Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad you hinted at Tuareg people who belong to the Berber people !
Here you can see some pictures of berber people's outfits. Notice that outfits are extremely colourful wich contrasts with black abayas from Arabian Peninsula...

Traditional dresses :

cute little girl :
[.ஐ.◊.ஐ.] LeS ChLeUh "BeRbReS Du SuD"... [.ஐ.◊.ஐ.] - chleh et fiere de le'tre hamdolilah !***<3...

Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://www.expressottawa.ca/media/photos/unis/photo_530731_resize.jpg

That's very very very colourful in fact :) !!!

An old berber woman Résultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant à http://idata.over-blog.com/2/82/52/36/Voyage/Zarzis2--71-.jpg

I really Wonder why people In uae ,especially women ofently wear black ??
Thanks for sharing those truly wonderful pictures,I enjoy the traditional Maroccan dresses a lot,but not only the fashion :)
I think that Maroccan people have a special talent for creating beautiful art and design:flowers:
To me, the colours here look just as lively and vibrant as South American designs and colours,IMO they also look especially pretty with tanned skin!

I collect a lot of Marrocan ceramics,they are so pretty and I also like to give them as presents to my friends,they like that kind of designs-especially the engraved serving trays are in high demand ;)

To me it seems they have a more relaxed and free-spirited approach to life than other Arab countries,most of the people I met in Marocco where very open-minded,talkative and joyful,always happy to help with directions and willing to explain when we had questions.
I had bought some belly dancing outfit and cimbels and the belly dancer went to every table an asked all the ladies to dance with her (of course,we looked funny next to a professional) and the dancer took the time to show me how to use my newly-purchased cimbels:)

A true gem on youtube:
Beautiful Princess Diana and Sheikh Zayed with English explanation & nice images!
Diana in the UAE 1989 - YouTube

"In the few days she was here, her fashion sense and warm smile won many hearts. Tahira Yacoob reports on Princess Diana's desert charm offensive in 1989."

She truly seemed to cheer up in Abu Dhabi,obviously Sheikh Zayed knew better to make her smile than Prince Charles,looking at videos from her visits to Qatar (sadly without Sheika Moza!),Saudi Arabia and UAE,she seemed most relaxed in Abu Dhabi. I can imagine it must have been rather strange for some locals who had never been away from their country (before UAE became a big tourist destination), to see a lady with no veil and blonde hair,especially such a beautiful and fashionable Princess:)

Her fashion was interesting in all her state visits!They are quite extravagant and make her stand out from the crowd.The most "wearable" must have been the shalwar kameez-like combination of white trouser+blue-printed dress,she wore in the desert,it looks comfortable and timeless!

The youtube-user "iLovePrincessDiana36" has videos from most of her state visits,if anyone is interested!

Here´s Dubai,just look how the city has changed:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hn2bBTYUpE
Here in Abu Dhabi they also watch a camel race:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YuUul5nhuw

Here a compilation of pictures from ALL her state visits in the Middle East!Lovely images...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0jzz2HM9l8

Last edited:
Interestingly O.K has been born on 14 November-very close to Sheikh Hamdan,isn´t it? (I could not figure out if Hamdan is born on 13. or 14.-does anyone know the exact date for sure?)

Shaikh Hamdans birthday is on 14th November.

Shaikh Hamdans birthday is on 14th November.

Just for the fun of it-WARNING: Please,don´t take it too serious!!!-I have typed in Hamdan´s Birth date+location to receive an astrological chart online:)
Maybe someone else wants to read it too,but keep in mind that horoscopes are not scientifically accurate and should be read for pleasure & personal enjoyment only - don´t take them as "fact"!

Astrolabe Free Chart from http://alabe.com/freechart

Last edited:
Just for the fun of it-WARNING: Please,don´t take it too serious!!!-I have typed in Hamdan´s Birth date+location to receive an astrological chart online:)
Maybe someone else wants to read it too,but keep in mind that horoscopes are not scientifically accurate and should be read for pleasure & personal enjoyment only - don´t take them as "fact"!

Astrolabe Free Chart from http://alabe.com/freechart

Thanks, I´m aware that there is a nice entertainment of you and want to read it with enjoyment....;)

I hope that you like it,I find it very interesting to read such charts and try to figure out how much of it is true and not-it is more accurate than the horoscopes in the magazines that are only "sun"-horoscopes and very general.This one is a tiny bit more accurate because it uses birth date+time+place of birth (you could even type in langitute etc of the place you were born) but again,it is only a computer calculation that uses the data you type in to produce such an astrological chart,it should be read with a huge dosis of scepticism;-)

I hope that you like it,I find it very interesting to read such charts and try to figure out how much of it is true and not........it should be read with a huge dosis of scepticism;-)

After reading some of it could be right......interestingly! Thanks for your work.

No,there are more than one interview with him-one short one can be found on youtube too,it was made after the worst of the economic crisis was over and the reporter asked him if he was ready for the responsibility / if Hamdan felt prepared to take over from his father one day and he said something along the lines that he is still learning from his father etc.
I know 3 interviews in English with Sheikh Hamdan,but he often answers questions in Arabic tv, they often question him after endurance races and other events.

One of the funniest pages I have read in a while,a friend of mine sent it to me:
Sexiest Arab Men 2010

Top 100 Sexiest Arab Men for 2010....
...and Sheikh Hamdan and Rashid are only on place 18/20! But for me it was already quite clear that the judges obviously did not use their eyes enough because they left out Sheikh Majid,Sheema´s dad Sheikh Nasser from Bahrain (altough they list his brother Sh.Khaled) and I do not see Sheikh Mohammed from Qatar and many more....failure!!!...but the texts are sooo funny and ridiculous that I can overlook their mistakes and missing people on the list!
Hope the rest of the forum also has a good laugh :)

Last edited:
...and Sheikh Hamdan and Rashid are only on place 18/20! But for me it was already quite clear that the judges obviously did not use their eyes enough because they left out Sheikh Majid,Sheema´s dad Sheikh Nasser from Bahrain (altough they list his brother Sh.Khaled) and I do not see Sheikh Mohammed from Qatar and many more....failure!!!..

Besides the beauty also the sex appeal lies in the eyes of the beholder or correspond to the opinions of the list creator.

Well,better for me if they have eyes for the men I am not interested in *lol*
Of course,I did not want to imply that the people in this ranking are not attractive,however it is very different from my personal ranking;-)
BTW,everyone should have noticed that I was not taking this list serious...

Of course, the list is based on media and these are not always well informed about all the attractive men in the world....

One of the funniest pages I have read in a while,a friend of mine sent it to me:
Sexiest Arab Men 2010

...and Sheikh Hamdan and Rashid are only on place 18/20! But for me it was already quite clear that the judges obviously did not use their eyes enough because they left out Sheikh Majid,Sheema´s dad Sheikh Nasser from Bahrain (altough they list his brother Sh.Khaled) and I do not see Sheikh Mohammed from Qatar and many more....failure!!!...but the texts are sooo funny and ridiculous that I can overlook their mistakes and missing people on the list!
Hope the rest of the forum also has a good laugh :)

haha well the thing is those men not all of them are very attractive & very famous !!!! ,, well the funny in that the first 3 men are not very famous & not attractive :ROFLMAO: ,, How they listed top 3 I don’t know :whistling:
I like from 8 & below but not above list :D

Mohammed bin Rashid explores the UAE's 40 years of achievements - YouTube
uploaded 16.02.2012 Thursday, December 1, 2011 - UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum met with a multitude of academics, university professors and students, researchers, experts as well as an elite group of thinkers and cultural personalities. The meeting, which took place at Rashid Hall at the Dubai World Trade Centre, came to mark the UAE's 40th National Day.
Sheikh Mohammed gave a lecture on the theme "Spirit of the Union", during which he shed light on the country's epic march into progress, which he witnessed over the past decades, thus giving the young generation the lessons that will sustain them on the path of development.

Impressive:The interpretor is translating simultaneously, the moment that Sheikh Mohammed speaks, she talks very well and is very quick too:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic posts have been deleted. Please stay on topic or further posts will be deleted without notice.
Thank you!​

I totally fell in love with this Arabic song and listened to it everyday only to find out it was written by Hamdan!!!

It has such an amazing meaning to it. Hamdan writes songs as well. The song translated is "The Years Separate us" "Tefaragna El Seneen" sung by Asalah and Mohammed Abdo

This is the music video and Hamdan speaks in this. Hamdan speaks at 1:36
Teferagna El Seneen

This is the more clearer version of the song (The CD version) Hamdan does not speak in this one.
Tefaragna El Seneen CD Version w/o Hamdan

I totally love this song!!!!

The song is about two lovers that meet but they separate, then they meet again, and they separate. Its about how they struggle to meet each other. Its really emotional. I cried the first time I heard it.

The song is about 3-4 months old.
Can smn also translate this song? i really wanna understand :(((

Connecting minds — creating the future

Sheikh Mohammed active as a columnist in the newspaper. Article written by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum:

Connecting minds

Websites, Links, Fanart and Videos

I have found one and managed to have her add me on facebook. I took the photos from there to make a collage for my friends and parents because they don't know what arabian princess can look like and because I thought she's beautiful and keeps changing her style.

16k76ee.jpg

Can anyone id her or know of other almoalla especially and al nuaimi and al qasemi. We don't see many of their girls out.

We had a dress up charity event one night and my friend invited her. She is so nice
New photo from event (we took them for our online newsletter)
2r7okjt.jpg

I found her name and it's as pretty

His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan at Zabeel Palace in Dubai: UAE picture of the day

Shaikh Mohammad's gesture touches Swedish couple in distress

A week’s package trip to Fujairah was supposed to be a perfect pre-Christmas holiday for an elderly Swedish couple. It changed the course of their lives forever. Personal intervention of Shaikh Mohammad bin Rashid, the family learnt the real spirit of giving in UAE.

“I did not know who he was,” Dagmar says, pointing at a photograph of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Shaikh Mohammed has been touched by the story of the retired bus driver who fell critically ill during a holiday to the UAE. A week ago, they were strangers, from different ends of the Earth — now they are bound together by the acts of generosity and kindness that has touched Dagmar and her family forever. This Christmas morning, she flies home to Gothenburg with her husband´s remains in a private jet provided by Shaikh Mohammad.

Shaikh Mohammad's gesture touches Swedish couple in distress | GulfNews.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G_fUH4onpU

Last edited:
Shaikh Mohammad’s book "Flashes of Thought" a bestseller

Shaikh Mohammad

Shaikh Mansoor and Shaikh Zayed in November 2013: SnapWidget

I have found one and managed to have her add me on facebook. I took the photos from there to make a collage for my friends and parents because they don't know what arabian princess can look like and because I thought she's beautiful and keeps changing her style.

Can anyone id her or know of other almoalla especially and al nuaimi and al qasemi. We don't see many of their girls out.

Who is she ? is she a sheikha from UAE ?

BBC interview - Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid:
BBC News - Dubai's Sheikh Mohammed

A clarification from an official source in the office of the UAE Prime Minister about the statement to the BBC can be found here: http://wam.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=W...yout&parent=Collection&parentid=1135099399983

The ruler of Dubai, Shaikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, took the BBC's Jon Sopel on a tour of his grandfather's house and part of Dubai:
BBC News - Driving through Dubai with Sheikh Mohammed

Godolphin -Shaikh Mohammed says inquiry will provide answers during interview:
BBC Sport - Godolphin: Sheikh Mohammed says inquiry will provide answers

Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has launched a new platform for social networking with the public through Google Plus.

Shaikh Mohammed on Google Plus - Khaleej Times

Sheikh Hamdan’s new official website was launched: www.hamdan.ae

Nice picture: Shaikh Hamdan and Shaikh Mansoor

Instagram

Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum has released on Instagram pictures of him diving with an elephant, named Rajan.

Nice pictures: Shaikh Hamdan goes diving with an elephant

i joined last week n was curious to knowhow imanmajed knows a lot about makhtom family

A 3D animation video chronicling the most important achievements of Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum was launched on Monday.

Titled Journey, the seven-and-a-half minute video was launched via Shaikh Mohammad’s official website and official YouTube Channel by the Government of Dubai Media Office (DGMO).

The video, available in Arabic and English, takes viewers back to 1949 to Shaikh Mohammad’s birth and then his early childhood in Al Shindagha through the positions he held as Chief of Dubai Police and Public Security in 1969, as Defence Minister in 1973, before assuming the post of Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai in 2006.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRPfsFaw1mk

Back
Top Bottom