Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

• Sheikh Rashid

Votes: 65 21.7%
  • Sheikh Hamdan

Votes: 137 45.8%
  • Sheikh Maktoum

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Sheikh Majid

Votes: 46 15.4%
  • Sheikh Saeed

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Sheikh Mansour

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Sheikh Ahmed

Votes: 14 4.7%

• Total voters
umm...i think Sh. Majid looks the nicest of all of them (the others look abit snobby),he looks kind've shy...its cute

I think Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed is the most attractive by far - for one thing he has aged well!

Second is Sheikh Maktoum Bin Hasher because he is a really nice guy. But he is only like 5' 6" - 7" in height.

Sheikh Mohammed's sons are pretty boys but I don't think they will age well - Sheikh Mo' looked kind of like them at one point and now he is not exactly my idea of handsome - I saw him and his sons in person - He is fierce looking and very short. None of them are that tall. I don't think impressive height is a Maktoum family trait.

There are other Sheikhs in the ruling families of other emirates in the UAE (al Qassimi of Sharjah and al Nuaimi of Ajman) that are more attractive in my opinion.

I didn`t know that the Maktoum familiy was short? How tall are they on average? And how old is Sheikh Ahmed.
By the way Hamdan and Ahmed are by far teh most attractive in my opinion.

I think Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed is the most attractive by far - for one thing he has aged well!

Yes I agree, he is also a very very nice person when you meet him.

Someone mentioned about the Al Qassimi and Al Nuaimi boys. They are very handsome and even more so up close.
I had quite a few friends from both those familes when I lived in UAE and two of the younger Al Qassimi boys used to love playing bingo at the old Ajman Marina Club on a friday evening back in the late 1990's.

Hi,

There is one thing that has always intrigued me but have never found the answer. What is the dress code for Arab sheikhs? I mean when do they dress in white and when in another colour? Same about their head covers, are there any rules when do they wear any particular colour? Or is it only a matter of taste?

I would be very thankful for an answer.

Hi,

There is one thing that has always intrigued me but have never found the answer. What is the dress code for Arab sheikhs? I mean when do they dress in white and when in another colour? Same about their head covers, are there any rules when do they wear any particular colour? Or is it only a matter of taste?

I would be very thankful for an answer.
Its a matter of taste. However for most official functions they wear white and then the beautiful sheer robe (that has the gold edging like the man in my avatar)) over the top.

Often in winter they choose the more colourful kandora's such as a thicker cotton or wool one in shades of brown, blue or aubergine etc.

I don't think impressive height is a Maktoum family trait.
I think you are right about that. But the girls, Latifa and Maitha in particular, are quite tall, aren't they? I think both of them are taller than their father. Has anyone seen Manal?

My vote goes to Hamdan.

Last edited:
I have only seen pics of Latifa on her horse so I dont know how tall she is but Maitha seems tall.

I think Hamdan is so handsome but his appearence changes so much from picture to picture(sometimes he looks great but other times he bad). Where as, Rashid always looks good except for the occasional bad hair style. Plus, Rashid always seems to be in good physical shape but Hamdan's weight appears to go up and down..... Tough call, I still think hen Hamdan is at his best no one looks better!!!!!!!

Three Most Handsome Dubaian Sheikhs

Hello everyone!!:flowers:

What do you think?
Who are the three most handsome Dubaian Sheikhs?

Sheikh Rashid,Sheikh Hamdan,Sheikh Maktoum,Sheikh Ahmed,Sheikh Saeed,Sheikh Mansour,Sheikh Majed ,Sheikh Marwan and the others..

You can write if you know more:flowers:
I think;
1-Sheikh Hamdan
2-Sheikh Rashid
3-Sheikh Ahmed

Here are the pictures for helping
sheikh majid on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Sheikh Majed
sheikh mansour on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Sheikh Mansour
sheikh ahmed on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Sheikh Ahmed
sheikh hamdan fazza3 الشيخ Ø*مدان on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Sheikh Hamdan
Sheikh Rashed Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum with his medal @ ASIAN GAMES FEST on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Sheikh Rashed
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Sheikh Maktoum
Sheikh Saeed Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed Al Maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing! Sheikh Saeed

Last edited:
well first of all..
sheikh marwan bin mohammed doesnt exist..
secondly in my opinion..all the sheikhs are handome..
especially the maktoums and the qassimis

in my opinion, Hamdan is THE most handsome of all! there's no number 2 or 3, it's only him! we all love u Hamdan!!!

Hi everyone,

well i think that Rashid is the best!!(le plus charmant pas photo rien à dire)!!

Second Hamdan!(il a un truc particulier)!!

Thrid Ahmed!

God bless them!

Thank turkish delight ;-)

1. rashed
2. maktoum bin hasher(intelligence is a major plus in my book)
3. did i mention rashed

From the few pics i seen i pick:
1.Majed
2.Ahmed
3.Hamdan

Would like to see more pic of Saeed and Ahmed.

I think Sheikh Hamdan is the most handsome sheikh not just in the UAE but across the arab world. He not only has the looks but the personality, the charisma, the presence, and more importantly the wisdom and experience that he gains by being around his father all the time. I don't think there is a sheikh that has all of those qualities.

Hamdan is simply the best. But that is just my opinion.

We've re-opened this poll.
Those of you who haven't had a chance to vote, do so now and dont forget to tell us who you voted for and why.
You might even want to list your top 3 choices, as some of you have done already, or rank the names in order of preference.

Dubai Forum Moderators

Thank you very much Humera.:flowers:
Poll is the best!!
Thanks for opening!

My vote is for Hamdan because of he has everything.Handsome,intelligent,succesful....

I voted for Sheikh Majid. There's just something about him. :)

Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum Al Maktoum!! :)

Thank you very much Humera.:flowers:
Poll is the best!!
Thanks for opening!

My vote is for Hamdan because of he has everything.Handsome,intelligent,succesful....

totally agreed!:)
he's just the best all around:wub::wub::wub: talent, intelligent (of course!;)), cuuuute...:brows::ROFLMAO:
he's a prince in it's own:king3:

I would have to say Al Maktoum Snr......then....Maktoum....Rashid...Ahmed!.

B

(1) Sheikh Rashid
(2) Sheikh Hamdan
(3) Sheikh Majid

my vote goes to hamdan!:wub:

1. hamdan
2. rashid
3. majed

by the way, how tall is hamdan?

Back
Top Bottom