the facts are much deeper and the motive transparent... i guess now it will start to backfire on Nabulsi.. who I believe has other cases of scam (only heresay) in the US before he joined Sheikh Issa's palace.

i agree 1000% with you, we should stop to see the system in uae with western eyes, they have their own political and judicial system
yes and it is good that the political and judicial system is not controlled by some mafia or crime lords in UAE
define "more western" please .... and then weigh the pros and cons....

but i think the french boy didnt catch aids, for the same crime you will get a less punishment in western countries maybe 5 years and then of course the rapist is excused because he suffers psycological disorders , his childhood was difficult blablabla, so we should be happy that dubai court sentenced emiratis to jail for this crime especially cz they had aids
what counts most is that the culprits were arrested in 24 hours which proves that justice prevails and the sentencing was in par or more stringent than western standards....

kudoos to the UAE system perhaps?
i dont think so cz the big international companies make big profit in uae and a rich person from asia or africa or russia will still continue to invest in uae cz it is more safer than his own country, plus there is no income tax in uae and also westerners will invest there black money still in uae and not pay it to tax authorities:D
money rules the world and in uae you can make still money
Bingo!!!
If you come to UAE to earn and then cry about it.. you then would be a hypocrite, wouldn't ya?

the real truth is that it was blown out of proportion and made to look like that... the facts are much deeper and the motive transparent... i guess now it will start to backfire on Nabulsi.. who I believe has other cases of scam (only heresay) in the US before he joined Sheikh Issa's palace.

Blown out of proportion??everybody has seen the facts in youtube,the motive can be speculated but the torture is evident and unjustifiable. If Nabulsi is or not a good man don`t justify Sheikh Issa behavior.

I watch too video of sheikh issa go youtube write sheikh issa and see what he make is criminal he is dont normal

I watch too video of sheikh issa go youtube write sheikh issa and see what he make is criminal he is dont normal

I dont have to watch uTube... I was present at the spot.. I know the truth

Blown out of proportion??everybody has seen the facts in youtube,the motive can be speculated but the torture is evident and unjustifiable. If Nabulsi is or not a good man don`t justify Sheikh Issa behavior.

.. and now in this case the torture allegation too is speculative and proven otherwise in the courts....

in all fairness.. it is maybe time to close the persecution on Sheikh Issa

Sheikh Issa's case is now closed, he has been released after 7 months of investigation/court etc. The court found him not quilty

Court clears Sheikh Issa
Article

Agree, it is very easy to shoot the messenger but it was Sh Issa on the video, not Nabulsi :flowers:

Nkvc and i know maktoums work

I am sorry Dior, I did not understand what you meant....
Do you work in the palace or for the Maktoums?

Agree, it is very easy to shoot the messenger but it was Sh Issa on the video, not Nabulsi :flowers:

Sorry Nabulsi is in the video and one Nabulsi was the cameraman.
Basam Nabulsi was in the video and Gassan Nabulsi shot the video.

Go sheikhmohammed.ae site

Goverment for maktoums

Back
Top Bottom