Sheikh Mohammed's Wives

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I agree with you and I always wonder why she married him EVEN if he is wealthy and powerful. However, Sheikh MO despite the fact that he is busy with his responsibilties and multiple wives, he obviosuly shares some of his time with P Haya since she is his public wife and the mother of his daughter, according to people who know his children, they say that he is a great father and do care about all of them :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
4. I laugh everytime I hear people refer to P. Haya as a "western". She is not! Most "westerns" women are savvy business women... P. Haya talks like a mouse! And she tends to look away from people and not at them... Lastly, she smiles more than she gives feedback. I've seen it! I've heard her speak. My opionion based on my facts.

5. I do believe S. Mo travels with his other wives...when his daughter S. Shamsa was hiding in London, the report read there was an attractive, young looking Morrocan women who identified herself as the young Shieka's mother.
:flowers:

When I said P. Haya seemed 'Western', I simply meant that she seemed veyr much like any other foreign Oxford undergraduate who had had most of her education in England - she seemed very much the product of English boarding schools. It makes it seem more of a cultural leap for her to have become a junior wife in a very trad, Gulf marriage.

And, as a woman from western Europe myself, I can assure you that 'western women' are certainly not always 'savvy business women'! They are also as likely to be shy as women from anywhere else!

On your point 5 - I know nothing about Sheikh M's wives other than Sheikha Hind and P. Haya, and I don't know this story at all - why was his daughter 'hiding' in London?

@Phillygurl
why did Sheikha Shamsa run away in UK? also i`ve never seen her!

Hello! I just read here that Sheikh Mohammed has a 3rd wife. I'm really surprised. Who is she? And does she have official duties as a royal wife? Thanks! :flowers:

Responses...

i'm jus curious to know where you got your info from?

In regards to S. Mo daughter living in the UK, I believe her initial intentions were to attend school and return shortly after, but she opted to stay. Police investigate 'kidnap' of sheikh's daughter | UK news | The Guardian Here is an article, not the one I'm thinking of but it should work.

Regarding shy Middle East women; I would say many of them are business savvy. I've heard Ambassor Hasna from Oman speak and she was great! Also, I've heard from a reliable sources that S. Mouza (Qatar) was an excellent speaker.

Faith_g - my info is an occupational harazard. Orginally, when I joined I stated I worked for an architectural firm in New York. Well I do work in NY but for a different agency. I work in public policy in a department we call "modus vivendi". We help finalize contracts were states (countries) disagree. However, recently I made a change to support Middle East policies. In the past I stayed informed with ME cultures considering there were HUGE policy issues. I switched mainly because I am tired of people taking advantage of the middle east, treating middle east representatives (Prez, minister, crown prince..etc) as if they are uneducated. Hopefully, I won't get fired due to my "outgoing personality and vocal voice" LOL :lol::lol:

Finally, I am sure there are members who can add additional information to my statements. As well as explain the story from a "local perspective" without the fluff.

Last edited:
I still don't understand the reason for their marriage/relationship-contract? really love?... it is odd since shk, Mo didn't need her money (since there isn't much) or title. she however did BUT it could be love. However we may never know, and this is there business eventually. Even though we all would love to find out lol:D

This thread is for Sheikh Mohammed's wives.
Posts delving into the political history of the establishment of Israel and the treatment of Palestinians etc etc have been deleted.

Warren
Dubai moderator

As there has recently been some, should I say, discussion on Sheikha Hind current events thread about the favourite wife thing, I would be very eager to know, how people are so sure it's Sheikha Hind that is Sheikh Mohammed's favourite wife? I have nothing against her but why would any of Sh Mohammed's wives be his "favourite"?
This favourite wife thing occurs here every now and then and it always amazes me how people "know" such a personal thing when it comes to the relationship between Sheikh Mohammed and his wives.

Thinking about WHY she had married Sheikh Mohammed I don`t know...I think Sheikh Mohammed thought that he needs a glamourous,good-looking wife that he can present as the softer,more attractive public image of Dubai for the so-called "West"...
Just guessing,but to me Sheikh Mohammed represents more a "father role" than the husband,maybe Haya was looking for someone who was a little bit like her own father? An educated,powerful,experienced man,someone she can look up and who teaches her new things.I think she has developed a lot since she married-like speaking on behalf of the UN, being president of the FEI and doing all kind of other charitable works which i think is very positive!

i think it is too private to know....i wonder though, if she is the favorite, why did eh marry others, and have children from different women?

I guess it is a culture I do not understand, may wives, being a favorite, but I think she made a specific decision and why, no one will ever know.

2003? Isnt that before they got married? I hadnt known they were publicly active :ermm:

I'm a little confused, is the surprise due to the possibility she could have been dating S. Mo? Many want to believe in the philosophy of marriage then love; however, in this situation it is a known fact that P. Haya moved to Dubai because of S. Mo. P. Haya is known for dating...she use to have her claws in Basil al-Assaud (aka - "The Iron Ruler"). Let's stop being surprised and accept things for what they are...many Muslims do not live the way they are expected too...also, let's not forget no one is perfect! Especially, not the Royal's :ohmy::whistling::ermm::ermm:

I'm a little confused, is the surprise due to the possibility she could have been dating S. Mo? Many want to believe in the philosophy of marriage then love; however, in this situation it is a known fact that P. Haya moved to Dubai because of S. Mo. P. Haya is known for dating...she use to have her claws in Basil al-Assaud (aka - "The Iron Ruler"). Let's stop being surprised and accept things for what they are...many Muslims do not live the way they are expected too...also, let's not forget no one is perfect! Especially, not the Royal's :ohmy::whistling::ermm::ermm:

I dont know thats pure speculations and im not sure when they start seeing each other but they were never in public until the wedding.
There was one video of an interview and she was with him but that was way back.

I dont know thats pure speculations and im not sure when they start seeing each other but they were never in public until the wedding.
There was one video of an interview and she was with him but that was way back.

I am not speculating...just proporting the facts.

1. - P. Haya stated in an article (see attached) that her and S. MO meet in 2002
and fell in love. The article talked about how she almost pulled out of a 2000 race; two years later her path crossed with S. Mo, that would mean 2002 and they married in 2004. Facts only....

2 - P. Haya moved to Dubai around...latter part of 2002 or early 2003. The story is already out, fell in love 2002 (according to her words) and married in 2004, those are facts. What happened during 2002 - 2004 is speculation. we can only speculate, however the facts are leading.

"Haya almost pulled out of the 2000 Sydney Olympics. ‘I said to King Abdullah [King Hussein’s eldest son and successor], “I don’t want to do this any more. I’m going to give up the dream.” And he said, “You can’t,” and he really helped me get back on my feet. In Sydney, I missed my father, but I trusted he was there helping me get over those fences.’Two years later, Haya’s path crossed that of Sheikh Mohammed in Jerez de la Frontera in Spain, when both rode in the World Equestrian Games (he in the endurance event). ‘We had met before but we fell in love in Jerez. It was wonderful to understand someone without the need for words."

The last several posts have been deleted for being speculative and off-topic.
This thread isn't meant to discuss Queen Rania's views on gulf women, why Haya apparently smiles too much or to gossip about her pre-marital relationships.

Humera
Dubai Forum Moderator

I wonder if the woman in the white bridal dress and veil walking out to the silver Mercedes is Sheika Hind?
These pictures were discussed at the beginning of this thread already. The woman is not Sheikha Hind, but only her cousin.
I'm so sorry to say that, but the pictures of sheikha Hind are not available in the web.

To repeat what Kasumi has advised, these pics come up at regular intervals and are posted as being Sheikha Hind's wedding. They are not.
There are no known pictures of Sheikha Hind available anywhere on the internet.

Warren
UAE moderator

Is a mother of Christiana, Zoe Grigoriakos, still the Sheikh's wife?
There were posted on Dubai threads some pictures of them together.

oh...god...based on your source..... sheikh mo has 6 wives......

Or had six wifes.
A Muslim man can have up to four wifes simultaneously.

We know that Sheikha Hind & Princess Haya of Jordan are for sure, his current wifes, but with the rest...he might have divorced them.

Four wifes are legal in islam but I could imagine having more seems definitely usual for a powerful sheikh like him.

i heard he has unofficial wife from my country.

I Don’t Think So He married More Than Four , it’s Four Wifes Legal In Islam Religion and He Can Divorce any One Of Them and Marry another One , So What He’s Powerful Sheikh this is Not Reason To Make Him Break The Rules .

Back
Top Bottom