Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty 2: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shaikha Alyazia Bint Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan is set to showcase her work on Tuesday at the Abu Dhabi Art Fair in Saadiyat Cultural District on Saadiyat Island with the participation of prominent artists from around the world.

Shaikha Alyazia to showcase artwork | GulfNews.com

does anyone know anything on alyazia sister of crown prince of abu dhabi I hear she is recently divorced?
I alo heard that she and ruler of Dubai mohammed were once engaged?

Sh.Zayed b.Sultan b.Khalifa attended the UAE-UK Pioneers Forum in London with his brother Sh.Mohammed b.Sultan b.Khalifa.

For more information on this wonderful event:
UAE-UK Pioneers Forum - Home
(twitter) @UAEUK_PF

For pictures of Sh.Zayed and Sh.Mohammed:
Instagram
Instagram
Instagram
Other lovely pictures of the event are available on twitter and instagram but belong to 'private users' with public accounts, since sharing them on this forum would expose their name without permission, I prefer not including them in my post.

A beautiful and informative interview with H.H.Sheikha Shaikha bint Saif Al Nahyan:

A life of giving hope, sharing and caring | GulfNews.com

As a young lady, there are many amazing women I look up to, I feel blessed to have H.H.Sh.Shaikha amongst them; my dream is to one day walk in the path those women forged quietly, gracefully and with a strength that is truly humbling.

I hope you enjoy the article as much as I did!!I send a big hug to all UAE children and women, you are in my thoughts and heart.

Last edited:
H.H. Sheikh Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the President's Representative and Chairman of Emirates Heritage Club has received at his rest house in Suwaihan, a number of Emirati, GCC and Arab artists, poets and journalists who are attending the Sultan bin Zayed Heritage Festival, which is being held in Suwaihan until Feb 15.

WAM | Emirates News Agency

Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development received at his palace yesterday the visiting Greek Minister of Education. During the meeting, they discussed relations and ways to enhance them between the two sides. Greek Ambassador to the U.A.E. attended the meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan will on February 25 begin a two-day official visit to Japan, where he will meet Emperor Akihito of Japan, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, senior officials and economic, cultural and social circles in Japan. He will also visit South Korea, where he will meet President Park Geun-hye and Prime Minister Jung Hong-won in a two-day official visit.

Mohammad Bin Zayed to visit Japan, South Korea | GulfNews.com

Shaikh Hamdan bin Zayed al Nahyan today attends competition festival for purebred Arabian camels. During the festival he praised the late Shaikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, father of the nation, who laid the foundation for the sport of our ancestors and to maintain this popular tradition and instill in the hearts of generations. Also present was Shaikh Sultan Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan.

Shaikh Saif bin Zayed al Nahyan on Sunday meets the ambassadors of India and the Maldives. During the two meetings they exchange views on a number of issues of mutual interest and discuss cooperation and ways to strengthen and develop relations between the UAE and the republic of India and the Maldives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaikh Hamdan bin Zayed al Nahyan today receives former Palestinian Prime Minister

During the meeting they talked about UAE Red Crescent programs and projects which supports the development issues of the Palestinian people in the occupied Palestinian territories.

Shaikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, National Security Advisor and Vice Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Council, yesterday has received in his office at the Crown Prince's Court, Qatar's ambassador to the UAE, Fares Al-Nuaimi, who called on Sheikh Hazza on the occasion of beginning his tenure in the country.

Shaikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Crown Prince's Court and Deputy Chairman of Khalifa University Board of Trustees yesterday had commended the outstanding students of Khalifa university, who won two awards one in the "best government service via mobile phone" at the 2nd Government Summit, and the second "The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for Smart Application " award in its first session.

Shaikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Foreign Minister, on Wednesday received Papua New Guinea Foreign Minister Rimbink Pato at the ministry and discussed bilateral cooperation and ways to strengthen them in all fields.

Shaikh Abdullah meets Papua New Guinea minister

Shaikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan today received in his office at the Ministry, Ahmed Toma, Head of the Syrian Interim Government and the accompanying delegation.

Shaikh Abdullah receives Head of Syrian Interim Government & http://wam.ae

Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, has recently witnessed the signing ceremony of an agreement between UAE and U.S. on cooperation in the fight against cross-border crime.

Under the patronage of H.H. Shaikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, National Security Advisor and Vice Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council, the Abu Dhabi Air Expo opens tomorrow at Al Bateen Executive Airport.

A new Shaikh was born on last friday

Shaikh Saif bin Zayed al Nahyan (Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior) on Wednesday morning posted on his new twitter account the announcement of the birth of his fourth child, Shaikh Ahmed bin Saif bin Zayed al Nahyan, who was born 21/02/2014.

https://twitter.com/@SaifBZayed

Congratulations to the family. May God grant a long and happy life for the newborn Shaikh.

Last edited:
Shaikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al-Nahyan, Minister for Culture, Youth and Community Development, yesterday received the Ambassador of Pakistan to the U.A.E., Asif Durrani.

Shaikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Shaikh Tahnoun bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Shaikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan on Saturday attended the Mohammed bin Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan Endurance Cup for private stables at Emirates International Endurance Village in Al Wathba.

Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, yesterday received Paulo Portas, Portugal’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, who is currently on a visit to the UAE.

Mansour receives Portugal

Shaikh Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Representative of His Highness the Head of State President of the Emirates Heritage Club, at noon yesterday attened the launch of competitions on the first day of the Equestrian dressage Championship.

Last edited:
Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan yesterday received Paulo Portas, Portugal’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, who is currently on a visit to the UAE.

Mansour receives Portugal

Shaikh Sultan bin Tahnoun bin Mohammed Al Nahyan on Tuesday was appointed Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority by Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum in his capacity as Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE.

Sultan bin Tahnoun

Shaikh Abdullah bin Zayed al Nahyan today opens the Global Forum under the title "The promotion of peace in Muslim societies" at the St. Regis Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island.

In his keynote Shaikh Abdullah said that one of the main causes of sectarian wars and disputes that tear our nations apart is the absence of a rational voice, and the collapse of the principle of respect for differences, on which humanity is built. Also, the pseudo-learned men who take leadership and prominent positions, issuing Fatwa and occupying high positions in different media organisations, manage to misinform some of those who follow them and do not know better.

WAM | Emirates News Agency (arabic)

http://wam.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=WamLocEnews&cid=1290009839384&pagename=WAM%2FWAM_E_Layout&parent=Collection&parentid=1135099399983 (english)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom