The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-30-2013, 12:38 AM
Gentry

does anyone know anything about Sheikh Khalifa Bin Tahnoon?

Old 02-16-2013, 06:42 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

February 15, 2013 - Sheikh Mansour with his children

WAM picture

Old 02-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

cute pic,
how many kids he have?
Old 02-17-2013, 05:29 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
cute pic,
how many kids he have?
1 son from his first marriage and 3 (1 daughter & 2 sons) from his second marriage.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
February 15, 2013 - Sheikh Mansour with his children

WAM picture
But I see many children here...Which ones are his?
Old 02-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
But I see many children here...Which ones are his?
I know only 2 his kids Fatima is on the left whit white shirt and brown pants and Mohammed is the one who sitting in front of his father.

Here are some other photos of Fatima and Mohammed
All sizes |
http://yebab.com/sites/default/files...3397_n_550.jpg
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/...lnahyan_03.jpg
http://up.arab-x.com/Nov10/9gm14171.jpg
http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/Cont.../01/Full-3.jpg
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6045/6...0dfb300c_z.jpg
Old 02-17-2013, 08:17 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Those children are cute! Does anyone know who the other children are in the photo with Sheikh Mansour?
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!
Old 02-18-2013, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Those children are cute! Does anyone know who the other children are in the photo with Sheikh Mansour?
The 3 children in this picture
Old 02-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
The 3 children in this picture
That's a nice photo, but what I meant was who are the other children in the WAM picture you posted earlier (the photo when Sheikh Mansour is with a group of children). Are they royal or members of the UAE public? Perhaps I needed to clarify a bit more.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Commoner

Sh. Zayed b. Sultan b. Khalifa Al Nahyan Instagram Fan Page:
Instagram

Old 03-24-2013, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
That's a nice photo, but what I meant was who are the other children in the WAM picture you posted earlier (the photo when Sheikh Mansour is with a group of children). Are they royal or members of the UAE public? Perhaps I needed to clarify a bit more.
Children from the public
Old 03-26-2013, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Children from the public
Thank you.

Sheikh Mansour seems to enjoy being with children.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
Sh. Zayed b. Sultan b. Khalifa Al Nahyan Instagram Fan Page:
Instagram

Only a fan-page, but a well-designed one with beautiful pictures. Mashallah (arabic expression of respect). More beard is definitely better on him! Looks good! You can see the resemblance to the late Sheikh Zayed, father of the nation, in his younger years.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:05 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Only a fan-page, but a well-designed one with beautiful pictures. Mashallah (arabic expression of respect). More beard is definitely better on him! Looks good! You can see the resemblance to the late Sheikh Zayed, father of the nation, in his younger years.

Yes, Imanmajed the Instagram fan page is beautiful and Sh.Zayed is as handsome as always; I’m glad you like it as much as I do!!
I won’t pronounce myself on Sh.Zayed’s beard since it’s a manly topic , one emiratis are very fond of , but I will say that to me Sh.Zayed is gorgeous with or without a beard, long or short hair (you should’ve seen the ‘to die for’ big brown locks he was sporting a few years back under his ghutra…) and dressed in emirati or ‘western’ attire!
I’ve been a loyal fan for some time now and although, clearly, one of Sh.Zayed’s biggest assets are his looks , I think he deserves (like all real men) to be celebrated and loved for his achievements and vision, so apart from a smile that is exactly like his great-grandfather’s (Baba Zayed) I hope people remember his devotion for children and their health, his love and appreciation for the arts, his dedication for business and his country’s development and most of all I hope people can percieve his humbleness, I believe his heart is big enough to hold all people of the UAE, ‘local’ and ‘non-local’, and isn’t that an exciting thought to behold of someone in his position as we all move forward into the future?.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:01 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I won’t pronounce myself on Sh.Zayed’s beard since it’s a manly topic , one emiratis are very fond of , but I will say that to me Sh.Zayed is gorgeous with or without a beard, long or short hair (you should’ve seen the ‘to die for’ big brown locks he was sporting a few years back under his ghutra…) and dressed in emirati or ‘western’ attire!
I’ve been a loyal fan for some time now and although, clearly, one of Sh.Zayed’s biggest assets are his looks , I think he deserves (like all real men) to be celebrated and loved for his achievements and vision, so apart from a smile that is exactly like his great-grandfather’s (Baba Zayed) I hope people remember his devotion for children and their health, his love and appreciation for the arts, his dedication for business and his country’s development and most of all I hope people can percieve his humbleness, I believe his heart is big enough to hold all people of the UAE, ‘local’ and ‘non-local’, and isn’t that an exciting thought to behold of someone in his position as we all move forward into the future?.
Yes, of course, pleasant vision....
As such a big fan, you should meet him once .....

Old 03-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Yes, of course, pleasant vision....
As such a big fan, you should meet him once .....
Thanks Imanmajed, you're very sweet.
If meeting Sh.Zayed is written in the stars (Insha'Allah) than it will be a great honor...until that day together with TRF, I'll have fun fending off any crazy talk and speculation by berserk females (you would be surprised how many of them swarm around him on a regular basis) !!!!
And I also hope in the future more (serious and loyal) Sh.Zayed fans contribute to TRF...I mean he can't only have me (and a handful of amazing others) on here...plus the Abu Dhabi thread needs to 'beat' the Dubai thread, I fail to understand how it can always get so much attention
Old 03-28-2013, 08:04 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
until that day together with TRF, I'll have fun fending off any crazy talk and speculation by berserk females
Ouch! I hope, it is not so bad like you feel....

Quote:
And I also hope in the future more (serious and loyal) Sh.Zayed fans contribute to TRF...I mean he can't only have me (and a handful of amazing others) on here...plus the Abu Dhabi thread needs to 'beat' the Dubai thread, I fail to understand how it can always get so much attention
It is just a matter of different views.....you can love both - Dubai and Abu Dhabi!

Maybe the other ladies here in the DxB thread don´t know, how beautiful and handsome some of the young Sheikhs from A.D. are too. Better for you.....So you haven´t to share them....Be happy!

Old 03-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Thanks Imanmajed, you're very sweet.
If meeting Sh.Zayed is written in the stars (Insha'Allah) than it will be a great honor...until that day together with TRF, I'll have fun fending off any crazy talk and speculation by berserk females (you would be surprised how many of them swarm around him on a regular basis) !!!!
No, we are not surprised about the female attention
Just look at Hamdan-possible marriage thread,it will make your roll on the floor laughing and crying at the same time,it is so ridiculous and funny

Usually I am not a pro-beard type but I think that Zayed´s type of beard looks nice and complements his look,it makes him seem more mature and manly.I don´t like long beards (Ayatolla comes to mind!Also-think of all the food remains that get stuck in a very long beard Don´t wnat to hink about that...but short beard is nice,moustaches are ok:-)

I wanted to write something serious,but now I can´t stop my irony/sarcasm mode as it is only starting to evolve:
If the sheikhs and sheikhas acted similiar like the Al maktoums (posting pictures everywhere,creating fanpages,acting like US celebrities or getting pictures half-naked,they might have a chance to fight the Dubai RF in popularity
Look at Hamdan´s excitor flight,I think he is a good athlete,but his trousers were half slipping off...
I am sure it will make some girls go crazy like nuts,but I am not interested in such intimate outlooks on the Crown Prince´s physique...
Also,the Bahrain brothers Nasser and Khalifa bin Hamad,they are often wearing such tight shirts I don´t want to sound like the mutawwa,but I don´t like such reveiling clothes neither on men nor on women,because I don´t want to know how the ppl look without their clothes *lol* It really doesnt´leave much to imagination...

( I don´t want to bash any of the Dubai or Bahrain RF-members,they are all nice people I am sure,but sometimes their lifestyle is not what I expect from an Arabic muslim person. Nothing bad,just my personal opinion and no reason to get offended!)

So in that way you can be glad that the Abu Dhabi-RF is not making much headlines,because usually headlines are nothing to be proud of...
. Helen Keller
Old 03-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
Look at Hamdan´s excitor flight,I think he is a good athlete,but his trousers were half slipping off...

I am sure it will make some girls go crazy like nuts,but I am not interested in such intimate outlooks on the Crown Prince´s physique... I don´t want to sound like the mutawwa,but I don´t like such reveiling clothes neither on men nor on women,because I don´t want to know how the ppl look without their clothes *lol* It really doesnt´leave much to imagination...
A fan of imagination.... but I think, Sheikh Hamdan has found a clever way to move his unconventional, too uninhibited clothes back into shape in time before women could fall over....

Old 03-29-2013, 01:19 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
A fan of imagination.... but I think, Sheikh Hamdan has found a clever way to move his unconventional, too uninhibited clothes back into shape in time before women could fall over....
Well,tell Sheikh Hamdan that a simple belt could help him
Not that I am not used to men running around with their clothes in complete chaos,but for a future ruler he should at least make sure that his clothes stay with him/on his body all the time when he is in public or being filmed
Of course,it was just a private excursion and obviously my eagle-eyes were the only one to spot this,because nobody else noticed...

. Helen Keller

Tags
abu dhabi royals, abu dhabi sheikhas, abu dhabi sheikhs, al nahyan, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, uae royals, young, zayed