Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your highness sheikh hamdan i want to meet you sir for few seconds . i know ur time is precious but still i am requesting you kindly spare few moments for me . its urgent . thanks / regards

Dear Manoj, sorry to say that: But you have misinterpreted the TRforum. Sheikh Hamdan and other Sheikhs are not involved here. I very much regret that your major concern on TRF and in this way can not clarify. Please contact the official office or went to the ruler´s majlis in Dubai. Also the authorities will be able to help you safely in personal matters.

I have noticed that you're new here. So: Welcome. :flowers:
You'll find in TRF official (and sometimes inofficial) information on various topics relating to the ruling family of Dubai (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f170/) and other reigning houses (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f3/). Also a members corner for special topics is waiting you (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f187/). Look around a little. If you have any kind of problems here, please turn to the moderators. If you have a question, all of the participants here are willing to answer.

I hope, you enjoy your time on TRF, even if you can not speak to Sheikh Hamdan here personally. Regards, Majid

Last edited:
thank you for the reply. i have tried contacting Dubai ruler office but they don't guide me proper . they only keep asking why do you want to meet him. its a personal matter how can i discuss with any one . once again thank you for the response and i hope some will show me the way to contact shaikh Hamdan or let me know where exactly is office is and how can i contact him . thanks a ton . looking forward to hear from some one . who ever reading this message kinldy convey this to Highness sheikh Hamadan. thanks

thank you for the reply. i have tried contacting Dubai ruler office but they don't guide me proper . they only keep asking why do you want to meet him. its a personal matter how can i discuss with any one .....

I think it's normal, that they ask you again and again, what is the reason why you want to talk to him. Look, I'm sure you're not the only person who wants to speak to Sheikh Hamdan regarding a personal plea. If you have a concern, then you can name it. If not, they will simply assume that your request is not serious. That is certainly the reason why you have the feeling, not to get on. I suppose that you are living in the UAE, but you are not Emirati. Right? It is always a good idea to take along a letter that you can leave with the man's secretary. Unlike in the west, secretaries do not normally have authority to make appointments for their bosses. As a hint: We run a lot of things about "third party". Pick such a key holder and you will be successful. I think, you know: Often men and women are moving in separate areas in UAE. If you are a woman, then it will be accelerate your case, if your key holder is a man. Finally: Patience is an important virtue here. Life always offers more than one chances. :flowers:

Last edited:
I think it's normal, that they ask you again and again, what is the reason why you want to talk to him. Look, I'm sure you're not the only person who wants to speak to Sheikh Hamdan regarding a personal plea. If you have a concern, then you can name it. If not, they will simply assume that your request is not serious. That is certainly the reason why you have the feeling, not to get on. I suppose that you are living in the UAE, but you are not Emirati. Right? It is always a good idea to take along a letter that you can leave with the man's secretary. Unlike in the west, secretaries do not normally have authority to make appointments for their bosses. As a hint: We run a lot of things about "third party". Pick such a key holder and you will be successful. I think, you know: Often men and women are moving in separate areas in UAE. If you are a woman, then it will be accelerate your case, if your key holder is a man. Finally: Patience is an important virtue here. Life always offers more than one chances. :flowers:

Dear Imanmajed,I have always admired your patience and kindness when dealing with people who believe they can contact the Prime Minister or any of his children via TRF:flowers:
When you look for some of the sheikhs/sheikhas on facebook (most of them are imposers or fanpages run by administrators) you will find many postings where they ask for money,jobs,meetings...etc.with their idol.
Even if they wanted to, they could never talk to everyone or help out wherever there is need.
There is a contact-form to reach Sheikh Mohammed via email on his homepage (the requests are probably answered by the administrators or/and then handed on if the message is considered to be important.),he also answers to some twitter posts or retweets them.

Last edited:
Dear Imanmajed,I have always admired your patience and kindness when dealing with people who believe they can contact the Prime Minister or any of his children via TRF:flowers:

Thank you so much for your compliment. Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us everyday.

A Hadith said:
'A'isha reported that the Prophet Muhammed, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah is kind and loves kindness and gives for gentleness what he does not give for harshness nor for anything else." [Muslim]

That´s a beautiful Hadith,it should be printed on large wallpapers so that people can read it everyday:)

What kind of fish is that?:previous:Is it a carnivore?

I particularly enjoyed the picture where he is jumping in the air with the kids and wrote "Sometimes it's not the big things in life but the small things that inspire you".
And of course the animals,they are too sweet :D
...for the ladies & animal-loving gents:http://instagram.com/faz3/
...and a funny one:http://instagram.com/faz3/

Last edited:
I particularly enjoyed the picture where he is jumping in the air with the kids and wrote "Sometimes it's not the big things in life but the small things that inspire you".

So true! Well said by Sheikh Hamdan! Very nice picture with the kids jumping in the air.

And of course the animals,they are too sweet :D
...for the ladies & animal-loving gents:Instagram
...and a funny one:Instagram

Photo by faz3 • Instagram ...look, they have already begun to cook as I promised in my last post.....the one with more, the other one with less ....... enthusiasm ;). Enough with the jokes now. Too much for one day...... smile

Thanks for sharing these wonderful emotional pictures. The exceptional well photographed images animated me spontaneously to a text design. I hope no one feels annoyed by it. Laughter frees the heart from the burden of severity.

Last edited:
Sheikh Hamdan is my favorite person I follow on Instagram, every single photo he shares is interesting and the captions are always spontaneous !! some people even feel free to leave light spirited and funny comments :ROFLMAO:

Sheikh Hamdan is my favorite person I follow on Instagram, every single photo he shares is interesting and the captions are always spontaneous !! some people even feel free to leave light spirited and funny comments :ROFLMAO:

His pictures are wonderful. To my knowledge, he is himself a keen photographer. His pictures are excellent. Nearly all of the photos on instagram are full of emotion, special moments and vibrancy. His photographs speaks to you. Very expressive! That is why it was important for me to mention that my funny announcements to the pics based on a spontaneity that will not affect the images in a negative way. I like his pictures too. :flowers:

Last edited:
Did anyone see that homepage?
Drug-addicted Dubai Crown Prince Hamdan following in the footsteps of the perverted Arab Royal family |

It has some really rude accusations against Sheikh Hamdan,it is full of lies and crappy comments regarding his drug addiction,sex addiction and lifestyle,really-the Al Maktoum family should take legal action against that page,it is so full of hate and evil accusations.Notice how they put an Ayatolla Khomeini quote at the beginning of their page?It says all about their frame of mind-I don´t need to explain anything cause it speaks for itself.

On the right side they are praising Hitler and the 3rd Reich....well...they also take a Thomas Mann quote out of context and make us believe that the Garman writer had an anti-democratic mind which is wrong-he may have needed longer to realize that the Nazi regime is bad but later he and his whole family supported the anti-Nazi movement strongly and vehemently-especially his daughter Erika Mann!

Supposed anyone is having problems with drugs,it is their personal problem as long as they put no one else in jeopardy (e.g. if they are pilots or doctors who need to be fully aware of what they are doing in their work).If Hamdan really had problems with sex addiction there would be a lot of cute babies running around with his face,but as much as we know there is no offspring and if he likes to drink alcohol in private it is his own decision,nobody else´s matter.These silly people who hijack religious values to make other people do what they want and live according to what their restricted human mind is telling them they believe god/allah wants us to do,they are the worst dictators and threats to a free,democratic society.
Of course I want a moral,decent lifestyle &society but I should never force anyone unless they are breaking the law-then it is a case for the police/lawyers but not for religion or private citizens!!!
Everyone should pray and live after their set of beliefs/religion but not force them on other people,never!

Last edited:
Don't worry. It is so obvious that everything said in this article is false and maliciously done to bring discredit on the reputation of Hamdan and his family that it is hard to think someone can trust this article !
Simply look at the 2nd picture ,supposed to representant the "substance abuser" part of hamdan, then you will see that he looks younger and more burly than what he is currrently so this picture must date back to many years ago!!!

This article is full of contradictions.
May Allah Guide these lost Souls to the Straight Path

Nevertheless it is libel and they should sue the owner of the page,they could donate the proceeds of the law case to an organisation that helps ppl who are in trouble.

To me the 2. picture looks as if it was taken after he had done sport workout,not like a drug addict & I agree with you that all the accusations are baring no proof :)

Did you see the excitor flight video on youtube,it´s really amazing!Done with Chris Colwell, a really cool guy who does all kinds of exciting sports even though he had a bad accident (in 2003)-you can watch his video "How I got Here",he has a nice channel with skydiving and other videos as well!

Excitor Flight Part 1 - YouTube
->there are 5 parts for this,so make sure you watch 1 first and than the following videos!They make me wanna try out that sport,I did see some flight instrument like that in the Caribbean but it seemed too dangerous to me,but if Hamdan is doing it it can´t be that dangerous? His parents wouldn´t let him do something where he can die easily....

Last edited:
Not exactly about the Dubai RF,but a well-written & good article by a 17-yr old UAE-sudent:
You don't need a prince to live happily ever after - The National
I think it is right here because many girls are dreaming only to snatch a perfect husband /prince and not think about any other ways of acchiving & living a fulfilled life...not that I deny anyone´s romantic infatuations with the Sheikh of Dubai but we have to stay realistic,girls!They are only to look at,we will never get them and so we should concentrate on learning and building our own career portfolio/family instead of dreaming our life away....!

So-here are finally two videos with Sheikh Hamdan and Majid,they are fairly new but unfortunately they cut out their voices and overlaid them with music :-(
I hate that,I would really like to hear what the people were talking about and I like Hamdan& Majids voice a lot....
Dubai Municipality |

Sheikh Majid somehow always looks the same,he doesn´t wear any colours recently ...I liked his sand-coloured dishdasha a lot,the white ones are nice but not that special because every man in the GCC is wearing it.(Just like most women prefer wearing the black abaya.)

Another new Majid video from an Electronic show in Dubai:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjzAjMzUMh0&list=UURU47-s3zm2noPLvUaTFwLQ&index=3

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/HHSheikhRashid

This is Sheikh Rashid's official twitter account ! :)
It has been launched a couple of days ago so it's very recent

(Notice how he is more and more involved in public life, tense years seem to be far behind :flowers:)

By the way , does anybody have found a video of Majid speaking in public events ? I haven't and I would like to see How he manages pressure and his ability to express orally

https://twitter.com/HHSheikhRashid

This is Sheikh Rashid's official twitter account ! :)
It has been launched a couple of days ago so it's very recent

(Notice how he is more and more involved in public life, tense years seem to be far behind :flowers:)

By the way , does anybody have found a video of Majid speaking in public events ? I haven't and I would like to see How he manages pressure and his ability to express orally

Thanks for the link of Rashids twitter account,hopefully he will post in English too and not only official tweets but also more informal ones!
Maybe he is opting for a comeback,I would love to see him in endurance events and he was (is?) a very talented rider and athletic person.

Majid has spoken at some Police event-you can find the clip on youtube but it has also been discussed in one of the threads on TRF:flowers:

Nevertheless it is libel and they should sue the owner of the page,they could donate the proceeds of the law case to an organisation that helps ppl who are in trouble.

Then he would probably sue people all his life, because a lot of rumors are running. The better way is to ignore these things with graciousness.

->there are 5 parts for this,so make sure you watch 1 first and than the following videos!They make me wanna try out that sport,I did see some flight instrument like that in the Caribbean but it seemed too dangerous to me,but if Hamdan is doing it it can´t be that dangerous? His parents wouldn´t let him do something where he can die easily....

It is dangerous. All what we do is dangerous. You can die from the use of the staircase or while horseback riding under unfortunate circumstances. Security does not exist actually....Why forbid him an opportunity for themselves to be alone under the sky. I think that is a good balance in his position......

Sheikh Majid somehow always looks the same,he doesn´t wear any colours recently ...I liked his sand-coloured dishdasha a lot,the white ones are nice but not that special because every man in the GCC is wearing it.(Just like most women prefer wearing the black abaya.)

Judgments never after the cutouts! He is wearing very different colors. Not only white! Also other men wearing different colors. :flowers: I agree with you, the sand-coloured kandourah looks great on him!

Sheikh Majid is one of us. Why he should not wear the same colors of clothes like we? :ermm:

Judgments never after the cutouts! He is wearing very different colors. Not only white! Also other men wearing different colors. :flowers: I agree with you, the sand-coloured kandourah looks great on him!

Sheikh Majid is one of us. Why he should not wear the same colors of clothes like we? :ermm:

Well-he looks great with any colour,but there are certain colours that I find more appealing than others....I like the sandy-camel colour and blue kandourah most,also the brown one is nice :)

Nothing wrong with looking like all other men,it looks nice and I have no problem with GCC clothing,but if he wears a colour I can spot him more easily :D

1)Then he would probably sue people all his life, because a lot of rumors are running. The better way is to ignore these things with graciousness.

2)It is dangerous. All what we do is dangerous. You can die from the use of the staircase or while horseback riding under unfortunate circumstances. Security does not exist actually....Why forbid him an opportunity for themselves to be alone under the sky. I think that is a good balance in his position......

1)-> Well,if ppl gossip about harmless things,invent girlfriends,wives or rumored children,Sheikh Hamdan can have a good laugh about it and relax,but when the accusations are getting over the top I think he should take action.
At least that´s what I would do- after all he´s in an important position and his reputation is important for his future-politically and also private because Arab mothers will hesitate to give their daughter to a man they think is not a good Muslim, no matter how good-looking and rich he is!

But you are right-not every rumour should be adressed,sometimes you make things bigger and more important than they are and it´s better to turn a blind eyes/deaf ear to the gossip,people forget very quickly;)

We say "Next day they are going to chase another pig through the village",meaning that tomorrow they forget about your scandal and talk about someone else and gossip about their private life:lol:

That´s advice that Sheikh Rashid should head-I am sure when he is winning again, no one will talk about his errors anymore and he will get back his good reputation.At least girls won´t turn away from him,we are much more forgiving when a guy looks that hot,just like a pretty girl doesn´t need to pay bills for speedy driving when she meets a male police officer if she´s smart :D

2)Being the daughter of a risk manager and trained in the theory of probability and mathematical calculations about possibilities, I can tell you that this is certainly not true:cool:

e.g it is more probable that you get knocked out by a coconut falling from a palm tree than being attacked by a shark!That´s widely known but nevertheless ppl fret about sharks when they swim in an ocean...also some oceans and geographical regions are more prone to shark encounters than others and if you never move out of your city in Europe without any ocean than the probability of being killed by coconuts or sharks is almost zero....

Some sports are more dangerous than others,there are statistics to prove that and I am sure you also noticed that more people get hurt when they play football than when they play ping-pong....

I didn´t say to take Sheikh Hamdan from the sky,you misinterpreted my post-I just said that if the probability of an engine failure or tragic accident with an excitor would be too high,his parents would probably not let him fly with that instrument.

Last edited:
2)Being the daughter of a risk manager and trained in the theory of probability and mathematical calculations about possibilities, I can tell you that this is certainly not true:cool:

Some sports are more dangerous than others,there are statistics to prove that and I am sure you also noticed that more people get hurt when they play football than when they play ping-pong....

I didn´t say to take Sheikh Hamdan from the sky,you misinterpreted my post-I just said that if the probability of an engine failure or tragic accident with an excitor would be too high,his parents would probably not let him fly with that instrument.

When the day comes which Allah/ God has provided for your death, you will die. Even if you just relaxed lying on the sofa....As parents you can not "imprison" a young man for a long time for security reasons without harming him considerably.

Last edited:
When the day comes which Allah/ God has provided for your death, you will die. Even if you just relaxed lying on the sofa....As parents you can not "imprison" a young man for a long time for security reasons without harming him considerably.

I am sure you would think differently if you had children yourself!!!
I don´t call parents to lock up their kids like in Fort Knox, however taking security measurements is smart.
You can rely on god/Allah to protect you and your property but still you shouldn´t be so lazy to not tie your camel to a post to prevent it from running away;)

Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher said in one interview that his parents asked him to stop driving motorbikes because it is much more dangerous than cars and he obliged-that´s what smart and well-raised children should do,Islam (and Judaism & the Bible) asks them to respect their parents and accept that they may have more experience and know some things better than us....

Of course not all the time-if they prevent you from realizing your dreams and living your life the way that suits your personality it´s the only right choice to stand up and do your own thing!
But if they ask you for your own security &well-being to stop driving dangerously or don´t take drugs/alcohol/cigarettes or any other harmful substances you would be self-destructive and stupid to not do what they expect from you....

Last edited:
I am sure you would think differently if you had children yourself!!!
I don´t call parents to lock up their kids like in Fort Knox, however taking security measurements is smart.
You can rely on god/Allah to protect you and your property but still you shouldn´t be so lazy to not tie your camel to a post to prevent it from running away;)

Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher said in one interview that his parents asked him to stop driving motorbikes because it is much more dangerous than cars and he obliged-that´s what smart and well-raised children should do,Islam (and Judaism & the Bible) asks them to respect their parents and accept that they may have more experience and know some things better than us....

Of course not all the time-if they prevent you from realizing your dreams and living your life the way that suits your personality it´s the only right choice to stand up and do your own thing!
But if they ask you for your own security &well-being to stop driving dangerously or don´t take drugs/alcohol/cigarettes or any other harmful substances you would be self-destructive and stupid to not do what they expect from you....

My statement was not meant in connection with drugs / alcohol / cigarettes.....it was merely the statement that God determines the day of our death (from Emirati / Muslim perspective) even when healthy, decent, reasonable and wise living. Better you tie up the camels feet together, right, but it would not help you against a choise made ​​by Allah / God. Parents can ask for stopping risky hobbies, but in the end it is the young man of this intends to follow on its own. I know that caution is important, but that it is not a security assurance. :flowers:

Last edited:
Young boys,aspiring falconry masters:)

:) Cute! Especially the young boy at 3:59 min. The boys have been doing it really well for their age class. Mashallah. My heart melts.

Yes, they are really sweet,aren´t they? They have a good bond with the animals,maybe that´s why they are already doing so well with the falcons!
Did you also participate in one of those falconry events or did you watch one?
I think it´s a fascinating sport & a good way to spend time outdoors.

Here is an article with lots of pics & videos of Sheikh Hamdan´s many hobbies:
JETPACKS, SAFARIS AND FALCONS: The Ridiculous Life Of The Crown Prince Of Dubai - Business Insider
Don´t be offended by the title,it actually says only good things about him,I think that Julie Zeveloff(the writer of that article)is only jealous because she didn´t get an interview or because she can´t afford Hamdan´s expensive hobbies.(Actually,I feel with her, after seeing the videos I want to try out that Xcitor flight instrument but it is costing more than my car and I didn´t find it for rent in my town:-(
A German producer is selling it for 21 742.85 Euros, but I am hoping that soon someone is going to offer it for rental in Vienna!)

Does anyone know what kind of bird he is holding in the picture "posing with his catch"?To me it looks as if it was still alive,trying to peck Hamdans nose when the photographer was shooting that picture;-)
Maybe that´s how the sheikh got this scar on one of his eyebrows...
If the bird had his wings open it would be easier to find out what breed it is.The eyes look similiar to a partridge (all black,while falcons have a colourful,round one with dark pupils-that´s why we can safely say that it is not a type of falcon )

By the way here´s a picture where you can see the silhouettes of different hunting birds so you can easily identify which bird family it is: http://www.allgemeinbildung.ch/arb/arb=bio/w_LernPlakate_BIO_Greifvoegel.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of bird he is holding in the picture "posing with his catch"?

Maybe that´s how the sheikh got this scar on one of his eyebrows...
If the bird had his wings open it would be easier to find out what breed it is.The eyes look similiar to a partridge (all black,while falcons have a colourful,round one with dark pupils-that´s why we can safely say that it is not a type of falcon )

The bird in the picture is a kind of grouse or quail. Shot on a hunt in England / Scotland. With this animal you don´t hunt, but it is hunted by you. ;) It is one the smallest types of pheasants. Based on the coat pattern and the size of Sheikh Hamdans catch, it is a female. This small bird isn´t responsible for the scar on his eyebrow.....

Did you also participate in one of those falconry events or did you watch one?

Of course, me and my falcon also participate at those falconry events. But not always, only if I have time for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom