Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought that he was in control of himself very much. He was upset but not out of control at all. I would have been upset as well.

Wow Rashid lost his self control.:lol:
YouTube - ‫

Why was Rashid upset??
BTW. Did you guys realized that not only rashid doesn't participate anymore. Also Ahmed, Maryam and Latifa aren't participating anymore. And i haven't seen Majid for a while now. Looks like they are dissappearing more and more.

Wow Rashid lost his self control.:lol:
YouTube - ‫

Why was Rashid upset??
BTW. Did you guys realized that not only rashid doesn't participate anymore. Also Ahmed, Maryam and Latifa aren't participating anymore. And i haven't seen Majid for a while now. Looks like they are dissappearing more and more.

Even I'm unable to understand y rashid is upset....he wasn't even listening to Hamdan....:ermm:

true!!!! they are all disappearing....latifa got married....so dunt think she'll participate....but the others....:ermm::ermm::ermm: I wonder why???

i could imagine that the boys have too many political activities in the last time to train enough for races....

Even I'm unable to understand y rashid is upset....he wasn't even listening to Hamdan....:ermm:

true!!!! they are all disappearing....latifa got married....so dunt think she'll participate....but the others....:ermm::ermm::ermm: I wonder why???

Latifa as in Rashid's sister or cousin?

Latifa as in Rashid's sister or cousin?
I think she means his sister, cause his cousin has not disappeared at all, she still participating with her brother at races.
The one who disappeared is actually Majid, hope nothing happened to him :ermm:

I think she means his sister, cause his cousin has not disappeared at all, she still participating with her brother at races.
The one who disappeared is actually Majid, hope nothing happened to him :ermm:

Does Latifa, the showjumper (sorry don't know her full name lol) has a site or so where I can see her races. As I know she's pretty successful so I would love to see how she's doing.
Well if something happened to Majid we'll never know untill there's an official statement as it seems like they have no gossip around in Dubai at all (or maybe some people here living in dubai know more?)
Someone said he has maybe continued his military career... sounds pretty plausible to me... maybe he's going to university or has married or whatever which holds him away from official events and his brother Mansour advocates him now. Guess he'll be back at least to Ascot ;)

I have a thought, maybe they boys are 'taking turns' attending events so if they needed to take a more official title they know what is expected of them. And to give the other brother some time off to do their own thing, they are allowed to have a life. I wouldn't worry so much if they stepped away for a little bit. I am sure Majid is fine, just having a rest. He deserves it.

Does Latifa, the showjumper (sorry don't know her full name lol) has a site or so where I can see her races. As I know she's pretty successful so I would love to see how she's doing.
Well if something happened to Majid we'll never know untill there's an official statement as it seems like they have no gossip around in Dubai at all (or maybe some people here living in dubai know more?)
Someone said he has maybe continued his military career... sounds pretty plausible to me... maybe he's going to university or has married or whatever which holds him away from official events and his brother Mansour advocates him now. Guess he'll be back at least to Ascot ;)
No, she doesnt have any website. But, if u have Dubai racing channel, u can see her news when participating with her brother at racing events :flowers:

No, she doesnt have any website. But, if u have Dubai racing channel, u can see her news when participating with her brother at racing events :flowers:
Nope don't have Dubai racing channel. Maybe there's a chance to watch her online? And what's her full name? Maybe I'll find some videos from her on youtube :)
@Aisha Jala: Thanks so much :) So cute from you :D
Yeah maybe the 'taking turns' thing is right as I have the feeling they try to have as normal lifes as possible, I'm always surprised how different the lifes from the royals in the arab world are from the royals in europe, but in a good way :)

Nope don't have Dubai racing channel. Maybe there's a chance to watch her online? And what's her full name? Maybe I'll find some videos from her on youtube :)
@Aisha Jala: Thanks so much :) So cute from you :D
Yeah maybe the 'taking turns' thing is right as I have the feeling they try to have as normal lifes as possible, I'm always surprised how different the lifes from the royals in the arab world are from the royals in europe, but in a good way :)
Her full name is Sheikha Latifa Bint Ahmed Bin Maktoum Al Maktoum & she's Sheikha Hind niece :)

I think the vet said taht his horse cannot go on the loop any more and he was maybe actually in a good position :ermm: or maybe he did a breach of the rules...

I saw Maryam participating this year as well as Majid :)

Maryam? Really? I saw Majid participating this year but Maryam? Do you remember in which race this was?

Was in Abu Dhabi, but can not remember when exactly it was :sad: Do you live in the UAE or why did you see them?

Was in Abu Dhabi, but can not remember when exactly it was :sad: Do you live in the UAE or why did you see them?

No, I wish I could live there but I'm from Europe. I actually meant with "see" that I saw pictures and videos, not that I was there ;)

[FONT=&quot]I congratulate[/FONT][FONT=&quot] His Highness - Sheikh Hamdan for everything you do to Arab Emirates and Dubai. Together with His Highness Shiekh Mohammed, your father, the whole planet will change the view about the Islamic world. You have to fight for it!
[/FONT] Allah will protect their country!

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

CP Hamdan has exceptional English but i think his sisters have better English speaking skills ! Don't you guys think?:D
I meant on their twitter account, they can write in English very well!! So i thought maybe they have good English !!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard his sisters speak english... or arabic for that matter. I would however like to hear them speak. :)

Me too !! I think it would be very interesting in either language!!:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom