The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 09-08-2004, 07:43 PM
Akilah's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 203
When Haya and CP Mohammed have their wedding celebration where will it be held? Will all of CP Mohammed's women be in attends (Hind, the German model, and the Lebanonese woman)? I am sure all the boys will show up at the mens gathering/party, but will the "traditional" wives of Mohammed's be there?

And also has Haya made a public appearance in the UAE post marriage? I don't believe so. If she has, how was she recieved by the people? Does anyone know?

Thanx in advance
__________________

  #122  
Old 09-09-2004, 09:11 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah
When Haya and CP Mohammed have their wedding celebration where will it be held? Will all of CP Mohammed's women be in attends (Hind, the German model, and the Lebanonese woman)? I am sure all the boys will show up at the mens gathering/party, but will the "traditional" wives of Mohammed's be there?

Well, for sure Shk Hind and Mo's other wifes wont be attending the wedding, and to what i know and heard that the wedding will take place in Jordan as to what Mo said that the wedding will take place in jordan and will be sutabile for the UAE and Jordanian Family... ABout his sons, I dont have any idea, I guess a few of them will attend.
__________________

  #123  
Old 09-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Belize
Posts: 165
it will be in jordan?????

seriously, gw....is mo thinking about leaving the emirates? (i am not joking.)

[QUOTE=Guess Who]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah
When Haya and CP Mohammed have their wedding celebration where will it be held? Will all of CP Mohammed's women be in attends (Hind, the German model, and the Lebanonese woman)? I am sure all the boys will show up at the mens gathering/party, but will the "traditional" wives of Mohammed's be there?

Well, for sure Shk Hind and Mo's other wifes wont be attending the wedding, and to what i know and heard that the wedding will take place in Jordan as to what Mo said that the wedding will take place in jordan and will be sutabile for the UAE and Jordanian Family... ABout his sons, I dont have any idea, I guess a few of them will attend.
  #124  
Old 09-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 464
Yeah, it will be in jordan...Do you seriously think that the emirati ppl will allow such think to take place in the UAE ????



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe
it will be in jordan?????

seriously, gw....is mo thinking about leaving the emirates? (i am not joking.)
I think the wedding will take place, but not anytime soon. I also thing that he would be closer to hind than to haya.Haya would be a wife who would appear on TV and be out with him on visits,but hind would stay his main wife even if he had/will announce haya as an official wife.
  #125  
Old 11-18-2004, 06:07 AM
abir's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Canada
Posts: 467
Sheikh Mo has long marriage years with hind, but since he married P. Haya, this means because he loves her. So he is either loves haya more, or at least equal to hind, but not the opposite, otherwise why he get married again.

it's just an opinion!, hope both are happy.
  #126  
Old 11-18-2004, 06:42 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by abir
Sheikh Mo has long marriage years with hind, but since he married P. Haya, this means because he loves her. So he is either loves haya more, or at least equal to hind, but not the opposite, otherwise why he get married again.

it's just an opinion!, hope both are happy.
1.Maybe for easier buisness with Jordan.
2.wanted someone who he could go out in public with.
3.he maybe loved her but not as much now.
4.At races in london he looked bored and tired of her.(will post some pictures)
Some opinions.
  #127  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:16 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 86
Every time I watch their photos I can´t help but to think that their marriage must have been arranged. There is no spark in their eyes, no close contact, nothing. It is just forever sweet Haya and her forever bored and evasive looking husband.
  #128  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:24 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merca
Every time I watch their photos I can´t help but to think that their marriage must have been arranged. There is no spark in their eyes, no close contact, nothing. It is just forever sweet Haya and her forever bored and evasive looking husband.
Hmm, never thought of that.But who could arrange it?and why?
He married her for easy deals when starting his buisness in Jordan
  #129  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:31 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
Hmm, never thought of that.But who could arrange it?and why?
He married her for easy deals when starting his buisness in Jordan
Not arranged in its literal meaning. I just think that they got married because they thought they both could gain something from it. Maybe it is useful to have close ties with Jordanian royal family and vice versa? Just my thought anyway.
  #130  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:56 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 464
Merca,
Thats what i meant with buisness deals and close relations with KA.Sorry if i didnt make myself that clear. It is good to have connections, but in a reasonable way.I think it is quite embarcing to marry someone to have a close connection with the other part.
  #131  
Old 11-25-2004, 04:06 PM
Safaa Batin's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Irbid, Jordan
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
Well yes they are married on paper,and had a small ceremony.But we were talking about the actuall big wedding that Mo said will take place in jordan at the end of the year,But it would/should be posponded.
there was a ceromny in april, the engagement ,when they married on paper but there was another "wedding" i dont remember in Sep or Oct or??? if there is any new thing it will be the third .
  #132  
Old 11-25-2004, 04:27 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safaa Batin
there was a ceromny in april, the engagement ,when they married on paper but there was another "wedding" i dont remember in Sep or Oct or??? if there is any new thing it will be the third .
There was just that cermony, when signing on papers in jordan.There "BIG LAVISH WEDDING" was suppose to take place end of 2004.
  #133  
Old 11-25-2004, 04:31 PM
Safaa Batin's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Irbid, Jordan
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
There was just that cermony, when signing on papers in jordan.There "BIG LAVISH WEDDING" was suppose to take place end of 2004.
there was another one i am sure, i saw it on TV , I will try to find pics.
  #134  
Old 11-25-2004, 05:24 PM
Safaa Batin's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Irbid, Jordan
Posts: 303
I was saying that there was "wedding" cermony for p Haya other than engagement i think it was in sep while engagement was in april 10, these are some photos of the wed, she is wearing white , (in the engagment he was wearing pink i will look for engag. pics.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	haya wed 1.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	59068   Click image for larger version

Name:	haya wed 2.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	59069   Click image for larger version

Name:	haya wed 3.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	59070   Click image for larger version

Name:	haya wed 4.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	59071  

  #135  
Old 11-25-2004, 05:31 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safaa Batin
I was saying that there was "wedding" cermony for p Haya other than engagement i think it was in sep 13 while engagement was in april 10, these are some photos of the wed, she is wearing white , (in the engagment he was wearing pink i will look for engag. pics.)
There was no ceremony for the couple in September.The only thing that took place was the small wedding ceremony and signing papers.Its was sometime in April.The pictures you posted are from then.But Mo announced that he would have a LAVISH WEDDING in JORDAN at the end of year 2004
  #136  
Old 11-25-2004, 05:54 PM
Safaa Batin's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Irbid, Jordan
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
There was no ceremony for the couple in September.The only thing that took place was the small wedding ceremony and signing papers.Its was sometime in April.The pictures you posted are from then.But Mo announced that he would have a LAVISH WEDDING in JORDAN at the end of year 2004
may be, I thought it was different one.

but why will it be in Jordan only and not in dubai too? is it becaue of death oh sheikh zayed?
  #137  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:28 PM
La la's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: -, Sweden
Posts: 911
No, the announcment was made before Sheikh Zayed's death. I'm told that the tradition has it that you have it where the bride derives from.
  #138  
Old 11-26-2004, 04:02 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
No, the announcment was made before Sheikh Zayed's death. I'm told that the tradition has it that you have it where the bride derives from.
Yes that is true.And dont think will have any celebration in the UAE as people are not excepting it.
  #139  
Old 11-29-2004, 02:50 AM
sommone's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 886
Good thing they are going to celebrate in Jordan then...
__________________
I'm back!!! Did anyone miss me?
  #140  
Old 11-30-2004, 03:23 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 185
the reason behind having a wedding is so that people know they are married. everyone knows they are married and she travels with him. I just dont understand what is the point now.

Usually they will sign the wedding registry so that the couple can see each other without 'people talking' but in haya's case they are also travelling together and she is spending most of her time in Dubai with him
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Haya of Jordan to Sheikh Mohamad Bin Rashad Al-Maktoum of Dubai: 2004 shy Royal Weddings 277 08-30-2017 05:04 PM
Princess Haya at Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge 2006-2009, 2013 desertrosemrk Ruling Family of Dubai 52 02-21-2015 01:53 PM
Sheikh Mohammad & Princess Haya current events 1: June 2004-December 2005 houri Current Events Archive 129 12-08-2005 06:05 PM
Sheikh Muhammad & Princess Haya getting married? bluetortuga Ruling Family of Dubai 44 05-10-2004 02:53 PM




Popular Tags
best outfit birthday carl gustaf chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess victoria crown princess victoria daytime fashion current events denmark duchess of cornwall fashion poll general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein monarchy nassau news november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince nicholas prince oscar princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess mary princess of asturias princess sofia princess victoria queen anne-marie queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen mathilde daytime fashion queen mathilde fashion queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania casual outfit queen rania in new zealand queen silvia state visit stephanie sweden swedish royal family vatican victoria



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises