Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hola a todos, soy nuevo en el foro. Les dejo un enlace, esperar guste:) PAGINA OFICIAL SHEIKH DUBAI FANS CLUB HISPANOAMERICA | Facebook

Hello Kelly Alm, welcome to TRF:flowers: I guess not everybody on this forum understands Spanish like me-so please try to write in English if you want others to understand what you are writing & take part in the discussions :)
I guess the fb-link you posted is the same like the English Al Maktoum-fanpage just en Espanol,wonder who is running the page?They have a nice collection of pictures from the whole family :)

Flickr: mhj2010""'s Photostream

Many nice pictures from various Arab royals-from UAE: Sheikha Maryam,Futaim,P Haya,Majed and Hamdan,Latefa (Showjumper)Rashid bin Dalmook and many more - just see for yourself :)

Hamdan & Maktoum as kids

They were in a celebration of Sheikh Mana Bin Khalifa marriage
Go to 03:54 to see Hamdan :D

Thanks for sharing!The video looks like he´s having a lot of fun,I didn´t know he also enjoys model aircraft flying :) He could use some more practice with snowboarding though,I am a littlbe bit underwhelmed because he looked much cooler in the photos than in this video, but he is very good with many other sports!

i not comment on one video becuase i see last three veyr nice videos thanks you :flowers:

Very nice videos thank you burzg :D Shaikh Mohammad is a nice person :D

Funny picture!The little girl probably thinks "Why do I have to stay around boring grown-ups all the time?"

This is a funny picture, she is like "Whatever" lol. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:Very funny picture. The photographer has the right moment to press the shutter button. The little ones is indeed "absolutely thrilled" by type of reading her children's books (?) of crown prince HH Shaikh Hamdan. Maybe it's not a children's book and it looks therefore so ....? Is he reading business news for her?? :lol:

sh. hamdan when he was little :)
Thanks for the video. :)
By looking at the last video where hamdan is talking to some friends at skydive, somehow i think that he is a bit shy when the attention is fully on him and it seems as if he lacks self- confidence...:ermm:

By looking at the last video where hamdan is talking to some friends at skydive, somehow i think that he is a bit shy when the attention is fully on him and it seems as if he lacks self- confidence...:ermm:
Well, I dont think so.:flowers: According to me he is very confident person indeed and accustomed to the public attention too.

By looking at the last video where hamdan is talking to some friends at skydive, somehow i think that he is a bit shy when the attention is fully on him and it seems as if he lacks self- confidence...

It's a big difference if you privately speaking with friends without public, or whether one is aware that everything said is recorded and the probability the great that it then a broad public (especially you say seriously, concerned about the safety, while others want joking). :) I think in this case he is probably more annoyed than insecure.

In general: HH Sheikh Hamdan is a very soulful and considerate man. His little shyness you can see sometimes in other situations or videos is normal and I think it appropriate. It is not easy when you virtually 24 hours a day, expect to have to stand in public. And set the all around you their eyes only on your own. I can tell you: it´s really hard and not easy to handle. Think about on an important interview of you or makes a speech, which you must keep yourself in front of an audience. I think it is understandable that you are then excited, nervous, a little shy and self-confidence dwindles a little. Good to see that a young Sheikh is normal in his behavior like us, right? It makes him more than sympathetic. It shows a good education and manners. I would make it more concerns when he would appear to be overly confident and lifted off from the rest of the world.

If you follow his public appearances, then you realize quickly that he is always sure in what he does and how he presents himself in public on a normal, reasonable level. I'm sure he will in the future a great ruler of Dubai.

Last edited:
could any of the arabic speakers translate a little bit of what is said in the video? for example what hamdan says or his uncle? that would be really great :) :)

could any of the arabic speakers translate a little bit of what is said in the video? for example what hamdan says or his uncle? that would be really great :) :)

On 2:06 He asks them if the had Al-Asr prayer, If not they should first do Al-Asr prayer then go to the ride,
all the other things were just some joking around :ROFLMAO:

Kind and wonderful Fazza3
Excitor flight

Yes, Hamdan has good manners and is a compassionate person. This flight was a special gift to an known parachutist, who I think last year's serious accident. Nice videos. Thanks for sharing pixie.

This is a song issued by one of Sheikh Hamdan's poems. I'm not sure but I think it's called "Easy question".

Back
Top Bottom