Old 02-15-2004, 11:37 AM
Commoner

I found this on the net....."There are rumours in the equestrian world in
: Ireland that Princess Haya has either
: married, or is about to marry, Sheikh
: Muhammed al Maktoum of Dubai. Both are
: well-known in equestrian circles. Has anyone
: heard anything about this? "

I just wish Haya every hapiness in her life, inshallah she has a long life with him, she must have been through a lot of struggles with the death of her mum when she was so young and then the death of her beloved father, i hope she finds great hapiness with him

Old 02-15-2004, 01:52 PM
Commoner

Just wishing haya every happiness

Old 02-15-2004, 10:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by cocacola@Feb 15th, 2004 - 10:37 am
I found this on the net....."There are rumours in the equestrian world in
: Ireland that Princess Haya has either
: married, or is about to marry, Sheikh
: Muhammed al Maktoum of Dubai. Both are
: well-known in equestrian circles. Has anyone
: heard anything about this? "

I just wish Haya every hapiness in her life, inshallah she has a long life with him, she must have been through a lot of struggles with the death of her mum when she was so young and then the death of her beloved father, i hope she finds great hapiness with him
This rumour has been circulating for a while with no substantiation. My view is that gossip in the equestrian world is worse than Hollywood and that if it were factual there would have been an announcement by her brother, King Abdullah and the Maktoum's would have made it known. Marriage into the wealthy Maktoum family would be something Jordanians would be proud of and the Maktoums would be equally proud that one of them had married a daughter of King Hussein who was widely respected.
Old 02-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wymanda
This rumour has been circulating for a while with no substantiation. My view is that gossip in the equestrian world is worse than Hollywood and that if it were factual there would have been an announcement by her brother, King Abdullah and the Maktoum's would have made it known. Marriage into the wealthy Maktoum family would be something Jordanians would be proud of and the Maktoums would be equally proud that one of them had married a daughter of King Hussein who was widely respected.
I was not getting at the gossipy side of the issue, infact i hate gossip but from v. high sources i have been told of its truth but was simply wishing princess haya every scincere happyness as i know what it is like to go through such tragedies, as i have myslef and was truly happy for her & hoped she had found the ideal life partner that she well deserves mashallah!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Commoner

i heard that she made an interview and she actually talked about her engagment rumours is that true?
"Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain."
-Leo Buscaglia
Old 02-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Commoner

no idea, havent heard anything about an interview
Old 02-23-2004, 06:52 PM
Commoner

how old is haya?
Old 02-23-2004, 07:00 PM
Nobility

I think she's 30.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:00 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by rollin_keef@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 5:52 pm
how old is haya?
She'll be turning 30 this year.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Commoner

i bet she's getting married really soon
"Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain."
-Leo Buscaglia
Old 02-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by tayoobeh@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 11:18 pm
Because she's turning thirty and is probably thinking about getting married and having a family, or because you heard a little something from somewhere?
Old 04-11-2004, 03:15 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by tayoobeh@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 6:18 pm
Looks like you're right! She's married now!
Old 04-11-2004, 07:21 AM
Commoner

Told u guys!!!!
the news was true,,,, and we knew ages ago
Old 04-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Commoner

I saw her wedding ceremony on the tv
Her dress is soo simple I loved it
She didn’t really have a wedding party
Her close family just sat down and talked because her husband is “shekh”
She looked so pretty
-Leo Buscaglia
Old 05-04-2004, 10:49 AM
Commoner

Today is Haya's 30 birthday. I wonder how she's celebrating it and I wonder what beautiful goft(s) her husband is going to give her. :flower:
Old 05-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Has anybody heard anything since their first appearance together?
Old 05-07-2004, 02:52 PM
Nobility

Okay, everyone, I'm sorry. After reading the article in IHT.com-maybe the reason for the low key marriage/nikah is in respect to PHaya's cousin.

My apologies.
Old 05-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Commoner

There are rumors in the UAE that they got married last year (in secret . PHaya was seen wearing Sh.M's wedding band and has been living in Dubai all that time ) and that they were now forced to announce it for some reason. That is why there was no prior announcement of the marriage as would be expected, and the reason why they had a small wedding. I don't believe it's because of the cousin deal. I mean if they were being so considerate, couldn't they get married later? And Hamzah is getting married only a month later than P.Haya.
Old 05-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Courtier

Prince Ali and Crown Prince Hamzah got married without it being previously announced. This is just normal for them.
Old 05-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Commoner

Then what is the ceremony on May 27th? And it has been announced well in advance, right?