Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty 2: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have any news on Sheikh Zayed bin Khalifa bin Sultan Al Nahyan or any updated info on him?? I seen a picture of him in a uniform is he now in the military like his brother Mohammed??

He has joined military service for 1 year which is mandatory.

Mashallah, as I said before: Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifah al Nahyan looks very similar to the late Sheikh Zayed, father of the nation.

Photo by zayedbinsultan_fans • Instagram
That guy Zayed is some serious eye candy. He immediately caught my attention with his good looks and sense of style, and now his dedication and good work. Never crossed my mind that he looks like late Sheikh Zayed but now that you brought that to attention, I can definitely see the similaries.

Is his father a doctor or is it just a title?

That guy Zayed is some serious eye candy. He immediately caught my attention with his good looks and sense of style, and now his dedication and good work. Never crossed my mind that he looks like late Sheikh Zayed but now that you brought that to attention, I can definitely see the similaries.

Is his father a doctor or is it just a title?

His father holds two PhDs: one in international studies from the University of Limerick in November 1998 and the other from Nasser Higher Military Academy in the Arab Republic of Egypt in April 1999. Also he holds masters degree in political sciences.

Last edited:
His father holds two PhDs: one in international studies from the University of Limerick in November 1998 and the other from Nasser Higher Military Academy in the Arab Republic of Egypt in April 1999. Also he holds masters degree in political sciences.
Ah, thanks. :flowers: The al-Nahyans come across as a well-educated bunch.

Who is the man pictured in the middle?

Does anyone know the name of the man in the middle of this photograph?

Attachments

• IMG_9502.JPG
    IMG_9502.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,420
Sheikh Theyab bin Khalifa Al Nahyn (@theyab_khalifa) and his wife welcomed a little girl today, Sheikha Hessa bint Theyab bin Khalifa Al Nahyan. Congratulations ��

Sheikh Theyab bin Khalifa Al Nahyn (@theyab_khalifa) and his wife welcomed a little girl today, Sheikha Hessa bint Theyab bin Khalifa Al Nahyan. Congratulations ��

Congratulations to the couple! Is his wife's name Roza? It's almost a year since they got married.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whose child the young father is?
Is it his first child?
Congratulations!

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed attended the fifth edition of the University's Commencement Exercises of New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) in Abu Dhabi on May 20:

** Pic **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met with Francois-Philippe Champagne, Minister of International Trade of Canada at the Canadian Foreign Ministry in Ottawa, today, May 28:

** Pic **

Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan met Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Sheikh Omar bin Zayed Al Nahyan at his residence in Evian, France, yesterday, June 9:

** rex photo **

Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed and Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo at Al-Shati Palace today, July 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Yesterday, February 14, Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed attended an international conference devoted to peace and security in the Middle East organized by Poland and the USA in Warsaw, Poland.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I have a few questions if anyone knows....
How is Tahnoun bin Mohammed Al Nahyan related to
Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan if he is at all?

And Tahnouns sons, Theyab and Khalifa- what do you know about them? Ages? I know Theyab is married, I've seen pics of his beautiful children and what about Khalifa? Any info if you have any. Just wondering I follow them on Insta and was just wondering :)

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed had a meeting with Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Abu Dhabi yesterday, March 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed was received by Russia's Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergei Lavrov for a meeting at the Reception House of Russia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Moscow, Russia, yesterday, June 26:

** Pic ** belga gallery **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met with Algeria's Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum in Algiers, Algeria, yesterday, January 27:

** Pic **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met with U.S. White House senior advisor Ivanka Trump at Al Shatti Palace in Abu Dhabi on February 15:

** Pic **

Sheikh Mohammed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan got married to Sheikha Fatima bint Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (in Moscow, Russia, today, December 14:

** rex gallery **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed attended a bilateral meeting with Secretary of State Antony Blinken at the State Department in Washington on October 13:

** rex gallery **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed visited Syrian President Bashar Al Assad in for a meeting in Damascus, Syria, yesterday, November 9:

** rex gallery **

On November 10 Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed was in Jordan to hold talks with Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi:

** Pic **

I'm really curious about sh. Mansour bin Zayed first born. Anyone know info about him? He rarely mentioned, I wonder what he looks like ..

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed received Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett for a meeting yesterday, December 12:

** rex gallery **

Back
Top Bottom