The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 01-30-2013, 12:38 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 87
does anyone know anything about Sheikh Khalifa Bin Tahnoon?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-16-2013, 06:42 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,867
February 15, 2013 - Sheikh Mansour with his children

WAM picture
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:49 PM
shrifia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: marrakech, Morocco
Posts: 2,873
cute pic,
how many kids he have?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-17-2013, 05:29 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
cute pic,
how many kids he have?
1 son from his first marriage and 3 (1 daughter & 2 sons) from his second marriage.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:40 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
February 15, 2013 - Sheikh Mansour with his children

WAM picture
But I see many children here...Which ones are his?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Banchelor's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: -, United States
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
But I see many children here...Which ones are his?
I know only 2 his kids Fatima is on the left whit white shirt and brown pants and Mohammed is the one who sitting in front of his father.

Here are some other photos of Fatima and Mohammed
All sizes |
http://yebab.com/sites/default/files...3397_n_550.jpg
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/...lnahyan_03.jpg
http://up.arab-x.com/Nov10/9gm14171.jpg
http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/Cont.../01/Full-3.jpg
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6045/6...0dfb300c_z.jpg
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-17-2013, 08:17 AM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,586
Those children are cute! Does anyone know who the other children are in the photo with Sheikh Mansour?
__________________
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-18-2013, 06:37 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Those children are cute! Does anyone know who the other children are in the photo with Sheikh Mansour?
The 3 children in this picture
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:36 AM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The 3 children in this picture
That's a nice photo, but what I meant was who are the other children in the WAM picture you posted earlier (the photo when Sheikh Mansour is with a group of children). Are they royal or members of the UAE public? Perhaps I needed to clarify a bit more.
__________________
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Nymeria's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: N/A, United Kingdom
Posts: 43
Sh. Zayed b. Sultan b. Khalifa Al Nahyan Instagram Fan Page:
Instagram

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:02 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
That's a nice photo, but what I meant was who are the other children in the WAM picture you posted earlier (the photo when Sheikh Mansour is with a group of children). Are they royal or members of the UAE public? Perhaps I needed to clarify a bit more.
Children from the public
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-26-2013, 03:55 PM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Children from the public
Thank you.

Sheikh Mansour seems to enjoy being with children.
__________________
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
Sh. Zayed b. Sultan b. Khalifa Al Nahyan Instagram Fan Page:
Instagram

Only a fan-page, but a well-designed one with beautiful pictures. Mashallah (arabic expression of respect). More beard is definitely better on him! Looks good! You can see the resemblance to the late Sheikh Zayed, father of the nation, in his younger years.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-27-2013, 07:05 AM
Nymeria's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: N/A, United Kingdom
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Only a fan-page, but a well-designed one with beautiful pictures. Mashallah (arabic expression of respect). More beard is definitely better on him! Looks good! You can see the resemblance to the late Sheikh Zayed, father of the nation, in his younger years.

Yes, Imanmajed the Instagram fan page is beautiful and Sh.Zayed is as handsome as always; I’m glad you like it as much as I do!!
I won’t pronounce myself on Sh.Zayed’s beard since it’s a manly topic , one emiratis are very fond of , but I will say that to me Sh.Zayed is gorgeous with or without a beard, long or short hair (you should’ve seen the ‘to die for’ big brown locks he was sporting a few years back under his ghutra…) and dressed in emirati or ‘western’ attire!
I’ve been a loyal fan for some time now and although, clearly, one of Sh.Zayed’s biggest assets are his looks , I think he deserves (like all real men) to be celebrated and loved for his achievements and vision, so apart from a smile that is exactly like his great-grandfather’s (Baba Zayed) I hope people remember his devotion for children and their health, his love and appreciation for the arts, his dedication for business and his country’s development and most of all I hope people can percieve his humbleness, I believe his heart is big enough to hold all people of the UAE, ‘local’ and ‘non-local’, and isn’t that an exciting thought to behold of someone in his position as we all move forward into the future?.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-28-2013, 05:01 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
I won’t pronounce myself on Sh.Zayed’s beard since it’s a manly topic , one emiratis are very fond of , but I will say that to me Sh.Zayed is gorgeous with or without a beard, long or short hair (you should’ve seen the ‘to die for’ big brown locks he was sporting a few years back under his ghutra…) and dressed in emirati or ‘western’ attire!
I’ve been a loyal fan for some time now and although, clearly, one of Sh.Zayed’s biggest assets are his looks , I think he deserves (like all real men) to be celebrated and loved for his achievements and vision, so apart from a smile that is exactly like his great-grandfather’s (Baba Zayed) I hope people remember his devotion for children and their health, his love and appreciation for the arts, his dedication for business and his country’s development and most of all I hope people can percieve his humbleness, I believe his heart is big enough to hold all people of the UAE, ‘local’ and ‘non-local’, and isn’t that an exciting thought to behold of someone in his position as we all move forward into the future?.
Yes, of course, pleasant vision....
As such a big fan, you should meet him once .....
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Nymeria's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: N/A, United Kingdom
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Yes, of course, pleasant vision....
As such a big fan, you should meet him once .....
Thanks Imanmajed, you're very sweet.
If meeting Sh.Zayed is written in the stars (Insha'Allah) than it will be a great honor...until that day together with TRF, I'll have fun fending off any crazy talk and speculation by berserk females (you would be surprised how many of them swarm around him on a regular basis) !!!!
And I also hope in the future more (serious and loyal) Sh.Zayed fans contribute to TRF...I mean he can't only have me (and a handful of amazing others) on here...plus the Abu Dhabi thread needs to 'beat' the Dubai thread, I fail to understand how it can always get so much attention
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-28-2013, 08:04 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
until that day together with TRF, I'll have fun fending off any crazy talk and speculation by berserk females
Ouch! I hope, it is not so bad like you feel....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
And I also hope in the future more (serious and loyal) Sh.Zayed fans contribute to TRF...I mean he can't only have me (and a handful of amazing others) on here...plus the Abu Dhabi thread needs to 'beat' the Dubai thread, I fail to understand how it can always get so much attention
It is just a matter of different views.....you can love both - Dubai and Abu Dhabi!

Maybe the other ladies here in the DxB thread don´t know, how beautiful and handsome some of the young Sheikhs from A.D. are too. Better for you.....So you haven´t to share them....Be happy!
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-28-2013, 06:21 PM
blauerengel's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 1,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
Thanks Imanmajed, you're very sweet.
If meeting Sh.Zayed is written in the stars (Insha'Allah) than it will be a great honor...until that day together with TRF, I'll have fun fending off any crazy talk and speculation by berserk females (you would be surprised how many of them swarm around him on a regular basis) !!!!
And I also hope in the future more (serious and loyal) Sh.Zayed fans contribute to TRF...I mean he can't only have me (and a handful of amazing others) on here...plus the Abu Dhabi thread needs to 'beat' the Dubai thread, I fail to understand how it can always get so much attention
No, we are not surprised about the female attention
Just look at Hamdan-possible marriage thread,it will make your roll on the floor laughing and crying at the same time,it is so ridiculous and funny

Usually I am not a pro-beard type but I think that Zayed´s type of beard looks nice and complements his look,it makes him seem more mature and manly.I don´t like long beards (Ayatolla comes to mind!Also-think of all the food remains that get stuck in a very long beard Don´t wnat to hink about that...but short beard is nice,moustaches are ok:-)

I wanted to write something serious,but now I can´t stop my irony/sarcasm mode as it is only starting to evolve:
If the sheikhs and sheikhas acted similiar like the Al maktoums (posting pictures everywhere,creating fanpages,acting like US celebrities or getting pictures half-naked,they might have a chance to fight the Dubai RF in popularity
Look at Hamdan´s excitor flight,I think he is a good athlete,but his trousers were half slipping off...
I am sure it will make some girls go crazy like nuts,but I am not interested in such intimate outlooks on the Crown Prince´s physique...
Also,the Bahrain brothers Nasser and Khalifa bin Hamad,they are often wearing such tight shirts I don´t want to sound like the mutawwa,but I don´t like such reveiling clothes neither on men nor on women,because I don´t want to know how the ppl look without their clothes *lol* It really doesnt´leave much to imagination...

( I don´t want to bash any of the Dubai or Bahrain RF-members,they are all nice people I am sure,but sometimes their lifestyle is not what I expect from an Arabic muslim person. Nothing bad,just my personal opinion and no reason to get offended!)

So in that way you can be glad that the Abu Dhabi-RF is not making much headlines,because usually headlines are nothing to be proud of...
__________________
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing
. Helen Keller
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
Look at Hamdan´s excitor flight,I think he is a good athlete,but his trousers were half slipping off...

I am sure it will make some girls go crazy like nuts,but I am not interested in such intimate outlooks on the Crown Prince´s physique... I don´t want to sound like the mutawwa,but I don´t like such reveiling clothes neither on men nor on women,because I don´t want to know how the ppl look without their clothes *lol* It really doesnt´leave much to imagination...
A fan of imagination.... but I think, Sheikh Hamdan has found a clever way to move his unconventional, too uninhibited clothes back into shape in time before women could fall over....
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-29-2013, 01:19 AM
blauerengel's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 1,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
A fan of imagination.... but I think, Sheikh Hamdan has found a clever way to move his unconventional, too uninhibited clothes back into shape in time before women could fall over....
Well,tell Sheikh Hamdan that a simple belt could help him
Not that I am not used to men running around with their clothes in complete chaos,but for a future ruler he should at least make sure that his clothes stay with him/on his body all the time when he is in public or being filmed
Of course,it was just a private excursion and obviously my eagle-eyes were the only one to spot this,because nobody else noticed...
__________________

__________________
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing
. Helen Keller
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
abu dhabi royals, abu dhabi sheikhas, abu dhabi sheikhs, al nahyan, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, uae royals, young, zayed


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ruling Family of Dubai current events 2: September 2011 - dazzling Ruling Family of Dubai 213 Yesterday 03:47 PM
Ruling Family of Ajman: Al Nuaimi dynasty Warren Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates 128 12-15-2014 08:17 PM
General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 9: May - December 2011 iceflower Current Events Archive 480 12-15-2011 08:10 AM
The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: August 2011 - September 2011 iceflower Archives 391 10-01-2011 03:14 AM
Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011 iceflower Archives 390 08-31-2011 12:07 PM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]