The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Gentry

the woman in the pis is sh.hind al qassimy...not from the maktoums:)

Old 11-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Gentry

riana, your source was not reliable.

Old 11-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Administrator

As maryamii has pointed out, this Sheikha is an Al Qasimi, not an Al Maktoum. The Dubai Police link styles her HH (Her Highness) so it would appear that she is a member of the Sharjah or Ras Al Khaimah ruling family. Whatever the case, the Dubai Police Sheikha's accomplishments are certainly impressive!
Old 11-08-2007, 05:07 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
As maryamii has pointed out, this Sheikha is an Al Qasimi, not an Al Maktoum. The Dubai Police link styles her HH (Her Highness) so it would appear that she is a member of the Sharjah or Ras Al Khaimah ruling family. Whatever the case, the Dubai Police Sheikha's accomplishments are certainly impressive!
If this was Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum's (Mo's first official wife) CV she must have been superwoman in disguise, I mean such a career and giving birth to twelve kids along the way ... How would that work? Sheikha Hind never had a career in that sense but has been working for many good causes in the background (she has many patronages) in order to improve the life of the local people. I am sure she has known and understood her role from the beginning and Mo is quite happy with her attitude. Being the mother of most of his kids and probably the future CP she will always play an important role in his life I guess.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:28 AM
Gentry

sh.hind is the mother of sh.mo 12 kids...and raised sh mayed n sh.maitha ((nt sure bt read it in a forum))
so ...she stands 1st n will remain mohammeds official wife...she is loved bt the ppl of dubai mre thn p.haya
Old 11-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryamii View Post
sh.hind is the mother of sh.mo 12 kids...and raised sh mayed n sh.maitha ((nt sure bt read it in a forum))
so ...she stands 1st n will remain mohammeds official wife...she is loved bt the ppl of dubai mre thn p.haya
I think Majid, Maitha and Mo's other kids were raised by their moms. I am guessing that some of the boys live together now, whereas the girls still remain with their mothers.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:55 AM
Gentry

well hope so... sh.mo did not divorce mayid n maithas mother...
do all the kids live in the zabeel palace with sh.hind...or all r seperated?
Old 12-12-2007, 06:28 AM
Gentry

Google Image resultaat voor http://www.dubaiasitusedtobe.com/pages/galleries/p7hg_img_17/fullsize/sheikha2_fs.jpg

This is sheika Hind
Old 12-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

There are no pictures of Sheikha Hind in the gallery link you've posted. Those are random pictures of the occasion.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
There are no pictures of Sheikha Hind in the gallery link you've posted. Those are random pictures of the occasion.
And who is that woman in white on the pictures? I taught that is Hind.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ines View Post
And who is that woman in white on the pictures? I taught that is Hind.
could be one of Sheikha Hinds entourage or a guest
Old 12-17-2007, 06:38 PM

I dont think many pictures of H.H Sheikha Hind are about. But i know that her younger daughters Sheikha Futaim, Sheikha Maryam and Sheikha look very like her
Old 01-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Exclamation

Firstly Sheikha Hind has never been photographed.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed looks like THE MOST his mum Sheikha Hind.

and the only first lady and official lady of dubai is Sheikha Hind.
How can some people think that I really don't know.Not Being Photographing doesn't mean that she sits in desert or in a house.

This is only conservative culture of Dubai and this is SHEIKHA HIND's decision.She doesn't want to be in public and also lots of Sheikhas.I don't know why they chose this way but they are happy with that.

She doesn't hide anywhere ,she does lots of things in Dubai and you can also meet her in Dubai and you can see her.
Some of still think that she doesn't do anything,she hides.
Princess Haya is in public.
Sheikha Hind is very active woman in Dubai.She doesn't sit in a house or in a desert.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:02 PM
Gentry

Hi Turkish Delight! It seems to me you have seen Sheikha Hind, right? I'm also interested in this lady whose pics have never been seen. But I'm also interested in that "official wife" thing. I mean: what makes the wife official? I thought that announcing the marriage publicly makes it "official" but now I'm not that sure any more.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I have never seen Sheikha Hind.I read lots of forums about her ,I have lots of friends from Dubai and I know lots of things about her.
Dubaians love Hind.
Sheikha Hind is official wife because she is %100 Emirati and %100 Maktoum.Sheikh Mohammed's first cousin.(In Uae Tradition people get married with their cousins)
Old 01-19-2008, 07:15 PM
Aristocracy

the only thing i dont understand abt shka hind is why sh mohammed doesnt seem to appreciate her more. obviously, i dont know what goes on behind closed doors but he married haya, had multiple children w other women and i read on THIS website that he was in love w a daughter of shk zayed al nahyan but they wouldnt allow her to marry him bc of shka hind. she is most certainly well taken care of, her children and people(emeratis)would make sure of that. i hope the kids give haya some attitude! i would if my mother was in that situation! we can only hope she is happy w the love of her children, her religion, her charitible work,and all the people in dubai, uae and around the world. she is most certainly a women to respect!
Old 01-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Aristocracy

i agree with all of the comments regarding sheikha hind being the "official" wife of sheikh mohammed. i lived in abu dhabi for a period of time. princess haya AND sheikha manal are not accepted in their new roles. the old guard favors hind. i think they resent manal because she is not full emerati.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Aristocracy

i am sure shka hind is proud of her son the new crown pince of dubai. i hope she will help guide him with his new job!
Old 02-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

i have a question:
is Sheikha Hind interested in horse riding? just wondering...
Old 02-09-2008, 06:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygirl_68 View Post
i have a question:
is Sheikha Hind interested in horse riding? just wondering...
I thought I red somewhere on the internet that she is but I can't find it anymore

But for the new fans I find an interesting interview with Hind on one of the old forums http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...toum-4589.html. It's also on Sh Mohammad's website ! The interview is pre Haya and most of you may already know it.

Tags
sheikha hind