Shaikh Zayed bin Hamdan injured in crash

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Imanmajed

Heir Presumptive
City
-------
Country
United Arab Emirates
A member of the Abu Dhabi ruling family was injured when a UAE Armed Forces helicopter crashed in Yemen.

Shaikh Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan,
27, was hurt alongside two others when the aircraft went down in Shabwa province. Currently he is receiving medical treatment at a German hospital.

Shaikh Zayed is the grandson of the country's founding father and has served in the elite Presidential Guard. In April, he married the daughter of Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.

Last edited:
Shaikh Zayed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan who was injured in a helicopter crash in Yemen has returned to the UAE on Saturday after months of medical treatment in Germany.

The Burj Khalifa tower in Dubai was lit with the hashtag “Welcome Zayed bin Hamdan”, while in Abu Dhabi the Adnoc building was also illuminated with images celebrating his return.

https://postimg.org/image/vn2u4ni2d/
https://postimg.org/image/vn2u4ni2d/

Last edited:
That's really good. I'm happy for him and for his family.

A member of the Abu Dhabi ruling family was injured when a UAE Armed Forces helicopter crashed in Yemen.

Shaikh Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan,
27, was hurt alongside two others when the aircraft went down in Shabwa province. Currently he is receiving medical treatment at a German hospital.

Shaikh Zayed is the grandson of the country's founding father and has served in the elite Presidential Guard. In April, he married the daughter of Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.

I could not find about his marriage.Who married sheikh Zayed ?

Today Shaikh Zayed bin Hamdan was was given a heroes welcome home as he was received by the country's rulers and leaders at Al Bahr Palace in Abu Dhabi.

The Academic City Road in Dubai to be renamed after Shaikh Zayed bin Hamdan in honour by Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum. The eight-lane major motorway is 50km long and runs from Jebel Ali-Lehbab Road to the Oman Street intersection. It passes Dubai Silicon Oasis, Arabian Ranches and the Expo 2020 site. The first half of the road is open and the second half will open in March.

In April last year he married Shaikha Shamma, the daughter of Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.

Last edited:
Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan married Sheikha Shamma bint Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan daughter of Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan on 2017

Back
Top Bottom