The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-25-2009, 04:15 AM
Gentry

Once I heard that Mo and his brother were involved in child exploitation. But after forgot

Old 04-25-2009, 04:18 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Guys, four-letter words etc disguised with asterisks * are still four-letter words. Please don't use them in your posts.

thanks,
Warren
Ok, I know for the next

Old 04-25-2009, 05:07 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
Of course they do. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has his own jail in the basement of his Palace. And you are right Elegence, it's just that they haven't been cought out yet with someone smart enough & couragous enough to smuggle tapes out of barbaric acts of abuse like this. Use your imagination to think of what they will do to cover up if they suspect one of their inner circle ever had something to hold over them. The only reason Nabulsi is breathing today is because of his US citizenship & if any thing should happen to him all fingers will be pointing directly to Abu Dhabi & they know this...
Madre Mia
Old 04-25-2009, 05:17 AM
Aristocracy

That sheikh is completely sick and so is everone that tries to cover this up. I will sure look at Sh Mo differently now and all of the UAE. I know that the UAE is no democracy and that these sheikhs are just a couple of vain guys with far too much money but until now i just couldn't imagine they would do such disgusting things.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Nobility

If I was ever thinking of going someday to the UAE, now I am not sure to do so. And I thought that my country was the worst place to live on earth. I may not be perfect but what this sheikh did is abominable.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Gentry

It's horrible i can't get this out of my head, poor man.
Does anyone know if he won't get punished for doing this? And maybe a strange question but the man is he still alive? I wonder how much pain a person can handle...
Old 04-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Aristocracy

said the man was still alive, but he spent several months in intensive care. i do not think anyone will be held accountable for this. the sheikhs will ride this one out, and they will hope that it will soon be forgotten. issa and saif are full brothers. saif has already come out in his capacity as minister of the interior, and he stated a full investigation was done. in other words, the case is closed. i doubt you will get any further statements from ruling family of abu dhabi. the family might compensate the victim's family in hopes that he will not come forward with his story. just my theory, but i doubt will ever see an interview with this victim or him testifying that it was indeed sheikh issa that tortured him.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Commoner

I read sómewhere that he did survive actually, but I can't find the source again. Has there been any comments from the rest of al-Nahyan members? All can't be that awful right? (I hope)
Old 04-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Nobility

I don't think this sheikh will be punished for this on earth, but sooner or later he will get it from heaven. I have the doubt the victimized man is alive. I didn't even wanted to watch the video, what I read was enough for me
Old 04-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Gentry

oh poor man, i don't know if i want to live it it was me.. i saw the video and i can't get it out of my head, i got sad and angry... it's unfair the sheikh will go as a free man and this man will be marked his whole life with this..
@Brucantuosi your right he will get his punisment in heaven...
Old 04-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Aristocracy

They "say" he is alive... One thing people should know about the UAE just because they say something is so doesn't mean it is so. There is a real <>storm about this brewing around the world about this & all the Al Nayhans are being scorned, the latest is Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed in The Observer. This could yet turn out to loose the UAE billions in lost trade and tourism. The US in particular are having serious second thoughts about developing a nuculear energy program for the UAE. DP World all over again? The press should get this poor to the USA where he can sue. It's a slam dunk case, he'll get 10s of millions. Jurys decide compensation, amounts in the US & there is not limit & they'd be extremly sympathetic! I wouldn't be surprised at all if he got something like $100million. Let them produce him if he is alive, the press should pressure them for this.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent

It's horrible! I can't believe that this man will be free! I understand again that democracy is very important for a country. I am very lucky to live in a democratic country!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Nobility

Is ok if the man receives some millions $$ in compensation. I don't think they will help him to forget the whole thing that happened but at least he could do something good with the money and the sheikh would not be happy to give the $$
Old 04-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Gentry

those millions will not make him feel better or forget about what happends it will reminds him everytime of what happend.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
those millions will not make him feel better or forget about what happends it will reminds him everytime of what happend.
I know, nothing will make him to forget that but at least he deserves to be compensated.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
I know, nothing will make him to forget that but at least he deserves to be compensated.
These are truly dirty, evil people. They can be not be allowed to ride this out. The thing is to keep this ALIVE & to raise the roof about it. They must be taught that even the most humble, poor people have power. The power to shame them & to show them that their world is changing that they will be more exposures & that they will face justice for such atrocious abominations. I would say to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed, Sheikh Saif Bin Zayed, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed & all those whom clearly have the power & moral duty to bring their Brother to justice but do nothing, then so you are as much cowards as your brother is a coward. Who will join me?
Old 04-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Nobility

Really I am thinking there is no amount of money or gold that ever compensates this man but God, only Him can hep the man to get over all this.
I fear that this sheikh has done more such abominable things like this one before, but they haven't gone public.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
Really I am thinking there is no amount of money or gold that ever compensates this man but God, only Him can hep the man to get over all this.
I fear that this sheikh has done more such abominable things like this one before, but they haven't gone public.
Of course. But not just this Sheikh... You can't think that. It's just that Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed hasn't got the intelegence, the IQ to realise that if he abuses his position to abuse the Human Rights of an American Citizen (Nabulsi), then he will expose him. Believe it there are hundreds even thousands over the years who have suffered the same fate at the hands of other Sheikhs too! Believe it, they just were not as thick as Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed to do it to a Western Nationality from countries that have a free press. This is the only reason this came out...
Old 04-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Commoner

The jury here in the States would fry his 'behind' just like he did to that man on the video plus they would give that man some monetary compensation!
Old 04-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Gentry

I prefer to hungry that spend a thousand times that money that devil, just to pay one that never i let me sleep. A thousand times rather i prefer die of hunger in return for see paying to Sheikh Issa Bin Zayed for what it has done

It's easier than passing a camel through the eye of a needle. Than a rich enter the kingdom of heaven