Sheikh Muhammad & Princess Haya getting married?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by tayoobeh@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 11:18 pm
i bet she's getting married really soon
Because she's turning thirty and is probably thinking about getting married and having a family, or because you heard a little something from somewhere? ;)

I saw her wedding ceremony on the tv
Her dress is soo simple I loved it
She didn’t really have a wedding party
Her close family just sat down and talked because her husband is “shekh”
She looked so pretty

Today is Haya's 30 birthday. I wonder how she's celebrating it and I wonder what beautiful goft(s) her husband is going to give her. :flower:

Has anybody heard anything since their first appearance together?

Okay, everyone, I'm sorry. After reading the article in IHT.com-maybe the reason for the low key marriage/nikah is in respect to PHaya's cousin.

My apologies.

There are rumors in the UAE that they got married last year (in secret :innocent:. PHaya was seen wearing Sh.M's wedding band and has been living in Dubai all that time ) and that they were now forced to announce it for some reason. That is why there was no prior announcement of the marriage as would be expected, and the reason why they had a small wedding. I don't believe it's because of the cousin deal. I mean if they were being so considerate, couldn't they get married later? And Hamzah is getting married only a month later than P.Haya. :wacko:

Prince Ali and Crown Prince Hamzah got married without it being previously announced. This is just normal for them.

Then what is the ceremony on May 27th? And it has been announced well in advance, right?

Originally posted by r a i n@May 7th, 2004 - 6:22 pm
Then what is the ceremony on May 27th? And it has been announced well in advance, right?
Well I can't wait to see P. Haya and S. Mohammed at Cp Hamzah's wedding. I hear it is going to be a very lavish celebration. I wonder if S. Mohammed is picking up the tab for it.

I think the event of the 27th of May is to celebrate the wedding of Princess Noor to CP Hamzah. It is not anymore another wedding just like a civil wedding but a celebration.

Originally posted by r a i n@May 7th, 2004 - 5:44 pm
I don't believe it's because of the cousin deal. I mean if they were being so considerate, couldn't they get married later? And Hamzah is getting married only a month later than P.Haya. :wacko:
The cousin they're talking about is P. Haya's cousin not P. Hamzah's cousin, i.e., P.Haya's maternal cousin, from the Toukan family.

Originally posted by almahboubah+May 9th, 2004 - 9:32 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (almahboubah @ May 9th, 2004 - 9:32 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-r a i n@May 7th, 2004 - 5:44 pm
I don't believe it's because of the cousin deal. I mean if they were being so considerate, couldn't they get married later? And Hamzah is getting married only a month later than P.Haya.  :wacko:
The cousin they're talking about is P. Haya's cousin not P. Hamzah's cousin, i.e., P.Haya's maternal cousin, from the Toukan family. [/b][/quote]
And even if it were the same cousin, there's a 40 day period after his death when there can't be any kind of celebration. Hamzah's wedding wouldn't have overlapped with that period.

Originally posted by Banadoora+May 9th, 2004 - 11:37 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Banadoora @ May 9th, 2004 - 11:37 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by almahboubah@May 9th, 2004 - 9:32 am
<!--QuoteBegin-r a i n
@May 7th, 2004 - 5:44 pm
I don't believe it's because of the cousin deal. I mean if they were being so considerate, couldn't they get married later? And Hamzah is getting married only a month later than P.Haya.  :wacko:

The cousin they're talking about is P. Haya's cousin not P. Hamzah's cousin, i.e., P.Haya's maternal cousin, from the Toukan family.
And even if it were the same cousin, there's a 40 day period after his death when there can't be any kind of celebration. Hamzah's wedding wouldn't have overlapped with that period. [/b][/quote]
But it's Hayas' cousin, ie, not a relative of Hamzah's ....so why should it matter to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom