Sheikha Hind current events: February 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well Maryam tweeted that she looks just like her mom and that woman doesn´t look like Maryam at all and the child next to her is not one from Hind....I don´t think this woman is connected to the al Maktoums....

^^^^^^So are there pictures of sheikha hind?? On that site?? because I know she has no pictures that are published or public!!! :)

^^^^^^So are there pictures of sheikha hind?? On that site?? because I know she has no pictures that are published or public!!! :)
No, there are no pics of her. She has only one pic on the net when she was 12 yrs old.

It says : Photographs from Eve Arnold's trip to the UAE in 1970 ( but one of the pictures is showing young Sheikha Hind,it´s very cute:wub:)
Sheikha Hind is "only" patroness of these events just like she is supporting NGO´s or charity events with her patronage,speeches or by writing about the cause to bring more awareness to certain issues. This is a common "First Lady-job"- to attend cultural events or support charity organizations by lending your name/face/celebrity status to help a good cause.Just like in Western countries muslim leaders and their wives visit hospitals,orphanages,donate to charity or do other things for socially disadvanteged and publish it to show how much they care and set an example for their citizens.

Last edited:
:previous:Oh so the picture of her is old on the site !! And i have seen the one of her as a 12 year old!!! Okay thanks for clearing things up for me girls!!!!!!! sally1234 and blauerengel!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

It´s such a pity we can´t see her,there are really absolutely no pictures available apart from this one -I am sure that only the close family is allowed to take pictures of her (if any) and they probably won´t share them with us :-( But I believe she looks similiar to Sh. Maryam,just to get an idea:)

One of the charity projects Sheikha Hind´s is supporting in Dubai:
gulftoday.ae | With a little help,

The Al Noor Training Centre for Children with Special Needs has been providing skill-based and vocational training to students for the past three decades, with the support of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

What happend to Sheikha Hind & how is she know?
I wish her a good health & may she recover soon

Last edited:
I read about the surgery on the Al Maktoum Ruling Family International Facebook page. The administrator said she underwent a minor procedure.

Despite the question being raised at regular intervals, the answer remains the same:
There are no known photographs of Sheikha Hind, Sheikh Mohammed's senior wife, appearing on the internet.

Despite the question being raised at regular intervals, the answer remains the same:
There are no known photographs of Sheikha Hind, Sheikh Mohammed's senior wife, appearing on the internet.

What about the one taken supposedly when she was in her teens?

well Maryam tweeted that she looks just like her mom and that woman doesn´t look like Maryam at all and the child next to her is not one from Hind....I don´t think this woman is connected to the al Maktoums....

lol i always thought that Maryam looks very similar to her father

Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum

Hi there,

Look closely, the lady in red. Could that be Sheikha Hind, CP sheikh Hamdan's mother?

Now i'm forever thinking and wondering on how does Sheikha Hind would look like :cry:

Now i'm forever thinking and wondering on how does Sheikha Hind would look like :cry:

I think everyone is curious about what she looks like that follows the Al Maktoum's lol. They are two pictures of her as a teen you can see of her on pinterest. :flowers:

That must have been the picture that I saw on Sheikha Shaikhas facebook of her mother. She looked quite young in the photograph and I assumed it was from the time when she got married to sheikh Mohammed. A longtime wish of mine has been fulfilled now. :)

UAE role model for women's developmemt

H.H. Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, wife of The Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, stressed that the UAE has presented to the world, the greatest examples of respect for women, caring about their affairs, empowering them, and strengthening their stature as an effective partner in developing the country and building the community with men, in light of support and patronage of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, who saw women as a key partner in establishing the nation and its advancement.

www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/uae-role-model-for-women-s-empowerment-hind-bint-maktoum-2018-03-08-1.666543

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom