Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty 2: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
UAECoatofArms2008.gif

Welcome to Part 2 of the
Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates Moderators

Last edited:
does anyone have anything on hazza bin zayed i read a while back that he has 2 wives

Arab Royal family chauffeur sacked after blowing whistle on steroid abuse - Telegraph
Experienced chauffeur Peter Robinson, 52, was "head-hunted" to drive Sheikh Zayed Bin Saeed Al Nehayen while he was studying at the London School of Economics from November 2009.

Zayed is the son of Sheikh Saeed Bin Zayed Al Nehayan, who is the half-brother of the president of the United Arab Emirates.

But Mr Robinson claims he was sacked because the family feared he would damage their reputation by going to police to report Sheikh Zayed's bodyguard, Safa Tattan, for illegally injecting steroids in the run-up to a body-building competition.

He said he feared that Tattan was a bad influence on the young sheikh because they shared the same gym.

Mr Robinson told Central London Employment Tribunal that shortly after he reported the matter to Terri Pearson - personal assistant of Sheikha Bint Hamdan Al Nehayan, Zayed's mother - he was dismissed without explanation.

Can yalk give out more information about sheikh zayed bin sultan bin khalifa al nahyan hes so fine!!!!!! Is he engaged yet??,

IM new here and i really like this forum. I like the Al Nahyans too. I read most of the threads on them. I am disappointed some people claim they do some indecent things and mainly peoples claim this about sheikh mansour. I know it is a forum and everyone is having right to give opinion but what if his wife reads this and thinks he cheated on her? Manal might not be beuty queen but she will be hertbroken. And it is not true. Mansour never cheated on Manal definitely not with girls paid for it. People who say he did never even been to UAE and just come here to stir trouble. He is a very good person and would never do anythin like that. So dont say things if you are not sure.

UAE's Sheikh Shakhboot al-Nahayan competes with Valentino Valia in the individual jumping equestrian final at the 2011 Arab Games in the Qatari capital Doha on December 23, 2011.

daylife.com picture

Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed has become a grandfather for the first time. His son Sheikh Sultan welcomed a baby boy who has been named Zayed. Sheikh Zayed was born December 23, 2011.

Thanks dazz, do you know who the mother is, are they married?

What about sheikh sultan bin khalifa al nahyan and sheikh zayed bin sultan bin khalifa al nahyan??? Whats going on with them

Ruiling Family of the Al Nahyan Current News & Pictures Part 1: 2012 -

Hello,

Who are the younger members of the Al Nahyan Family? It seems as though the most prominent members are 50+. Who are the younger generation of Al Nahyan's up to 40 years of age and what do they do? Pictures would be great too!

Thank you.

does anyone know specifics about sheikha fatima wife of late sheikh zayed
like how they met and was there a happy marriage, i heard she was his favorite

does anyone know anything about sheikh abdullah bin zayed? he isnt much talked about, like how many kids or what hes like

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know anything about sheikh abdullah bin zayed? he isnt much talked about, like how many kids or what hes like

Yes Dear , HH Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed He’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Of United Arab Emirate and He’s Born in 30 April 1972 and He married with Sheikha Yazeh al Nahyan and he have 2 boys and 1 girl Mohammed & Fatima & Zayed , and He received his BA in Political Science From United Arab Emirates University , Sheikh Abdullah entered politics as an agent for the Ministry of Information in 1996 Then took over the portfolio in the following year until the abolition of the Ministry And his appointment as foreign minister in 2006
and this is his pictures 1-
http://images.alarabiya.net/68/82/436x328_66894_147849.jpg
2- with his kids
http://cdn1.albayan.ae/polopoly_fs/1.1547710.1322783189!/image/2765567854.jpg
3- with Hillary Clinton
http://www.doualia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Abdullah-Bin-Zayed-Al-Nahyan.jpg

That’s all what I knew about him Dear snapcrackle hoping this good info :flowers:

Hi guys! Maybe those of you who live in the UAE can confirm/deny this. Maybe it is just a rumor but someone from the UAE told me that Sh. Mansour and Sh. Manal are separated now. They said she has not been in the UAE with their kids for weeks now. On one hand the woman has the right to travel, right? She might be enjoying a long trip abroad while Mansour can't travel this much because of his commitment in the government. You can see on the news that he is very busy meeting people. But on the other hand, we all heard about his "amazing" qualities as a husband which wouldn't make a split THAT surprising. I was wondering if anyone heard anything.

Hi guys! Maybe those of you who live in the UAE can confirm/deny this. Maybe it is just a rumor but someone from the UAE told me that Sh. Mansour and Sh. Manal are separated now. They said she has not been in the UAE with their kids for weeks now. On one hand the woman has the right to travel, right? She might be enjoying a long trip abroad while Mansour can't travel this much because of his commitment in the government. You can see on the news that he is very busy meeting people. But on the other hand, we all heard about his "amazing" qualities as a husband which wouldn't make a split THAT surprising. I was wondering if anyone heard anything.

she said in twitter that she missed uae back in january

she said in twitter that she missed uae back in january

Simply incorrect information.
Sheikha Manal was said to be attending the wedding of CP Abu Dhabi's daughter, opening something in the Presidential ministry who's head is Sheikh Mansour. Sheikh Mansour is busy and does travel quite a bit but that does not mean they are separated.

can someone list the most powerful people in abu dhabi like i get it would be president, then crown prince but who after

Sheikh Khalid bin Muhammed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan Al Nehyan

Does anyone know anything about Sheikh Khalid bin Muhammed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan Al Nehyan?

Abu Dhabi mourning: Sheikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan died yesterday. She is the sister of Sheikha Hessa bint Mohammed Al Nahyan.

Surely we belong to God and to Him shall we return

Last edited:
Hi, Can you please advise of the family tree of AL Nahyan?who are the wives of the Nahyan sons and their children?Thanks..If not at least some of them.

Hi Do you know what are the names of sheikh Khalifa and Sheikh Sultan's wifes and children?

does anyone know who the older guy is in this photo?

Familia Al-Nahyan (Abu Dhabi) | Facebook

Sheikh Sultan, son of Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
The picture caption says
Sultan bin Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan and his first child (first grandchild Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan) 12/24/2011

Hi, Can you please advise of the family tree of AL Nahyan?who are the wives of the Nahyan sons and their children?Thanks..If not at least some of them.

Hi Do you know what are the names of sheikh Khalifa and Sheikh Sultan's wifes and children?

In this thread you will find a lot of answers to your questions :flowers:

Last edited:
Hi,

The thread does not have the names of the wives and Childrens of Al Nahyan sons, can you please give me a listing of it?It would be very helpful for my research.
Thanks

Dear Al Nahyan dynasty it’a a very Big family , difficult to Mention all Of them , Because each Sheikh Marry To Wives and have 5 or 7 Children's , So You Can ask about any Sheikh , it will be The Answer easiest

I Hope This Link can help you
Al Nahyan family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :flowers: Click on each sheikh link it will give you more info

Back
Top Bottom