The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #321  
Old 12-15-2005, 08:44 PM
ZZZ's Avatar
ZZZ ZZZ is offline
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: capital, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizz70
I mean the United Arab Emirates.
i know what the emirates is...... i mean what do you mean in your post - what do you mean by the "Emirates is very conservative place and so they couldn't relax or be familiar in front of the cameras - anyway, they must have known what everyone was saying about them. I don't think I would have relaxed either" ??
__________________

__________________
  #322  
Old 12-16-2005, 05:44 AM
julial's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ
i know what the emirates is...... i mean what do you mean in your post - what do you mean by the "Emirates is very conservative place and so they couldn't relax or be familiar in front of the cameras - anyway, they must have known what everyone was saying about them. I don't think I would have relaxed either" ??
That they were dating pre-marriage for a while-now if he did not marry her, then she would be disgraced. That was my understanding...
__________________

__________________
  #323  
Old 12-16-2005, 07:05 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 379
Thank you Iman - you understood what I was getting at. I meant that amongst a lot of Emirati society ( an d I mean Emirati, not ex-pat Western or even ex-pat Arab) were very disapproving of this marriage and situation. Haya and Sheikh Mo knew what was being said about them behind their backs, they also know what the feeling is nowadays amongst most of muslim society about having more than one wife at a time, that it is looked down upon.

It must have been very difficult to be a carefree couple in public with the weight of such disapproval on your shoulders, not only in UAE but also other countries too.
__________________
  #324  
Old 12-23-2005, 04:38 AM
Amina's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman
I don't understand and confused about one thing:

How can sheikh Mohamed hide his first wife, nobody sees her in public so nobody can a photo of her. This in contradiction of his second wife princess Haya. She is walking with a lot of men and you can see the details of her body if she is wearing tight clothes. I image men are looking to her in these tight clothes, refering to the photo.

Is this man only jalous on his wife sheikha Hind and not on his wife princess Haya, men are looking to her?

I think this man has a strange/extreme behaviour.

For wich wife has this man respect?
For sheikha Hind or for princess Haya or for none?
I believe what it is, is that SHind performs duties but is not photographed doing to in public. I think the wives of rulers in the UAE are NEVER photographed in public. PH being from a different country she would not want to be not photographed.

I don't feel that the clothes PH wears are tight at all. She often wears kaftans (is that what they are called?) and covers her head when performing duties in Dubai. Sheikh Mo has respect it seems to me, for BOTH wives. PH is an intelligent woman and if SMo was desrespecting her in anyway she would have left him a long time ago!
__________________
  #325  
Old 03-28-2006, 12:29 PM
SheriBeri's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: new to Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 30
Why is it so HARD for some people to accept PH when everyone seems to know there are other women in Sheik Mohammad's life, past and present? Why can't they accept her and the lovely things she brings to the Emirates? What has she done that is so terrible? She seems gracious and a credit to representing him or Dubai when called upon to do so. AND if she is a descendent of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), why can't people give her a little more respect since religion is a large part of the culture here? I guess I just don't understand.

Actually it is kind of a shame that they are not able to be photographed together more often. At the Dubai World Cup races he just walked and she had to keep up. He seems to be all business, although I think it is tender the way he acts around children (at those schools he recently visited).
__________________
  #326  
Old 03-28-2006, 02:36 PM
MoonlightRhapsody's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Garden Grove, United States
Posts: 935
Question, and this is no way to provoke any disagreements, but I've noticed that she's almost never referred to as the Sheik's second wife. She's referred to as "his wife", with a conotation that she's the only one but that's not true. I was wondering if that's just the Western view or that's the overall view of the media.
__________________
*~* In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock. *~*
*~* Judge not those who try and fail. Judge those who fail to try. *~*
Sweden's Picture of the Month Represenative
  #327  
Old 04-04-2006, 11:05 AM
bbb's Avatar
bbb bbb is offline
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: lake texoma, United States
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriBeri
Why is it so HARD for some people to accept PH when everyone seems to know there are other women in Sheik Mohammad's life, past and present? Why can't they accept her and the lovely things she brings to the Emirates? What has she done that is so terrible? She seems gracious and a credit to representing him or Dubai when called upon to do so. AND if she is a descendent of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), why can't people give her a little more respect since religion is a large part of the culture here? I guess I just don't understand.
I think PH is lovely and is working very hard for her (new) country and its people. Not being from the culture and as such not understanding some customs i just assume its none of my business as long as she's happy and she certainly looks radiant in these photos. I mean no disrespect to anyone.
__________________
  #328  
Old 04-09-2006, 01:03 PM
SheriBeri's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: new to Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 30
It would seem that PHaya has had to take on additional responsibilities as the wife of ShMo with various charities, much like Princess Diana did when she married Prince Charles. It is part of what royalty does. They have alot of exposure and thus are able to accomplish more than a regular person simply because they are of public interest and influence. Did you ever think that perhaps there are days she would like to stay home and put her feet up with a good book, but she has obligations and responsibilities and these must come before her personal wants. I think she is a great spokesperson for women in the UAE and thank goodness she is allowed to be photographed at her various functions. She is very sweet and sincere looking and I'll bet she is proud of what she has been able to do for people in the UAE.:p

She does look radiant. What a beautiful woman. And not arrogant looking either. Very down to earth.:o
__________________
  #329  
Old 04-09-2006, 03:09 PM
ZZZ's Avatar
ZZZ ZZZ is offline
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: capital, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriBeri
I think she is a great spokesperson for women in the UAE and thank goodness she is allowed to be photographed at her various functions.

Spokesperson for UAE women?what do you mean?she has not spoken for them not even once and I dont think that UAE women will appreciate her to speak for them, because they have there own royals to do that....

About being photographed, I wish and hope she will get a stylist soon, because it seems she has been dressing in anything that comes along...


Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriBeri
what she has been able to do for people in the UAE.:p
What has she done for the UAE people?Donated money?Helped with rebuilding homes?she has just atteneded few functions in dxb
__________________
  #330  
Old 04-10-2006, 03:12 AM
SheriBeri's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: new to Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 30
PHaya Accomplishments

I see this is a touchy subject. I am not from here so I tend to look at her accomplishments more universally. (i.e. did not know she did not "represent" UAE women, my apologies). As to donating money, would that not be ShMo who would endow her the $$ to donate? don't know. How about the time she spends in promoting the various charities (especially the children related charities - even Sh Mo does that, doesn't he?). Please enlighten me. I also think her looks are lovely. Very regal. Don't know what you would expect her to wear. She evidently doesn't wear abayas, so what would you suggest? It seems she doesn't stand a chance with some of the people here in UAE, is that correct? Why?
__________________
  #331  
Old 04-12-2006, 07:51 PM
ZZZ's Avatar
ZZZ ZZZ is offline
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: capital, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriBeri
I see this is a touchy subject. I am not from here so I tend to look at her accomplishments more universally. (i.e. did not know she did not "represent" UAE women, my apologies). As to donating money, would that not be ShMo who would endow her the $$ to donate? don't know. How about the time she spends in promoting the various charities (especially the children related charities - even Sh Mo does that, doesn't he?). Please enlighten me. I also think her looks are lovely. Very regal. Don't know what you would expect her to wear. She evidently doesn't wear abayas, so what would you suggest? It seems she doesn't stand a chance with some of the people here in UAE, is that correct? Why?
princess haya is princess of jordan... wife of sheikh mohammed, ruler of dubai. she is not associated with any part of the local women. sheikha hind represents the local women of dubai and sheikh fatima represents the locals of the country. princess haya targets childrens charities because she knows that, that is the way to garner symapthies and likings from the people. although, you will barely find 10 local women who support her in anyway.

i suggest she dress more appropriatley, like the wife of a ruler of a muslim emirate. i am not saying she should wear the abaya or sheila. she needs to adopt a new image, an image of a woman who is the tulers wife.

he endows her more than her share of $$$$...... with all the running around trying to help the poor and the needy, we have not heard once of her generosity reaching passed her stables and horses.
__________________
  #332  
Old 04-12-2006, 10:10 PM
sommone's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 886
I think PH enjoys children charities because it is something that she is interested in, not to garner any sympathy. Why does she need sympathy? She has charitable causes related to children in Jordan as well.
__________________
I'm back!!! Did anyone miss me?
  #333  
Old 04-13-2006, 12:46 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 12
I have always thought that one of the responsibilities of Princess Haya was to be the face of modernity in Dubai - not for a moment do I believe that anything she does is without the expresss desire and consent of
Sheikh Mohammed.
__________________
  #334  
Old 04-13-2006, 06:54 PM
bbb's Avatar
bbb bbb is offline
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: lake texoma, United States
Posts: 1,061
not sure how she is not dressed appropriately, i think she looks lovely, cultured and intelligent. i wasn't aware of the hostility toward her, i'm sorry to learn this, is it because she is a second wife? or from another county. i mean no disrespect.
__________________
  #335  
Old 04-13-2006, 09:38 PM
ZZZ's Avatar
ZZZ ZZZ is offline
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: capital, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb
not sure how she is not dressed appropriately, i think she looks lovely, cultured and intelligent. i wasn't aware of the hostility toward her, i'm sorry to learn this, is it because she is a second wife? or from another county. i mean no disrespect.
it is not that she is a second wife, because she is more like the 100th wife. it is because of her constant limelight fixture and all the credit people (like this forum) tend to give her, when infact she has done nothing, nothin at all when it comes to dubai or the UAE. it is very tiresome when people keep saying how great she does, when all she does is show up, take a few sincere or important looking pictures. there are so many other local women and sheikhas who do alot more for their people and their country and they are never credited or even acknowledged.

the UAE is not her country. she is always refered to as Jordanian princess, never UAE PRINCESS (except for a small glitch, once). she might highlihgt an event with her presence, but locals do not like her or support her. There are about 800,000 locals, all of whom support their rulers and their families. You can not expect them to all of a sudden abandon their sheikhas who have helped them with open hands for over 30years.

ofcourse she does it with the consent of sheikh mohammed, but it does not mean that the people will follow her and love her because of his consent. I would like to make a bet that you will not find 10locals who care about her or her cause.
__________________
  #336  
Old 04-13-2006, 11:14 PM
SheriBeri's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: new to Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 30
Princess Haya

Princess Haya did not force Sh Mo to marry her, did he? Wasn't that of his choosing? I cannot see anyone forcing Sh Mo to do anything he doesn't want to do. Perhaps he sees in her a very good representative of the modernization of Dubai and UAE. That does seem like where the UAE is heading full tilt. Since Sha Hind cannot or will not be photographed because of her customs or Sh Mo, then he can have PH do the public honors for various charities. Sha Hind must have already gotten alot of charities that she sponsors, so PH has to get charities that have not already been represented. Do you think he possibly has one modern public wife and one traditional national wife? Could be, and what is so terrible about that? I am personally not for multiple marriages, but I don't frown upon them if that is the custom in that country. PH is a representative for Sh Mo whether one likes it or not, and the more she can represent him in various charities and events, the more publicity the leader gets without having to actually take time to appear there. :p
__________________
  #337  
Old 04-14-2006, 12:20 AM
sommone's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ
it is not that she is a second wife, because she is more like the 100th wife. it is because of her constant limelight fixture and all the credit people (like this forum) tend to give her, when infact she has done nothing, nothin at all when it comes to dubai or the UAE. it is very tiresome when people keep saying how great she does, when all she does is show up, take a few sincere or important looking pictures. there are so many other local women and sheikhas who do alot more for their people and their country and they are never credited or even acknowledged.
Everyone including yourself, is entitled to their opinion of Princess Haya. You don't have to agree with it, but at least respect it. I can say I don't share your opinions of the princess, but I respect them, and my replies demonstrate this, respectfully. I find it offensive the way you just dismiss other people's thoughts because they aren't similar to your own. If you are so tired of reading what people have to say, then maybe you shouldn't come to this forum at all, or better yet, skip a large percentage of the posts. I'm not trying to tell you what to do. It is merely a suggestion.


Another suggestion, if you are so concerned about other Sheikhas not being recognized for their work in the UAE, then you are more than welcome to create threads about them to inform people instead of complaining about it here in PH thread. I can tell you that outside of Sheikha Hind, and I don't know very much, I'm not even remotely aware of the other Sheikhas, or what they have done for the UAE. I don't claim to know anything about the relationship of Haya and the people of the UAE, but if everyone there shares your sentiments of the princess, she has my deepest sympathies. While it is left up to each individual to determine whether or not Haya is contributing to the UAE, I still believe Haya is doing a great job in her charitable endeavors, and is an additional asset to the country.
__________________
I'm back!!! Did anyone miss me?
  #338  
Old 04-14-2006, 02:29 AM
SheriBeri's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: new to Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 30
PHaya and respect of UAE people

I have read about only two TRF members who are vehement against PH (ZZZ and ElJood). Is it because she is Jordanian or just that she is not UAE? Are either of you in the household or close to the family? No one has said that Sha Hind is not important, but you must admit that we outsiders must make our opinions on what we see and hear. We occasionally see articles about Sha Hind (without pictures) but see much about PH and also pictures. Lack of pictures is no one's fault as that seems to be the culture here for very traditional women, and I respect that. I always ask before I take a photo of women here. What I am saying is that many of us can identify PH by sight because not only do we get to read about her events, there are pictures and we see her on TV. It is simple exposure to the media that allows us to feel we "know" her and can appreciate her more. What would you suggest is a good way for non-UAE folks to get to know the Sha? I think it would be wonderful to see and meet a Sha if that is what is done, but outsiders don't know about this. Have YOU met the Sha or ShMo?
__________________
  #339  
Old 04-14-2006, 05:12 PM
ZZZ's Avatar
ZZZ ZZZ is offline
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: capital, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 143
Cool

Quote:
Everyone including yourself, is entitled to their opinion of Princess Haya. You don't have to agree with it, but at least respect it. I can say I don't share your opinions of the princess, but I respect them, and my replies demonstrate this, respectfully. I find it offensive the way you just dismiss other people's thoughts because they aren't similar to your own. If you are so tired of reading what people have to say, then maybe you shouldn't come to this forum at all, or better yet, skip a large percentage of the posts. I'm not trying to tell you what to do. It is merely a suggestion.


Another suggestion, if you are so concerned about other Sheikhas not being recognized for their work in the UAE, then you are more than welcome to create threads about them to inform people instead of complaining about it here in PH thread. I can tell you that outside of Sheikha Hind, and I don't know very much, I'm not even remotely aware of the other Sheikhas, or what they have done for the UAE. I don't claim to know anything about the relationship of Haya and the people of the UAE, but if everyone there shares your sentiments of the princess, she has my deepest sympathies. While it is left up to each individual to determine whether or not Haya is contributing to the UAE, I still believe Haya is doing a great job in her charitable endeavors, and is an additional asset to the country
if i have offended you, it was not intended. i was merely trying to explain a local point of view of haya. i respect everyones opinions, but i do not agree with them. i express my point of view as do others, no one os forced to read them, agree with them or answer them; this is a forum with a thread about haya - all i am doing is voicing my opinion. how have i dismissed other people's opinions? by not agreeing? and then pointing out why i do not agree?

when i said i was tired of the way haya is always portrayed as the best thing that has happend to the UAE, it is because it is tiresome to always hear how great she is. she has her pros and her cons. but this thread seems to only shed light on her good and not her bad. think of me as balancing the scales. when i choose to not post at this forum, i will do so.

i am not so concerned with other sheikha's, i a merely reminidng you that there have been great women before her who did not have to seek the limelight whne they did it. you are not remotley aware of other sheikha's because they are nott photographed at every turn. she is an ADDITIONAL asset to the country, but she is not an asset to the country.

Quote:
Princess Haya did not force Sh Mo to marry her, did he? Wasn't that of his choosing?
ofcourse she was not forced, but there were alot of speculations of her and why she was spending so much time around his stables and with him. many people say that king abdulla suggest he marry her or she will have to leave. and yes, he choose her at the end, but let's not portray her as this young, vibrant, educated and beutiful wife who captured his heart - he has been known to do this, alot. she (by standards of outsiders) married an already married man, who had children with other women. she married into a a very traditional and religiouse situation of marriage (nothing modern about marrying a man old enough to be her father,or have enough kids to start his own country).

Quote:
I have read about only two TRF members who are vehement against PH (ZZZ and ElJood). Is it because she is Jordanian or just that she is not UAE? Are either of you in the household or close to the family?
it is because she is credited for everything little thing that happens in dubai - i.e. she is the face of modern dubai..... ahhhh, since when???? i do not know el jood, and i am not in the house of anyone or close to any of them. i am merely voicing opinions about the way locals really view situations (i am not claiming to speak for everyone, so no jumping to conclusions please).

Quote:
No one has said that Sha Hind is not important, but you must admit that we outsiders must make our opinions on what we see and hear. We occasionally see articles about Sha Hind (without pictures) but see much about PH and also pictures. Lack of pictures is no one's fault as that seems to be the culture here for very traditional women, and I respect that.
like you said, pictures is what draws person closer. sheikha hind is very accesabile at public events - she can be easily approached and is very nice to talk to, she has time for everybody, no exceptions. like you said outsiders depend on pictures way too much.

on another note - anyone notice how she refers to herself as HRH Princess Haya of JORDAN.
__________________
  #340  
Old 04-14-2006, 06:23 PM
sommone's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ
if i have offended you, it was not intended. i was merely trying to explain a local point of view of haya. i respect everyones opinions, but i do not agree with them. i express my point of view as do others, no one os forced to read them, agree with them or answer them; this is a forum with a thread about haya - all i am doing is voicing my opinion. how have i dismissed other people's opinions? by not agreeing? and then pointing out why i do not agree?

when i said i was tired of the way haya is always portrayed as the best thing that has happend to the UAE, it is because it is tiresome to always hear how great she is. she has her pros and her cons. but this thread seems to only shed light on her good and not her bad. think of me as balancing the scales. when i choose to not post at this forum, i will do so.

i am not so concerned with other sheikha's, i a merely reminidng you that there have been great women before her who did not have to seek the limelight whne they did it. you are not remotley aware of other sheikha's because they are nott photographed at every turn. she is an ADDITIONAL asset to the country, but she is not an asset to the country.



ofcourse she was not forced, but there were alot of speculations of her and why she was spending so much time around his stables and with him. many people say that king abdulla suggest he marry her or she will have to leave. and yes, he choose her at the end, but let's not portray her as this young, vibrant, educated and beutiful wife who captured his heart - he has been known to do this, alot. she (by standards of outsiders) married an already married man, who had children with other women. she married into a a very traditional and religiouse situation of marriage (nothing modern about marrying a man old enough to be her father,or have enough kids to start his own country).



it is because she is credited for everything little thing that happens in dubai - i.e. she is the face of modern dubai..... ahhhh, since when???? i do not know el jood, and i am not in the house of anyone or close to any of them. i am merely voicing opinions about the way locals really view situations (i am not claiming to speak for everyone, so no jumping to conclusions please).



like you said, pictures is what draws person closer. sheikha hind is very accesabile at public events - she can be easily approached and is very nice to talk to, she has time for everybody, no exceptions. like you said outsiders depend on pictures way too much.

on another note - anyone notice how she refers to herself as HRH Princess Haya of JORDAN.

IF you are going to quote me, don't take and twist my words to suit you. Calling people's opinions tiresome is offensive so maybe you should choose your words carefully. No one is saying you can't criticize Princess Haya. I think the mods expect you to be fair, even when criticizing, and not just spout rumors and allegations about her if you don't have the proof to back up what you are saying. The general consensus here is that most members who post on her threads really like her, and that is why you read a lot of postitive remarks about her.


Again, I wasn't telling you you can't post here, or don't post here, I was merely making a suggestion not to visit if you don't like what you are reading. If I called your views and similar ones like yours tiresome, and believe me, I have seen my share of them way before you even got here, then it would be rude and disrespectful to you. Another thing, if you aren't so concerned with the other Sheikha's, then why bring them up? No one is denying their existance or their importance to the country. And yeah, IMO, she is an additional asset to the UAE. HRH Princess Haya of Jordan is the title she was given, so why is that a problem?
__________________

__________________
I'm back!!! Did anyone miss me?
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Haya at Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge 2006-2009, 2013 desertrosemrk Ruling Family of Dubai 51 02-24-2013 07:44 AM
Princess Haya of Jordan to Sheikh Mohamad Bin Rashad Al-Maktoum of Dubai: 2004 shy Royal Weddings 274 02-19-2012 11:53 PM
Sheikh Mohammad & Princess Haya current events 1: June 2004-December 2005 houri Current Events Archive 129 12-08-2005 06:05 PM
Sheikh Muhammad & Princess Haya getting married? bluetortuga Ruling Family of Dubai 44 05-10-2004 02:53 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander olympic games picture thread pom pregnancy prince albert prince albert ii prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim prince laurent princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess charlene daytime fashion princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess maxima queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia state visit wedding willem-alexander william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]