Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
hello azrayy,i have one question:could u open the english page of fazza3?there is abutton for english and one for arabic but when i press english it doensn't turn english no matter how often I try....?
Can you give me some help?

HRH Princess Haya, President of the International Equestrian Federation (FEI), was excused at the WBFSH General Assembly 2007, but kindly asked if a video with her speech to the participants could be shown instead.
General Assembly and Seminar 2007 - wbfsh.com

Princess haya with her daughter when they arrived china 2008:whistling:
CCTV.com - First group of foreign dignitaries arrive in Beijing for Olympics
This is the first vedio for princess haya with her daughter ... she looks very happy ....:):flowers::):flowers::):flowers:

Thanks for Sheikh Rashid's forum...
ESPN: 2006 Travers winners
ESPN: 2006 King's Bishop winners
In these videos you can hear Rashid speaking english.

ESPN: Sheikh Mohammed - Sheikh Mohammed talks about horses (also english)

YouTube - almaktoum wedding
YouTube - H.H Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid(Zabeel Palace) 3-9-08
Zaabeel Palace is so beautiful inside...
Offtopic, sorry, but I wonder if Hamdan's villa is designed with such classical luxury or it has more modern design forms

And the sad one:cry: Funeral prayers on death of Sheikh Nasser Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
YouTube - جنازة الشيخ ناصر بن زايد رØ*مه الله

Sorry if these have been already posted.

I've just discovered Video section on sheikhmohammed.co.ae for myself. It was great to see that it updates almost daily! Well, many videos..have not much "action" (there are plenty of them with official meetings etc.) Though it's interesting to see the every day official events and ceremonies and to keep informed about what's happening.
Also Hamdan, Mayed & Maktoum (rarely another boys) attend almost every official event with their father so it's another good opportunity to see what's going on in their world (oh poor boys, it seems that they don't have free time at all now:nonono:).
I'll post links to some videos which also include Sheikh Hamdan and other boys.

February 16 - Mohammed receives Vietnamese Prime Minister (incl. Shk.Hamdan & Shk.Mayed). It has one interesting point in the end when Mohammed and Hamdan saw Vietnamese Prime Minister off Hamdan hold his headphones Maybe he listens to music during the official meeting of his father not to be bored? :D
February 5 - Mohammed receives Nabati poets (incl. Shk.Hamdan, Shk.Mayed & Shk.Maktoum)
February 4 - Mohammed receives Irish President (incl.Shk.Hamdan, Shk.Mayed & Shk.Ahmed)
January 22 - Mohammed receives Malaysian Prime Minister (incl. Shk.Hamdan & Shk.Mayed) - it's very fun to see how members of Malaysian delegation took pics on their camera during the meeting:)
January 21 - Mohammed visits Oman Hamdan, Maktoum, Ahmed and Mayed greeted their father when he came back to UAE
January 14 - Mohammed attends human resources workshop (incl. Shk.Hamdan & Shk.Mayed)
Mohammed attends graduation ceremony (incl. Shk.Hamdan & Shk.Mayed). This is the video from which that beautiful still was taken
Mohammed attends poetry symposium (incl. Shk.Hamdan & Shk.Mayed)
and so on.

A kind of current news for Mohammed and his sons: Maktoum and Hamdan
Mohammed attends Executive Council meeting
Short video but ...it's fun. When somebody discuss something (or at least pretends to do it) Hamdan just lounges, trifles with his "beard" as usual and smiles. That's funny.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone has any video of Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum Al- Maktoum but the one where he talks about Grand prix?

go to youtube. then search middle east's richest persons. part 1 has all the info with sheikh maktoum bin hasher. can you get youtube where you live? i know that it is blocked in several countries.

Back
Top Bottom