Who will be the next Crown Prince of Dubai?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikh actually means someone of respect. It could be someone who is part of the ruling line. It could also be someone of religious significance or even a revered elder.

Prince on the other hand signifies someone of royal bloodline or sometimes someone who has married into the royal bloodline.

Crown Prince is a very old term and actually signifies a prince who has been "crowned" as the heir apparent. The term is also used by some ruling families.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also worth noting that the reigning families of the various Emirates are referred to as 'Ruling Families', as opposed to Royal or Princely Families.
An interesting sidelight is that the Emir of Bahrain changed his country from an Emirate or Shaikhdom to that of a Kingdom in 2002, whereupon he became HM the King of Bahrain.

I would vote for sheikha Maitha. She could be the first first lady. She is strong, won golden medailles, why not?

Well Ines,
I can see that you are very good Defencer of Women Rights.I am also Defencer of Women Rights ,you can see my signature in under but,this is different thing that you don't understand.

Maitha or any Sheikhas can't be Crown Princess, because this is the UAE's conservative culture.This is their culture and we have to be respectful to them.If they want to live in a way like that, they can live like that.This is their decision.Please understand this.

Turkey is ruled with Republic.Netherlands is ruled with constitutional monarchy.Does any Dubaians tell bad thing?No because this is their culture and decision and this is our culture and decision.

Please don't say anything about this more, we have to be respectful to their culture.Conservative, liberal or anything...this is their culture.If they want Crown Prince and any Women in Dubai accept to this ,they know something
and Dubai is very modern city and Dubaians are modern ,but they must protect thir culture.

FRIENDS, I ASK WHO WILL BE THE NEXT CROWN PRINCE ,NOT CROWN PRINCESS, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO THE UAE'S CULTURE!!!!:excl::excl::uaeflag:

Wel Turkisch delight,

I don't think I was disrespecting Dubai culture. Who knows what the future will be bringing? In my country was allways a male king till queen Wilhelmina came. So you never know.
And sheikha Maitha is realy a fighter and strong lady. So who knows? maybe she wil be if not a ruler, then a minister?

Don't say that I'm disrespectfull because I'm not.

I think it will be Sheikh Hamdan--Sheikh Mo's second son....He has charisma and the most active among Sheikh Mo's children when it comes to public affairs and leadership..

Wel Turkisch delight,

I don't think I was disrespecting Dubai culture. Who knows what the future will be bringing? In my country was allways a male king till queen Wilhelmina came. So you never know.
And sheikha Maitha is realy a fighter and strong lady. So who knows? maybe she wil be if not a ruler, then a minister?

Don't say that I'm disrespectfull because I'm not.

I didn't say that you are disrespectful :evil::glare:and you are already not.You just didn't understand and I want to help you.I never said a person DISRESPECTFUL in my life and I will never say.
I just want to WARN you because they don't like this. I read from wikipedia and it writes that your country is monarchy :flowers:and I know:flowers:.If I don't know I don't say.:mad:
Sheikha Maitha's mum is Moroccon she is not %100 Emirati.
Everybody must protect their culture so,they will protect this.

In future also she can't be or any Sheikhas can't be because there will be Sheikhs and they don't accept this.It must be very big event to change this.
In the Uae you can see also Women ministers for example , Sheikha Lubna Al Qaisimi is the Economy Minister.;)

and ,I didn't want to mean that you're disrespectful.:ermm:I just want to warn you because when you say Sheikha 's Crown Princess they are sorry.This is only their conservative culture that Sheikhas can't be.:rolleyes:

I hope I can help you.:neutral:

I read in a forum. It says Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid can be crown prince after Sheikh Mohammed?What do you think?

I read in a forum. It says Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid can be crown prince after Sheikh Mohammed?What do you think?

Why not? sheikh Hamdan is sheikh Mohammed's brother and sheikh Mohammed can make him a crown prince if he doesnt want to name any of his sons. What do you think Turkish Delight?

Why not? sheikh Hamdan is sheikh Mohammed's brother and sheikh Mohammed can make him a crown prince if he doesnt want to name any of his sons. What do you think Turkish Delight?

I totally agree with you.;)

I wasn't surprised but you know his brother is a little different from Mo.
Firstly he is married with only one women and she is in the public although I never find her photo.He is more modern ,I think he had to be Crown Prince .;)and I think because of conservative culture.I am respectful to this.;)

But of course this is their decision ,culture and they have to be reasons.If S.Hamdan bin Rashid will, it can be good for Dubai.:flowers:

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed is chosen Crown Prince!!:wub:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Since a new Crown Prince of Dubai has been named, its time to close this thread.
Please continue the discussion in the following thread:
Crown Prince Hamdan bin Mohammed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom