Sheikha Hind current events: February 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lets remember that this is a current events thread and not a comparative thread between Sheikha Hind & Princess Haya,
so lets get back on topic please.

She means from being betrayed or left in my opinion

the only thing i dont understand abt shka hind is why sh mohammed doesnt seem to appreciate her more. obviously, i dont know what goes on behind closed doors but he married haya, had multiple children w other women and i read on THIS website that he was in love w a daughter of shk zayed al nahyan but they wouldnt allow her to marry him bc of shka hind. she is most certainly well taken care of, her children and people(emeratis)would make sure of that. i hope the kids give haya some attitude! i would if my mother was in that situation! we can only hope she is happy w the love of her children, her religion, her charitible work,and all the people in dubai, uae and around the world. she is most certainly a women to respect!
hmmm.... could that be a relation of princess fahdah of jordan?
Also, How may wives does shiekh mk have? 4? and i understand he has 12 children from the first one, how many does he have from each of the others (one daughter with Haya, right?). lastly, if someone could tell me: after how many years of marriage with shiekha Hind did he marry his second wife, and was she a commoner?
and also, where can i see bios/ pictures of the other two wives( between Haya and Hind)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikha Hind donates AED 250k for orphans in Dubai

Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum Bint Juma'a Al-Maktoum, Wife of Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has sponsored the Dar Al-Birr Orphanage's 5th annual celebrations, held Saturday at the Dubai World Trade Center.

Sheikha Hind has donated AED 250000 in gifts for the orphans to help them celebrate the Eid Al-Fitr (which marks the end of Ramadan) in style. - WAM

Quite a nice gesture from Sheikha Hind. She does tend to be a bit quiet but she does do some really nice things when she does do something.

hey guys Im new to the forums and I think that sheikha hind is a very smart and wise woman even though I think she should show herself a little more, but
I admire the role that she has taken it shows she is very classy and powerful woman.

Is this really Sheikha Hind? I knew it was a Hint Bint Maktoum from the Magnum website below but not sure whether the actual?

Dior - how do you know this?

If it is, the original full colour version can be seen on the Magnum website of Eve Arnold's documentary "Behind the Veil" which covered a maktoum wedding. It is photo 4. It is a lovely photo in colour particularly whether it is her or not!

You can also see lots of other great photos from that documentary including a lovely pic of a young Sheikh Mohammed looking :wub: He is photo 6 but is labelled as his brother Maktoum.

Eve Arnold was a great photographer!

Link: Magnumphotos

Last edited:
Maryam, Sheikha Hind's daughter, said on her page that the documentary behind the veil was about her mother when she was 13 years old. So that must be her picture, as it coincides with what Maryam wrote on her twitter page. Anyway, she looks just like the girl (her mom). There is definitely a blood relation. I like the picture of the 'wife of an Abu Dhabi Sheikh' and the picture of the woman with the jewelry on her feet. I like seeing the old bedouin 22kt jewelry. I find it really beautiful.

Thanks for the response Arabian Star. So Mariam seems to be confirming that her mom was in the documentary. The girl does look like the daughters I agree.

I would love to see the documentary. Has anyone seen it?

The photos are so beautiful; such colour and jewellery on the women and the great photo moments.

Thanks for the response Arabian Star. So Mariam seems to be confirming that her mom was in the documentary. The girl does look like the daughters I agree.

I would love to see the documentary. Has anyone seen it?

The photos are so beautiful; such colour and jewellery on the women and the great photo moments.

She doesn't really say her mum was in it, she says

I just found out that BBC did a whole documentary about mum when she was 11years old.. So cute ♥ !!

She doesn't really say her mum was in it, she says

Then she says later on:

The documentary is called "behind the veil" .. Since its been like ages ago I guess you should dig deep to find it :p
12:40 PM Nov 4th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

well whenever that was done, the girl in the pic looks jus like sheikha maryam n if i remember right also talked about how much her and her mom look alike

After going through the pictures, I think it is very sad that there is no picture of Sheikha Hind :sad: I really would like to see a picture of that woman who is the mother of these beautiful children!!!

Anea18, you are true.
Are there some pictures of Sheikha Hind? Google doesn't show any relevant..
I've read that she doesn't like publicity, but there must be some pictures of her.

Anea18, you are true.
Are there some pictures of Sheikha Hind? Google doesn't show any relevant..
I've read that she doesn't like publicity, but there must be some pictures of her.

After going through the pictures, I think it is very sad that there is no picture of Sheikha Hind :sad: I really would like to see a picture of that woman who is the mother of these beautiful children!!!

:previous:

If you read previous posts it has been mentioned that there are no pictures of Sheikha Hind, she is not photographed in public nor are there leaked pictures of her :)

Hi, I´m new here.
The only public pic of Sh. Hind is one when she was about 13. I don´t know how to post a picture yet but you can find it on Flickr searching for Hind al Maktoum.
Maryam once twittered that she would look soo much like her mum so i think you could orientate on her.

Why does everyone think it is the man's idea to keep the wife in the background? Did you ever consider that maybe Sheikha Hind doesn't want the limelight?

exactly!
You are so right!

sheika hind

The picture isn't clear but if you judge from the height of the women, Sheikha hind isn't that tall nor does she have a longish face. Sheikha Hind has more of a roundish face shape and is not very tall but not considered petite.
Verdict - Thats not her :)

If she decided to finally release images I guess she would have a better picture...It´s probably a nanny who´s looking after the children or another wive,but definitely not Sheikha Hind ...

I don't think it's a nanny. Nannies are mostly foreigners. Maybe that woman is not even related to the Maktoums.

Back
Top Bottom