Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Something we missed: In May this year Shaikha Hessa bint Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum (daughter of Shaikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the UAE Minister of Finance and Deputy Ruler of Dubai) launched her first book 'Tajaarub' (Arabic for ‘experiences’). Surprisingly it was published in English and not in Arabic. The book is a collection of personal experiences of the Sheikha with her horses. The book also contains family photographs and some anecdotes from her personal life.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!! I am wondering if Prince Hamza has an English website. I am wondering if any of you aware that he is only have an Arabic one. If he has an English website can you post it here please. Thank you!!!

Hello everyone!! I am wondering if Prince Hamza has an English website. I am wondering if any of you aware that he is only have an Arabic one. If he has an English website can you post it here please. Thank you!!!

:flowers: This is a thread of the "ruling family of Dubai". Better to post your question about Jordanian royals here: King Abdullah's Brothers - The Royal Forums

Last edited:
Today, Shaikh Mohammed took to Twitter to thank his followers and praised the importance of social media as a modern form of mass communication. In all, Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Vice President Ruler of Dubai, has amassed more than six million fans on social media.

TheNational

WAM

Last edited:
Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum announced on his personal Twitter accounts that www.dubai360.com, a groundbreaking website, is to be launched this year. It would enable visitors to explore Dubai from anywhere in the world using state-of-the-art, 360-degree multimedia.

An interview with Shaikha Maitha bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum about her passion for sport and charity work:

video

Last edited:
A chance encounter on friday: Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum met families who was on a trip in desert. He shared the pictures of the meeting on his Instagram account.

Instagram

Crazy: Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed on Saturday posted a video that shows him wingwalking - standing atop an orange bi-plane - over Dubai.

Great picture & shot sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum & his sons Sheikh Hamdan & Sheikh Maktoum & Sheikh Ahmed today December 15 2014

Pic
ImageBam they looks great

A selection of images from Shaikh Hamdan’s Instagram account and events in the UAE:

here

Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid has launched a revamped version of his official website.The new website is available in Arabic and English, on sheikhmohammed.ae.

I really love this video of Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid (May Allah have mercy on his soul). It just shows how lovely and humble they are even when they were little children.

Back
Top Bottom