Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i listened to it a couple of times. one of the men talking appears to be part of rashed's entourage. it seems like rashed interrupts their conversation. kind of like, "we need to move along". :ermm: he says," wait! wait! wait! it's really _____?____. let's go."

Last edited:
I think the music is pathetic. The sheikh is handsome.

Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al-Maktoums' new website:

www.shekh-rashid.net

Improvements on graphics, etc. Can't find the English forum on this one though. Not very helpful if you don't understand Arabic!

VERY annoying Ruffles. The same issue with Sheikh Rashid's website (see my previous post). Sheikh Rashid's origial webpage had an English forum but since they've brought out the new website they've gone and got rid of the English forum(why????!). Does anyone know who the moderators for both Hamdan's and Rashid's website are??? They're either 1) Not aware of the number of their own fans that can't read English or 2) Unaware of their popularity with non-speaking Arabic people! - Either way they need to bring in English forums, it's so frustrating!!!! Both Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammed have their websites in English....

1) Not aware of the number of their own fans that can't read English or 2) Unaware of their popularity with non-speaking Arabic people! - Either way they need to bring in English forums, it's so frustrating!!!! Both Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammed have their websites in English....

That is probably so.
It is only in the last few years that the UAE has become well known around the world. (I remember when I first came to live in UAE back at the begining of 1990 that no one in UK really knew where it even was let alone who were the rulers). And people now are getting to know the royal familes through the Sheikhs like Mohammed.

I think some of them will find it strange to think people outside of the Gulf are fans of them and maybe they are not used to that yet hence not catering to the worldwide audience.

it would be great if they got an english site for sheikhs hamdan and rashid. i know a lot of people that are intrested in UAE royality, just like I am and its so hard to find any sort of information on them since i cant understand a word of arabic (wish i did though)
thanks anyways

it would be great if they got an english site for sheikhs hamdan and rashid. i know a lot of people that are intrested in UAE royality, just like I am and its so hard to find any sort of information on them since i cant understand a word of arabic (wish i did though)
thanks anyways

You could always use a translator to help you manuevar around. It helps if you memorize the links. :rolleyes:

For example, http://www.google.com/language_tools

To access Rashid's messageboard (www.sh-rashid.net/vb) you'll have to register but Hamdan's is pretty much opened and much easier (www.fazza3.com/vb).

New pics!!!

Al-Maktoum´s at the prayer in Dubai local time 7 am. These pics are captures from "Duabi Sport Channel". Forgive the poor quality.

Attachments

• 2_.jpg
    2_.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 3_.jpg
    3_.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 4_.jpg
    4_.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 442
  • 1_.jpg
    1_.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 359
  • 5_.jpg
    5_.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 425
  • 6_.jpg
    6_.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 465
  • 7_.jpg
    7_.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 8_.jpg
    8_.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 395
  • 9_.jpg
    9_.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 10_.jpg
    10_.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 517
More pics...

Here are some more pics...
These pics are captures from "Duabi Sport Channel".

Attachments

• 12_.jpg
    12_.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 341
  • 13_.jpg
    13_.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 401
  • 11-2_.jpg
    11-2_.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 391
  • 11_.jpg
    11_.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 291
  • 14_.jpg
    14_.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 384
  • 15_.jpg
    15_.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 409
  • 16_.jpg
    16_.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 367
  • 17_.jpg
    17_.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 333
  • 18_.jpg
    18_.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 377
  • 19_.jpg
    19_.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 394
Last edited by a moderator:

And the last five pics...
These pics are captures from "Duabi Sport Channel".

Attachments

• 20_.jpg
    20_.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 370
  • 22_.jpg
    22_.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 393
  • 23_.jpg
    23_.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 333
  • 24_.jpg
    24_.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 369
  • 25_.jpg
    25_.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 315
Thanx for posting. Who is the guy talking in the video and can someone translate please.

Back
Top Bottom