The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?
Sheikh Rashid 61 21.63%
Sheikh Hamdan 128 45.39%
Sheikh Maktoum 6 2.13%
Sheikh Majid 44 15.60%
Sheikh Saeed 5 1.77%
Sheikh Mansour 10 3.55%
Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum 15 5.32%
Sheikh Ahmed 13 4.61%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Aristocracy

WOW Fazza is at 100%!!! I guess he won the competition by now!!

Old 01-15-2011, 02:17 PM
Gentry

My favourite is Sheikh Hamdan, he is a cutie Anyway, I once wrote that his body is in a perfect shape...Today I saw him and I was shocked: he is too thin and realtively short!!! he looks like a little boy...
However: Small but nice!

Old 01-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Nobility

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed al Maktoum is the most handsome
Old 01-27-2011, 05:15 AM
Administrator

The many posts discussing the height of Crown Prince Hamdan have been moved to the Heights of Royals thread.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:05 AM

I find Hamdan is the best of them because he as same as shaikh Mohammed
Old 04-13-2011, 07:29 PM

Sh Ahmed is really hot!!! Do we now more about him? E. g. his wives, just the case with Nivin al gemal and sheikh muna ( ?). It seems not much for such womanizer. he he
or 'sheikha muna" I guess. he he:):)
Old 04-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra123 View Post
Sh Ahmed is really hot!!! Do we now more about him? E. g. his wives, just the case with Nivin al gemal and sheikh muna ( ?). It seems not much for such womanizer. he he
You are talking about Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Almaktoum, here we mean Sheikh Ahmed bin mohamed bin rashed Almaktoum. Hope u see the difference.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:26 PM

Well I mean Sh Ahmed bin saeed obviously
Old 04-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Commoner

Hmm I guess its a toss between Rashid and Majid. I've always been a sucker for tall, dark handsome guys. They both seem to have a little more meat on their bones, I dont like guys that look like i could break them :) But most likely I would have to choose Rashid, Majid is younger than me. I have a favorite picture of Rashid and Majid together, I cant find the link for it :( IF I find it later I will post it.

I found the picture!!!! I think they both look so handsome in this picture!http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4141/...7cf6c66359.jpg
Old 05-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Gentry

girls, I saw Sheikh Hamdan today and I think he took some weight...he is looking good
Old 06-06-2011, 05:38 PM

Hi, my best looking al Maktoum son is Sheikh Majid
Old 08-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Royal Highness

I think I have someone new on my radar *lol*
I wonder why nobody seems to notice Sheikh Mansoor?I´ve seen a lot of pictures on his facebook page, he´s quite photogenic & he smiles a lot.

So here´s my new "best of" list for 2011:
Sheikh Majid &Mansoor....did I mention I like guys in uniforms?Haha,if one of them turns up at my house in the middle of the night (with fired gun and smart military clothes of course!) I will dance around like mad or ask them if we can make pictures together
Sheikh Ahmed and Hamdan (beautiful eyes...)
and for some reason I like Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher too,he seems very smart and not lazy like other royals (remember he doesn´t want to be named member of a royal family but a "ruling family") and seems not to be controlled by his father as much as Sheikh Mohammeds children.Plus he speaks English very well and has a fine sense of humour :-)

......Well, I found out that all men are pretty much the same,they just drive different cars...So it doesn´t really matter which one you pick out

Did we miss anyone on the best-looking-list?If anyone feels ignored or underrated just add yourself to the list
Old 08-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Courtier

Sheikh Hamdan
Old 08-09-2011, 02:47 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
...I wonder why nobody seems to notice Sheikh Mansoor?
I must say very good choice and order of al maktoums. Majid has always been my favourite.
Mansour’s facial features are different from that of his brothers. That’s what makes him unique among them.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Royal Highness

Yes, I think we can agree on that ranking,CatoVert!
Sheikh Mansour is very different from all the other boys, he seems more like an outdoorsman (I hope you can say that in English) and enjoys doing many different sports.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:29 AM
Gentry

I do not think that makes him different to the other guys! Hamdan is a outdoorman as well, he spends a lot of time outside, with horses, dogs and all his other animals. Also skydiving is done outside
Old 08-10-2011, 06:44 AM
Royal Highness

Yes,I think they all like to be out in the nature,doing trips in the desert and trying out different sports!They also go hunting...I´m not such a fan of that, how can you love animals and at the same time you enjoy shooting defenseless creatures?
Old 08-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Courtier

The different thing about Mansoor is his look. He also seems the most self confident boy, maybe because he's the youngest so no pressure but he inspires self-confidence.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Royal Highness

Yes, he looks very confident and at peace with the world and himself, that´s how he comes across to me:-)

And one thing that I like about Majid & Mansoor is that they look different than the other boys (as you may know I sometimes get too confused with all the names & faces -especially if there are two with the same first name!)and most of the Hind-sons have the same eyes, hair and features and as soon as they all start wearing the same clothes,colours and headpiece I won´t be able to tell them apart
Plus they all trim their beards more or less alike, wear the same sandals and maybe they even use the same aftershave & perfume to make our major confusion complete
Old 08-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Commoner

Wow.. i could have not said it BETTER!!!!!!!!!
And yep, Majid and Mansoor do seem to be quite different... not just about their looks, but also character-wise. Maybe it's just me, but they come across much, much, much more down-to-earth. Their whole behavior represents a plus in my agenda anyhow! ^_~