The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-11-2015, 04:44 PM
Royal Highness

Shaikh Mohamed bin Zayed toured Abu Dhabi Book Fair

WAM

Old 05-14-2015, 07:24 AM
Royal Highness

Shaikh Nahyan bin Mubarak, Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development, has awarded two naturalists from the Emirates Natural History Group for raising awareness on natural history and heritage.

article

Old 06-02-2015, 04:31 AM
Royal Highness

Last night the wedding reception of Shaikh Tahnoon bin Hamad bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan was held at Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi. He is marrying the daughter of Shaikh Khalifa bin Saif Al Nahyan.

picture

In the picture the groom is the man wearing black bisht (robe).

Old 11-15-2015, 11:35 AM

Hello, everybody! I'm new to this forum and want to ask you something. Can anyone tell me who is Theyab Khalifa, his IG account is theyab_khalifa. I know that he's a member of AD royal family but who are his parents, how old is he.... well, everything you know about him. Thank you in advance
Old 11-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Royal Highness

Do you mean Shaikh Theyab Bin Khalifa Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan? Well, he is a member of AD ruling family and chaired Theyab International Group, a diversified business enterprise. His father is Shaikh Khalifa Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan.

Old 11-15-2015, 02:42 PM

Thank you Imanmajed Yes, I meant on him. Now tell me, how Theyab is related to the president of UAE, HH Sheikh Khalifa and CP of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mohammed because I'm kind of lost, they all have pretty much same names.

And do you know his age and is he married?? And who are his siblings?? Thank you and sorry for so many questions at once.
Old 11-15-2015, 03:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosine View Post
Thank you Imanmajed Yes, I meant on him. Now tell me, how Theyab is related to the president of UAE, HH Sheikh Khalifa and CP of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mohammed because I'm kind of lost, they all have pretty much same names.

And do you know his age and is he married?? And who are his siblings?? Thank you and sorry for so many questions at once.
Thayeb's grandfather was a distant cousin of the founder of UAE, Shaikh Zayed, the father of the current president of UAE and ruler of AD. Shaikh Thayeb is about 30. He should have at least one or more sisters.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Thayeb's grandfather was a distant cousin of the founder of UAE, Shaikh Zayed, the father of the current president of UAE and ruler of AD. Shaikh Thayeb is about 30. He should have at least one ore more sisters.
Thank you so much for infos; I appreciate your quick response
Old 05-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Royal Highness

Shaikh Hazza bin Zayed launches official Twitter account today evening: twitter.com/HazzaBinZayed

Old 06-01-2016, 12:08 AM
Aristocracy

Does anyone have any news on Sheikh Zayed bin Khalifa bin Sultan Al Nahyan or any updated info on him?? I seen a picture of him in a uniform is he now in the military like his brother Mohammed??
Old 06-01-2016, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucymae88 View Post
Does anyone have any news on Sheikh Zayed bin Khalifa bin Sultan Al Nahyan or any updated info on him?? I seen a picture of him in a uniform is he now in the military like his brother Mohammed??
He has joined military service for 1 year which is mandatory.
Old 08-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Mashallah, as I said before: Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifah al Nahyan looks very similar to the late Sheikh Zayed, father of the nation.

Photo by zayedbinsultan_fans • Instagram
That guy Zayed is some serious eye candy. He immediately caught my attention with his good looks and sense of style, and now his dedication and good work. Never crossed my mind that he looks like late Sheikh Zayed but now that you brought that to attention, I can definitely see the similaries.

Is his father a doctor or is it just a title?
Old 08-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la View Post
That guy Zayed is some serious eye candy. He immediately caught my attention with his good looks and sense of style, and now his dedication and good work. Never crossed my mind that he looks like late Sheikh Zayed but now that you brought that to attention, I can definitely see the similaries.

Is his father a doctor or is it just a title?
His father holds two PhDs: one in international studies from the University of Limerick in November 1998 and the other from Nasser Higher Military Academy in the Arab Republic of Egypt in April 1999. Also he holds masters degree in political sciences.

Old 08-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
His father holds two PhDs: one in international studies from the University of Limerick in November 1998 and the other from Nasser Higher Military Academy in the Arab Republic of Egypt in April 1999. Also he holds masters degree in political sciences.
Ah, thanks. The al-Nahyans come across as a well-educated bunch.

Tags
abu dhabi royals, abu dhabi sheikhas, abu dhabi sheikhs, al nahyan, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, uae royals, young, zayed