The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobsmacked View Post
I wonder if the woman in the white bridal dress and veil walking out to the silver Mercedes is Sheika Hind?
These pictures were discussed at the beginning of this thread already. The woman is not Sheikha Hind, but only her cousin.
I'm so sorry to say that, but the pictures of sheikha Hind are not available in the web.

Old 08-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Administrator

To repeat what Kasumi has advised, these pics come up at regular intervals and are posted as being Sheikha Hind's wedding. They are not.
There are no known pictures of Sheikha Hind available anywhere on the internet.

Warren
UAE moderator

Old 08-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Is a mother of Christiana, Zoe Grigoriakos, still the Sheikh's wife?
There were posted on Dubai threads some pictures of them together.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
so dilara n ela r not sheikh mo's kids...
marwan, manal, and maitha r siblings from one mother...
n christina is sheikh mo's daughter with some woman named zoe...
Fan photos from Maryam bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum (Official Page) | Facebook
According to this source:
RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page
they are. Even their accurate dates of births are mentioned.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Commoner

oh...god...based on your source..... sheikh mo has 6 wives......
Old 10-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by baijy007 View Post
oh...god...based on your source..... sheikh mo has 6 wives......
He wasnt married with them At the same time.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Or had six wifes.
A Muslim man can have up to four wifes simultaneously.

We know that Sheikha Hind & Princess Haya of Jordan are for sure, his current wifes, but with the rest...he might have divorced them.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Gentry

Four wifes are legal in islam but I could imagine having more seems definitely usual for a powerful sheikh like him.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:41 PM

i heard he has unofficial wife from my country.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Royal Highness

I Don’t Think So He married More Than Four , it’s Four Wifes Legal In Islam Religion and He Can Divorce any One Of Them and Marry another One , So What He’s Powerful Sheikh this is Not Reason To Make Him Break The Rules .
Old 03-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Gentry

shk.mo and zoe dont marriage isnt his wive
Old 03-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dior View Post
What makes you so sure? It is the matter of the two and their right not to want to share everything with the public. Some things in life should a secret and only Allah knows, what is in their hearts.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:58 AM
Gentry

i know ok respect pls private life i am member from al maktoum & al nahyan
Old 03-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Quote:
i know ok respect pls private life i am member from al maktoum & al nahyan

The best respect you show, if you are protect the dignity and honor of your family in public. Let the private remain private. Whatever the truth, do not insult the face of your own family. What the ears heard and the eyes saw passes through the tongue into the world. That which the tongue is proclaimed not always good for the soul of life. That's my good advice for you. I hope, you understand what I mean.

Only Allah is the judge of what is hidden hand. May Allah protect the families of Al Maktoum and Al Nahyan against some of the tongue. They are great rulers. It would be my a honor to both families can protect with my life. If I give my life and my blood for your family Dior, then it is not too much to ask if you can control your tongue at least. Forgiveness for my strong and hard attitude deeply rooted in our traditions. May you forgive my frankness, your Excellency.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Serene Highness

I much wonder about people who make it necessary to be interesting, by claiming a member of the ruling families in UAE. What is missing this person? Attention?

The proposition "I am a member of...." alone makes their statements not truer, no better. It does not make them to a spokespersons of these families or to an expert in UAE ruling matters- and this are not turning them into better people as we. Not even if their allegations were true (or false). The deeds and character decides on the status of a person in society, not only his or her origin.

A ruler in UAE is a person with a strong character, good and open heart, a wise mind - live and act for a good life of his peoples and for the future of UAE. His familiy members share this view. The "I am a member of ......" persons don´t show this. Sorry at all should I have offended now.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Gentry

Yeah that, I totally agree. Because it's the internet you can't take what anyone says at face value.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalila18 View Post
Yeah that, I totally agree. Because it's the internet you can't take what anyone says at face value.
Thank you so much for your encouragement. Today I was annoyed that some people believe that they would get more attention when they say certain things. This does not mean she's lying. But it's hard to imagine that an actual member of the Al Maktoum and Al Nahyan families -that too in a person only in this case- goes to the forum here. This rule family member reads the comments, taking notes, and share with us rumors about his/her own family. I can not understand. Never. It makes my heart happy to read, that you can understand my mind in this point completly. This is honey for my soul, that even people exist with good character like you !

The others write a quick little sentence in Arabic and think they had to prove that they were a member of our ruling families. Many Arabs speak Arabic or an khalejji dialect to be without the status HH Sheikh or HH Sheikha.

I just imagine that Prince William sits as his computer, looks into the thread of the english royal family and wrote: Hello, I am Prince William and a member of the british royal family. What I want to tell you about my grandmother Queen Elizabeth secrets, is ....... Or HH Sheikh Hamdan talks with us about his mother´s or father´s secrets no no no. never guys, never!

And also other members of al Maktoum family or from the al Nahyans would not give the nakedness and grant us private insights that do not belong to us. The opposite would be a shame for the family. Both are great families who ruled with great ambitions. The families have my great respect. They don`t need such family members to spread rumors about the private things definitively.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Commoner

I have always admired the discretion of the ruling and top families of the Emirates, and many of the Arab nations. We have lost that sort of dignity in the West, and that is a bad loss for us. I have never heard any reliable source spreading public rumors about the private lives of the families of any of the rulers of the UAE. I just took the statement as something said more for whimsy than seriousness.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
According to this source:
RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page
they are. Even their accurate dates of births are mentioned.
Those informations are not accurate. Majid is not the son from his moroccan wife, but from a German one, and they are no more married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
I Don’t Think So He married More Than Four , it’s Four Wifes Legal In Islam Religion and He Can Divorce any One Of Them and Marry another One , So What He’s Powerful Sheikh this is Not Reason To Make Him Break The Rules .
That's sure, nobody is above Islamic rules even if he's powerful, there's no excpetion in that case, I am sure he divorced some of them, and it remains private, only the families know that, why public should know that, we even barely know the exact name of his wives!
Old 01-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
Those informations are not accurate. Majid is not the son from his moroccan wife, but from a German one, and they are no more married.
Sorry, but let me correct it: Majid is the son of the Moroccan wife. The son of the German woman is Marwan.