Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

• Sheikh Rashid

Votes: 65 21.7%
  • Sheikh Hamdan

Votes: 137 45.8%
  • Sheikh Maktoum

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Sheikh Majid

Votes: 46 15.4%
  • Sheikh Saeed

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Sheikh Mansour

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Sheikh Ahmed

Votes: 14 4.7%

• Total voters
I so agree with you. They are much more down to earth and simple too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they seem more responsible,natural and unpretentious:flowers:
(I wouldn´t call it "simple" even though I know what you mean,but simple can also mean limited intellectuality;))
Did you notice that Majid often wears a completely different colour to official events than the rest of his brothers?Seems like he´s trying to help us with our confusion over his big family:lol: Would be great if all of the boys and girls or at least the ones that look very similiar always wear the same colour, than we wouldn´t need to argue so much about who is who on the pictures:D

No, i meant they are really "humble".
I think the ones that could make me confused are Rashid & Hamdan when they were young & inseparable, specially when they wore the same clothes & had the same haircut :D

Is it me or does Majid see to be more reserved/shy? every time I see him looks like he's studying everyone around and and deciding if he wants to say something to them.

Is it me or does Majid see to be more reserved/shy? every time I see him looks like he's studying everyone around and and deciding if he wants to say something to them.
They actually all seem uncomfortable in front of the camera, except Mansoor who act careless IMO and sometimes Hamdan since he's used to the spotlight!

Well, I like people who decide if they want to say anything before they open their mouth - "If you had stayed silent,you would have remained a philosopher."(Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.)
At least everyone of us still believes Majid is smart,what we can´t say of all the other Al Maktoums:whistling:

:previous: agreed.... :whistling:
Btw, funny you have mentioned about the latin aphorism, here in my country for instance people use it quite a lot.. i still remember in my school days, if you spoke none sense, the teacher was quick to throw on you this saying!.... ok but now i just stray from the subject... was just a side-note cause it reminded me how true those words actually are! :blush:

Really? Didn´t know that Latin is so widely spoken and teached, thought I belong to a dying breed *lol* But I didn´t mean to use it on you,but generally speaking it is very wise to think before you say something,that´s kept safely in my folder of "lifelong learning",cause I am also very impatient and sometimes I make statements where I later think to myself that maybe I should be more polite or less inquisitive or just keep my mouth shut...

Talking about shyness-there are some men in the Gulf that rarely see unveiled women and they are acting really weird. So let´s say you got invited by a local and you walk around and look,then you notice that a few meters away a man is watching you,you come closer and want to say hello but he looks down (most muslims were teached to look down and some find it very offensive if you look straight in their face) and he hides his hands behind the back and just nods with his head....if he´s very brave he´ll say "Hello,how are you" or ask if you like his country, food,etc. and wether you had a pleasant trip. Whenever you are in a market they will ask if you´ve been here before-you always say "yes" cause otherwise you get tourist prices as they assume you don´t know how to negotiate:p
Saying this we can assume that none of the Al Maktoums is completely shy as they all talk normally to foreigners,unveiled women and Westerners with different religions.

I haven't been to the gulf but I have worked in a few Muslim countries and my experience with the conservative men is similar. They wouldn't even shake your hand in a business meetings. And then you have the opposite experience with the non-conservative ones. They would sit there staring at your legs and boobs. It almost seems to me that there is nothing in between these 2 types. I hope the Al Maktoum boys behave at least in meetings!

HAHAHA thanks for the feedback, learned a few things. Seeing how he is from Dubai and Travels a lot he should be fairly comfortable with talking to girls/women. I think he maybe the most cautious and careful, from the way he carries himself. Nothing wrong with that, Anyone know if he has a good sense of humor?

American Sweetheart-if we knew that, I guess we would already know him very well,but for some reason I think yes *lol*
@789 You are so right, you just forgot to mention the third type-the one who are very well dressed,fashionable and gay (even though they try to conceil it cause of islam)! I kind of like this type of men because you can talk to them,they are open-minded and most have western values/believes and treat you normal just like anywhere else.
When I was in Dubai I could almost sense how they (type 2guys) were undressing me in front of their inner eyes and they don´t even try to hide it if they find you attractive,they only pay respect if you are with another man....and that also happens if you wear long-sleeved shirts and long trousers,they seem to think that European woman have nothing better to do than making out with a sheikh:lol:
I think that because of the many restrictions that come with their religion they get too much excited if they see us :p especially if you are in a good position and you have some influence,they look at you as if you come from a different planet:D
At first I was a little bit offended by the traditional men-it is seen as very rude in my country if you refuse to shake hands with someone or look down while you are talking....but if you know that it is not directed against you, you can understand and at least it´s better than "men category 2-treatment" IMO

Speaking of category 2.. was in Qatar couple of years ago....very disappointed in their behavior. I've met mainly category 1..and some shabby cat. 2... the first ones were kinda shy, i didn't really got offended cause i knew about the eye contact (which was missing the whole time) and so on... but i got utterly scared when i encountered cat. 2.. they simply had zero shame, and at first i was thinking "meh.. maybe it's just one".... boy was I wrong. They also had that "now i'm judging you for your crimes" type of look on their faces, like they were somehow above and better than me.
However, i heard (i don't know cause i haven't been there) that their brothers (i like to call Dubai their bro, don't judge) are far more westernized.. so i would only guess the Maktoum family to be a tad more friendlier in their behavior. But then again who knows.. hearing you know @blauerengel i might have been wrong.:bang:

In general, that kind of men "that stare alot with no shame" exist everywhere in the arab world.Maybe it's a typical arab bad habit :D But thanks God, poeple are not all the same, i'm sure you can find men ready to help you without having an ulterior motive ;)

However, i heard (i don't know cause i haven't been there) that their brothers (i like to call Dubai their bro, don't judge) are far more westernized.. so i would only guess the Maktoum family to be a tad more friendlier in their behavior. But then again who knows.. hearing you know @blauerengel i might have been wrong.:bang:

This kind of stary-eyed men exist everywhere,even if you are in Paris or London, if you are walking alone they think you are available ;) The only thing is that some men have better manners than others and behave more polite and gentlemanlike because they were properly raised and educated. I really hate it when men talk or look at women as if we were just created for their amusement, but usually you can fend them off with a joke:p Most of the stary-eyes are too afraid of women to talk to you so if someone is particularly annoying I say "Would you like to take a picture?It will last longer!" and then they usually take the shortest escape route:D But I don´t want to go deeper into that matter:whistling:
And Tamy K.,I was just writing about the normal local men, I believe that the ruling family is better educated and won´t compromise themselves in the public just because they see an interesting women *lol*

my favourıte is Sheikh Hamdan,he is handsome-charismatic and succesful.he has many capability...

@ Leyan, we are talking about "the most handsome" and not the most charismatic-I think there are many smart,knowledgeable and succesful sheikhs that are not included in this list.
But I agree with you,Hamdan has many capabilities and he´s looking radiant but I don´t necessarily find him the most attractive just because he´s been chosen as a CP. In my eyes he´s too skinny,but he´s got beautiful eyes.

for me definitely sheikh Majid and no one comes second or third. besides his voice is harsh and very sexy!! :winkiss:

Back
Top Bottom