Sheikha Latifa & Sheikh Rashid bin Ahmed Al Maktoum (champion show-jumpers)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Sheikha Latifa and her brother Sheikh Rashid bin Ahmed Al Maktoum are known in the equestrian world particular in show jumping. They are cousins of the Dubai Ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.

Sheikha Latifa is 25, Sheikh Rashid is 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Double delight for Sheikha Latifa in Asiad

UAE’s top woman equestrian rider Sheikha LatifaAl Maktoum won a second silver medal in the Asian Games individual jumping event in Guangzhou on Wednesday...
Article

a few more articles

Another quick silver for Sheikha Latifa in Guangzhou - article
Latifah adds another silver to UAE haul - article
Sheikha Latifa wins UAE's fourth medal at Asian Games - article

Congratulations to her, She's doing a great job as a Sheikha. None did what she's doing now except Maitha . They must be proud of her !

I think her parents need be proud ! But why never public who is parents?

:previous:
They are the son and daughter of Sheikh Ahmed Al Maktoum who is a cousin of Dubai's Ruler, Sheikh Mohammed.

Last edited:
latifas mother is sheikha Shamsa bint Mejrin al
Maktoum and she father died sep 2009 sheikh Ahmed bin Juma Al
Maktoum he isnt sheikh mohammed brother!!! sheikha hind is his niece

Last edited:
Their mother is Sheikha Hessa the sister of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed, their father is a cousin who is Sheikh Ahmed.

I thinking more look to son Sheikh Ahmed bin Rashid Al Maktoum . But who know 100%? Latifa and Rashid it is UAE team and great jumpers , I think need know more about this talents!

nice article but it says she is the daughter of the Emir of Dubai but she is only his niece i think... does anyone know her full name? that would give some information about family relations... :)

nice article but it says she is the daughter of the Emir of Dubai but she is only his niece i think... does anyone know her full name? that would give some information about family relations... :)
She's Latifa Bint Ahmed Bin Maktoum Bin Joumaa Al Maktoum
Hind's niece. Her dad is Hind's brother!

yeah, she´s got a nice voice and attitude!It´s interesting that she prefers French riding style,I am not such a fan of German riding style too,it looks very stiff and unnatural IMO.
Her name sounds very beautiful in French, Latifa is a really cool name :)

Congrats, she is lovely. I really like the videos :D

somebody knows address or email where I can send invitation to event in UK what we planing organise charity event to kids.

i know rashid he born 1991 is a family member

Back
Top Bottom