Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And people and mags too said that Queen Noor speaks arabic very well and that Rania speaks french. I know this info about her spanish very good source from hospital.

Mayed needs to smile more... His face expression is very ugly..as if he's angry at something or someone... I wouldn't want to shake hands w/ someone like that.. The only time he smiled on the video was when he greeted the american or british man. "arse kisser"? :whistling::ROFLMAO:

Mayed needs to smile more... His face expression is very ugly..as if he's angry at something or someone... I wouldn't want to shake hands w/ someone like that.. The only time he smiled on the video was when he greeted the american or british man. "arse kisser"? :whistling::ROFLMAO:

oh no, he also smiled when I met him:)
and I am neither American,English or rich:-(
but you know, he is very shy and so he doesn`t smile a lot.
also there are some certain expectations in a man in the arab world- he needs to be strong,courageous and a little bit of a macho,otherwise he won`t be considered a smart leader.

I just found a really great interview of princess haya in her function as Presidend of the FEI !
She is very realaxed,has a natural smile and she looks very fresh and happy.
This is the first time that I can actually like her speaking voice-it´s much better than when she reads her speeches,she is just very casual and normal.
Enjoy!
YouTube - EHMEDIATV's Channel

i like this video....and her voice too.......seem friendly and casual :) thanks..........;)

Last edited by a moderator:
she does sound really great and very knowledgeable.
i don't think anything is wrong with her voice...but she has an odd accent...its like a mix of accents rather than one distinct accent

i don`t think she has an accent,but when she reads her speeches she sounds a little bit pathetic like an orphan Annie,but her English is great and in that interview I really like her voice and her ideas and she seems very nice and enthusiastic!

I enjoyed Princess Haya's video, I am continually impressed with her. Thanks for the link.

Majid is not ugly, he is sexy and has a beautiful smile, he is just very shy
and I would even like to hug him...if I could.

*lol*
I guess we are getting off topic....but it is kind of fun:)
Isn`t it lovely that people from all over the world come together to chit-chat about royals? I think it`s nice...at least its very relaxing and sometimes informative or funny

Mama Sisulu (Albertine Sisulu) is or was a key activist against the racist apartheid regime in South Africa. She was married to Walter Sisulu, who was one of the major opponents of the apartheid (He was a compatriot of Nelson Mandela and was imprisoned alongside him). She fought the cause in her own right but also supported his fight when he was imprisoned. That's why she a heroine to many people and her birthday was celebrated so in South Africa.

Mama Sisulu (Albertine Sisulu) is or was a key activist against the racist apartheid regime in South Africa. She was married to Walter Sisulu, who was one of the major opponents of the apartheid (He was a compatriot of Nelson Mandela and was imprisoned alongside him). She fought the cause in her own right but also supported his fight when he was imprisoned. That's why she a heroine to many people and her birthday was celebrated so in South Africa.

thanks for the info...i appreciate it very much
*Feb 5 is Wear RED Day in support of heart disease....pls show support by wearing red

Is there someone here who is member of fazza forums.. I don`t understand arabic, i`ve been trying to register to the forums by using google help translation.. but I can`t... can some1 plz tell me how can i register to the forum ? thankU

OMG...Sheikh Rashid speaking fluent english (n barely has an accent...of what kind...i dunno) in this old video (*this is great....if i ever meet him...now i kno that we can actually have a conversation without him stuttering...syke...that's if i ever meet him)
*ironically he speaks english way better than hamdan....imo
YouTube - Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohmmaed and manchester united team

lol a Ferrari has been spotted at burj khalifa's private balcony!!!!!:eek::ohmy:
my question:how the hell did the owner brought this car in his balcony!!!!!of course not from lifts!!!!!!:ermm::ermm::whistling:

Princess Haya - Rough5 (CHOP)
Thank you :flowers: she looks very good and fit ; loved her top and jeans always good on her .

Thank you :flowers: she looks very good and fit ; loved her top and jeans always good on her .
Indeed! She's looking very pretty and attractive in this video! If one looks at her pictures at the Ascot Races one WOULD NEVER say it's Princess Haya! She's looking so much younger and dressed so much better appropriate for her age in the video. *GOOD CHOICE of outfit! FINALLY!:flowers:

OMG...Sheikh Rashid speaking fluent english
Oh Gosh !! He speaks better than Hamdan
i've heard Hamdan speaking english in an interview & it was a shame ^^
even Sheikh Mohd speaks better

thank you... he talk good english... and the woman Hoda Emam is pretty... i wish i was in the UAE with Ramadan looks like the whole country celebrate it... it's nice to see that

Back
Top Bottom