The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Aristocracy

When Haya and CP Mohammed have their wedding celebration where will it be held? Will all of CP Mohammed's women be in attends (Hind, the German model, and the Lebanonese woman)? I am sure all the boys will show up at the mens gathering/party, but will the "traditional" wives of Mohammed's be there?

And also has Haya made a public appearance in the UAE post marriage? I don't believe so. If she has, how was she recieved by the people? Does anyone know?

Thanx in advance

Old 09-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah
When Haya and CP Mohammed have their wedding celebration where will it be held? Will all of CP Mohammed's women be in attends (Hind, the German model, and the Lebanonese woman)? I am sure all the boys will show up at the mens gathering/party, but will the "traditional" wives of Mohammed's be there?

Well, for sure Shk Hind and Mo's other wifes wont be attending the wedding, and to what i know and heard that the wedding will take place in Jordan as to what Mo said that the wedding will take place in jordan and will be sutabile for the UAE and Jordanian Family... ABout his sons, I dont have any idea, I guess a few of them will attend.

Old 09-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Aristocracy

it will be in jordan?????

seriously, gw....is mo thinking about leaving the emirates? (i am not joking.)

[QUOTE=Guess Who]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah

Well, for sure Shk Hind and Mo's other wifes wont be attending the wedding, and to what i know and heard that the wedding will take place in Jordan as to what Mo said that the wedding will take place in jordan and will be sutabile for the UAE and Jordanian Family... ABout his sons, I dont have any idea, I guess a few of them will attend.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Nobility

Yeah, it will be in jordan...Do you seriously think that the emirati ppl will allow such think to take place in the UAE ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe
it will be in jordan?????

seriously, gw....is mo thinking about leaving the emirates? (i am not joking.)
I think the wedding will take place, but not anytime soon. I also thing that he would be closer to hind than to haya.Haya would be a wife who would appear on TV and be out with him on visits,but hind would stay his main wife even if he had/will announce haya as an official wife.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:07 AM
Nobility

Sheikh Mo has long marriage years with hind, but since he married P. Haya, this means because he loves her. So he is either loves haya more, or at least equal to hind, but not the opposite, otherwise why he get married again.

it's just an opinion!, hope both are happy.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by abir
Sheikh Mo has long marriage years with hind, but since he married P. Haya, this means because he loves her. So he is either loves haya more, or at least equal to hind, but not the opposite, otherwise why he get married again.

it's just an opinion!, hope both are happy.
1.Maybe for easier buisness with Jordan.
2.wanted someone who he could go out in public with.
3.he maybe loved her but not as much now.
4.At races in london he looked bored and tired of her.(will post some pictures)
Some opinions.
Old 11-25-2004, 08:16 AM
Gentry

Every time I watch their photos I canīt help but to think that their marriage must have been arranged. There is no spark in their eyes, no close contact, nothing. It is just forever sweet Haya and her forever bored and evasive looking husband.
Old 11-25-2004, 08:24 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merca
Every time I watch their photos I canīt help but to think that their marriage must have been arranged. There is no spark in their eyes, no close contact, nothing. It is just forever sweet Haya and her forever bored and evasive looking husband.
Hmm, never thought of that.But who could arrange it?and why?
He married her for easy deals when starting his buisness in Jordan
Old 11-25-2004, 08:31 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
Hmm, never thought of that.But who could arrange it?and why?
He married her for easy deals when starting his buisness in Jordan
Not arranged in its literal meaning. I just think that they got married because they thought they both could gain something from it. Maybe it is useful to have close ties with Jordanian royal family and vice versa? Just my thought anyway.
Old 11-25-2004, 08:56 AM
Nobility

Merca,
Thats what i meant with buisness deals and close relations with KA.Sorry if i didnt make myself that clear. It is good to have connections, but in a reasonable way.I think it is quite embarcing to marry someone to have a close connection with the other part.
Old 11-25-2004, 05:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Well yes they are married on paper,and had a small ceremony.But we were talking about the actuall big wedding that Mo said will take place in jordan at the end of the year,But it would/should be posponded.
there was a ceromny in april, the engagement ,when they married on paper but there was another "wedding" i dont remember in Sep or Oct or??? if there is any new thing it will be the third .
Old 11-25-2004, 05:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safaa Batin
there was a ceromny in april, the engagement ,when they married on paper but there was another "wedding" i dont remember in Sep or Oct or??? if there is any new thing it will be the third .
There was just that cermony, when signing on papers in jordan.There "BIG LAVISH WEDDING" was suppose to take place end of 2004.
Old 11-25-2004, 05:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
There was just that cermony, when signing on papers in jordan.There "BIG LAVISH WEDDING" was suppose to take place end of 2004.
there was another one i am sure, i saw it on TV , I will try to find pics.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:24 PM
Nobility

I was saying that there was "wedding" cermony for p Haya other than engagement i think it was in sep while engagement was in april 10, these are some photos of the wed, she is wearing white , (in the engagment he was wearing pink i will look for engag. pics.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	haya wed 1.jpg
Views:	697
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	59068   Click image for larger version

Name:	haya wed 2.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	59069   Click image for larger version

Name:	haya wed 3.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	59070   Click image for larger version

Name:	haya wed 4.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	59071  

Old 11-25-2004, 06:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safaa Batin
I was saying that there was "wedding" cermony for p Haya other than engagement i think it was in sep 13 while engagement was in april 10, these are some photos of the wed, she is wearing white , (in the engagment he was wearing pink i will look for engag. pics.)
There was no ceremony for the couple in September.The only thing that took place was the small wedding ceremony and signing papers.Its was sometime in April.The pictures you posted are from then.But Mo announced that he would have a LAVISH WEDDING in JORDAN at the end of year 2004
Old 11-25-2004, 06:54 PM
Nobility

Quote:
There was no ceremony for the couple in September.The only thing that took place was the small wedding ceremony and signing papers.Its was sometime in April.The pictures you posted are from then.But Mo announced that he would have a LAVISH WEDDING in JORDAN at the end of year 2004
may be, I thought it was different one.

but why will it be in Jordan only and not in dubai too? is it becaue of death oh sheikh zayed?
Old 11-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Courtier

No, the announcment was made before Sheikh Zayed's death. I'm told that the tradition has it that you have it where the bride derives from.
Old 11-26-2004, 05:02 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
No, the announcment was made before Sheikh Zayed's death. I'm told that the tradition has it that you have it where the bride derives from.
Yes that is true.And dont think will have any celebration in the UAE as people are not excepting it.
Old 11-29-2004, 03:50 AM
Courtier

Good thing they are going to celebrate in Jordan then...
Old 11-30-2004, 04:23 AM
Aristocracy

the reason behind having a wedding is so that people know they are married. everyone knows they are married and she travels with him. I just dont understand what is the point now.

Usually they will sign the wedding registry so that the couple can see each other without 'people talking' but in haya's case they are also travelling together and she is spending most of her time in Dubai with him

Closed Thread