Sheikh Muhammad's marriage to Princess Haya & her role in Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Haya and CP Mohammed have their wedding celebration where will it be held? Will all of CP Mohammed's women be in attends (Hind, the German model, and the Lebanonese woman)? I am sure all the boys will show up at the mens gathering/party, but will the "traditional" wives of Mohammed's be there?

And also has Haya made a public appearance in the UAE post marriage? I don't believe so. If she has, how was she recieved by the people? Does anyone know?

Thanx in advance

Last edited:
Akilah said:
When Haya and CP Mohammed have their wedding celebration where will it be held? Will all of CP Mohammed's women be in attends (Hind, the German model, and the Lebanonese woman)? I am sure all the boys will show up at the mens gathering/party, but will the "traditional" wives of Mohammed's be there?

Well, for sure Shk Hind and Mo's other wifes wont be attending the wedding, and to what i know and heard that the wedding will take place in Jordan as to what Mo said that the wedding will take place in jordan and will be sutabile for the UAE and Jordanian Family... ABout his sons, I dont have any idea, I guess a few of them will attend.

Last edited by a moderator:
it will be in jordan????? :eek:

seriously, gw....is mo thinking about leaving the emirates? (i am not joking.)

Guess Who said:
Akilah said:

Well, for sure Shk Hind and Mo's other wifes wont be attending the wedding, and to what i know and heard that the wedding will take place in Jordan as to what Mo said that the wedding will take place in jordan and will be sutabile for the UAE and Jordanian Family... ABout his sons, I dont have any idea, I guess a few of them will attend.

Yeah, it will be in jordan...Do you seriously think that the emirati ppl will allow such think to take place in the UAE ????

Ipi Tombe said:
it will be in jordan????? :eek:

seriously, gw....is mo thinking about leaving the emirates? (i am not joking.)

I think the wedding will take place, but not anytime soon. I also thing that he would be closer to hind than to haya.Haya would be a wife who would appear on TV and be out with him on visits,but hind would stay his main wife even if he had/will announce haya as an official wife.

Sheikh Mo has long marriage years with hind, but since he married P. Haya, this means because he loves her. So he is either loves haya more, or at least equal to hind, but not the opposite, otherwise why he get married again.

it's just an opinion!, hope both are happy.

abir said:
Sheikh Mo has long marriage years with hind, but since he married P. Haya, this means because he loves her. So he is either loves haya more, or at least equal to hind, but not the opposite, otherwise why he get married again.

it's just an opinion!, hope both are happy.
1.Maybe for easier buisness with Jordan.
2.wanted someone who he could go out in public with.
3.he maybe loved her but not as much now.
4.At races in london he looked bored and tired of her.(will post some pictures)
Some opinions.

Every time I watch their photos I can´t help but to think that their marriage must have been arranged. There is no spark in their eyes, no close contact, nothing. It is just forever sweet Haya and her forever bored and evasive looking husband.

Merca said:
Every time I watch their photos I can´t help but to think that their marriage must have been arranged. There is no spark in their eyes, no close contact, nothing. It is just forever sweet Haya and her forever bored and evasive looking husband.
Hmm, never thought of that.But who could arrange it?and why?
He married her for easy deals when starting his buisness in Jordan

Guess Who said:
Hmm, never thought of that.But who could arrange it?and why?
He married her for easy deals when starting his buisness in Jordan
Not arranged in its literal meaning. I just think that they got married because they thought they both could gain something from it. Maybe it is useful to have close ties with Jordanian royal family and vice versa? Just my thought anyway.

Merca,
Thats what i meant with buisness deals and close relations with KA.Sorry if i didnt make myself that clear. It is good to have connections, but in a reasonable way.I think it is quite embarcing to marry someone to have a close connection with the other part.

Guess Who said:
Well yes they are married on paper,and had a small ceremony.But we were talking about the actuall big wedding that Mo said will take place in jordan at the end of the year,But it would/should be posponded.
there was a ceromny in april, the engagement ,when they married on paper but there was another "wedding" i dont remember in Sep or Oct or??? if there is any new thing it will be the third:confused: .

Safaa Batin said:
there was a ceromny in april, the engagement ,when they married on paper but there was another "wedding" i dont remember in Sep or Oct or??? if there is any new thing it will be the third:confused: .
There was just that cermony, when signing on papers in jordan.There "BIG LAVISH WEDDING" was suppose to take place end of 2004.

Guess Who said:
There was just that cermony, when signing on papers in jordan.There "BIG LAVISH WEDDING" was suppose to take place end of 2004.
there was another one i am sure, i saw it on TV , I will try to find pics.

I was saying that there was "wedding" cermony for p Haya other than engagement i think it was in sep while engagement was in april 10, these are some photos of the wed, she is wearing white , (in the engagment he was wearing pink i will look for engag. pics.)

Attachments

• haya wed 1.jpg
    haya wed 1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,161
  • haya wed 2.jpg
    haya wed 2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 745
  • haya wed 3.jpg
    haya wed 3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,414
  • haya wed 4.jpg
    haya wed 4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 807
Last edited:
Safaa Batin said:
I was saying that there was "wedding" cermony for p Haya other than engagement i think it was in sep 13 while engagement was in april 10, these are some photos of the wed, she is wearing white , (in the engagment he was wearing pink i will look for engag. pics.)
There was no ceremony for the couple in September.The only thing that took place was the small wedding ceremony and signing papers.Its was sometime in April.The pictures you posted are from then.But Mo announced that he would have a LAVISH WEDDING in JORDAN at the end of year 2004

Guess Who said:
There was no ceremony for the couple in September.The only thing that took place was the small wedding ceremony and signing papers.Its was sometime in April.The pictures you posted are from then.But Mo announced that he would have a LAVISH WEDDING in JORDAN at the end of year 2004
may be, I thought it was different one.

but why will it be in Jordan only and not in dubai too? is it becaue of death oh sheikh zayed?

No, the announcment was made before Sheikh Zayed's death. I'm told that the tradition has it that you have it where the bride derives from.

La la said:
No, the announcment was made before Sheikh Zayed's death. I'm told that the tradition has it that you have it where the bride derives from.
Yes that is true.And dont think will have any celebration in the UAE as people are not excepting it.

Good thing they are going to celebrate in Jordan then...

the reason behind having a wedding is so that people know they are married. everyone knows they are married and she travels with him. I just dont understand what is the point now.

Usually they will sign the wedding registry so that the couple can see each other without 'people talking' but in haya's case they are also travelling together and she is spending most of her time in Dubai with him

Maybe its about the big celebration itself. They've never had one, after all. And besides, its not like Haya has been married before like her husband, she deserves to have nice wedding reception. Although I agree that its a little too late.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Maybe its about the big celebration itself. They've never had one, after all. And besides, its not like Haya has been married before like her husband, she deserves to have nice wedding reception. Although I agree that its a little too late.
I agree with you, she deserves to have a nice wedding and she is married to Mo and we know Mo will do anything for being in the spotlight, therfore he will have a lavish wedding that people will be speaking about and thats what he wants.But as you said it is a bit too late, they could of had it in May.

There were many wedding celebrations in JRF last summer. Maybe she was waiting for a time where no celebration was going on to have all the spotlights. If rania will get her child end of January, then maybe the wedding will be February/March next year and before April.

abir said:
There were many wedding celebrations in JRF last summer. Maybe she was waiting for a time where no celebration was going on to have all the spotlights. If rania will get her child end of January, then maybe the wedding will be February/March next year and before April.
Yeah that makes sense.But why are they waiting till rania h as her child?Its not rania who is getting married it is haya, adn rania has attended wedding while she was pregnant.

In one hand they have to wait 40th days after the death of Sheihk Zayed (around 12 Dec), and maybe 40th days after the death of Yaser Arafat (around 22 dec).
Haya has some festival to open in dubai the end of dec.
Yes, your are right, they can have the celebration in Jan, but she will share spotlights with rania!

abir said:
Haya has some festival to open in dubai the end of dec.
Yes, your are right, they can have the celebration in Jan, but she will share spotlights with rania!
The wedding i think will be next year for sure.I dont really thin Haya cares about the spotlight, i suppose she will just want a wedding so nothing can go in her way once she has ben married in a lavish wedding to a billionaire crown prince, though they are married already in a small ceremony, she wil want to prove to everyone that she is his official lady.

abir said:
I posted pictures of Haya and Sh. Mo in "Princess Haya and Sh. Mo" thread and they look very much happy being together; it seems also Haya founds herself well in Dubai; she represented UAE in an endurance ride in England and she is with Sh. Mo publicly for official duties. I think Haya is very happy.
she represented UAE in an endurance ride in England and she is with Sh. Mo publicly for official duties

1. she didn't represt UAE .... she represented Jordan instead you can go and check it ....
2. Haya was with Sh. Mohammed as his wife ...following him but not a representing UAE... she can never represnt UAE even if she will attend and think she is represnting uae ppl... she cant because they DON'T ACCEPT her in the 1st place and the 1st Lady...
he might back her up...but one day all this will end and you will remmber my words.....
and i hope soon

El Jood said:
she represented UAE in an endurance ride in England and she is with Sh. Mo publicly for official duties

1. she didn't represt UAE .... she represented Jordan instead you can go and check it ....
2. Haya was with Sh. Mohammed as his wife ...following him but not a representing UAE... she can never represnt UAE even if she will attend and think she is represnting uae ppl... she cant because they DON'T ACCEPT her in the 1st place and the 1st Lady...
he might back her up...but one day all this will end and you will remmber my words.....
and i hope soon
Wow u don't seem to like her that much ,do you?!
I hope it never ends and Happiness will come her way whereever she goes and whatever she does.

El Jood said:

and i hope soon
oh i dont think so i think that she has strong personality and she knows what she is doing any way i hope the best for her what ever your opinion is i hope for her to be always on the top

kinneret5764 said:
Q Rania has one thing that Haya does not have: her husband to herself. P. Haya may have more money, but at least she doesn't have to share her husband with anyone else officially. Whether KA has had dalliances with other women is another story. Mo and Haya have more money, but KA and QR have more class.
do u really think she's in love with her hubby, I don't- I think she married him for some other reasons, which only her does know, maybe her strict relatives know it ,too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom