Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well in this video, it seems like he is speaking quite well english! Good for him ^_~ ;)

Is there someone here who is member of fazza forums.. I don`t understand arabic, i`ve been trying to register to the forums by using google help translation.. but I can`t... can some1 plz tell me how can i register to the forum ? thankU

Same here! Always wanted to join fazza's forum but unfortunately for me I don't understand arabic :sad: I see the boxes I guess to type username and password/login but can't tell my head from my toe!

could someone pleease tell me what the guy in the beginning is saying about Hamdan? because i´d like to understand Hamdan´s face expression about it...

could someone pleease tell me what the guy in the beginning is saying about Hamdan? because i´d like to understand Hamdan´s face expression about it...
He asked him to join him and recite a poem.

He's basically saying that "Fazza is Hot".. ;) LMAO J/K

From whatI know, Majid isn't engaged yet. Did you hear anything or why are you asking?

Same here! Always wanted to join fazza's forum but unfortunately for me I don't understand arabic :sad: I see the boxes I guess to type username and password/login but can't tell my head from my toe!

first, don't use google translate when you do this!/ This link should take you to a page that will let you to register for the forum seeing english instructions ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÝÒÇÚ - Forum Rules Agree to the forum rules, by ticking the box, then the next page will let you register seeing english instructions for all the boxes you must fill out.

Last edited:
^^ Thanks alot Gobsmacked it worked!!! Now I just need to try navigate my way in the forum.

Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum racing Arab horses

HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum (Sheikh Mohammed's brother ?) races Arab horses in the UK and was 2010 Champion Owner.

If you live in/will be visiting the UK in 2011 and would like to see these beautiful horses race, details of the fixtures can be found on Welcome to the Official ARO Website

The big meeting, Dubai International Arabian Day, takes place at Newbury racecourse on Sunday 17th July 2011 and last year 15,000 spectators watched.

The website has a list of registered purebred Arab racehorses so you can look up the names and breeding of Sheikh Hamdan's horses. The other rival GCC owner is The Cavalry Club of Oman.

I like the unsmiling version.. but i SAVOR the smiling version! Thanks for posting the videos! :flowers:

Wow, great videos! Thank you so much for sharing!

PS: the ONE in the Million song is awesome, i haven't heard it in a while! :kiss:

This is my first time posting a video link, and I hope it works..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=haUu5KjqfWI

It's a clip of Sheikha Shamma bint Mohammed at a charity event for children with special needs. I believe it was taken last year, so she wasn't quite 9 yet. It's really short, but she's speaking English in it.

wow that´s really good english for a 9 year old... the english you can hear Hamdan or Rashid speaking in some videos is not much better than hers....seems to me that it is important to Sh Mohammed that his children speak a good english and get education really early in their lives (and the holidays they spent in the uk seem do their work, too) :)

I love that clip of sheikha shamma, she's so sweet. Being so young I am so happy she wants to help children with special needs. It makes my heart so happy :)

She said "I love the kids, I love to help them..." n wat???
culdnt understand the last part...

Back
Top Bottom