Sheikh Mohammed's Wives

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sh.Mahra is having much freedom.As Sh.Latifa said that She nor her sister Sh.Shamsa is not having much freedom.Even she said they are not allowed to have any relations with other men.But I saw Sh.Mahra with boys like swimming with them and having parties.I am so confused about this.

I saw in Blitz news that Sh.Mahra is sent to isolation like her half sisters Sh.Latifa and Sh.Shamsa

I saw in Blitz news that Sh.Mahra is sent to isolation like her half sisters Sh.Latifa and Sh.Shamsa
Can you post the link please?
In this case he has to isolate also the mum, as I doubt she will accept this situation. And the mum is not a UAE citizen. She is Greek and might be also USA as she has been grown up there.

Blitz is a gossip website there is no truth in that. That website ran lots of fake news about Princess Haya. Mahra raised by her mother in between Greece and London. She is a Greek citizen it's difficult to do something to a foreigner and her mother looks strong to not to let anything to her daughter unlike Latifa and Shamsa mother or other mothers who's children snatched from them by Sheikh Mohammed.

Sh.Mohammed have different behaviour.He gives to some freedom others no freedom.I will give you the link

https://www.weeklyblitz.net/news/uae-royal-family-females-sent-into-isolation/

The article purely fiction nothing true in that. Mahra doesn't have any role in the Dubai administration. Even when she lived in Dubai she hardly has any close relationship with her half-siblings. The article said she has a presence in social media which is again false. All her pages are fan pages only one private Facebook page which she hardly posts anything. She left Dubai since 2016 so protested or did anything for Latifa or Shamsa is again purely made-up story.

Agree, this blizz article seems foolish. Sheikha Mahra could hardly interfere to something she surely ignore, and in top of that she was away.
Zoe Grigorakos seems the one who managed to keep a smooth family relation with Sh. Mohamed and obtained a good issue for her daughter. Leaving Dubai in 2016 without issue and clash should make jealous the other mothers /daughters who did not manage to do so.
We still don't know if Sh Mohamed and Zoe Grigorakos have ever been married, and why his daughter entered to his life late.

Agree, this blizz article seems foolish. Sheikha Mahra could hardly interfere to something she surely ignore, and in top of that she was away.
Zoe Grigorakos seems the one who managed to keep a smooth family relation with Sh. Mohamed and obtained a good issue for her daughter. Leaving Dubai in 2016 without issue and clash should make jealous the other mothers /daughters who did not manage to do so.
We still don't know if Sh Mohamed and Zoe Grigorakos have ever been married, and why his daughter entered to his life late.

Zoe kept Maharashtra secret until near the age of 16, she left pregnant had her daughter and raised her as a Christian. When the contacted Sh.Mohammed to let him know ,a DNA test was made After that she was asked to convert to Islam and be named a proper Arabic name.
If she remained a Christian she would not carry his name and would not inherit from him ( according to Islam )

Zoe kept Maharashtra secret until near the age of 16, she left pregnant had her daughter and raised her as a Christian. When the contacted Sh.Mohammed to let him know ,a DNA test was made After that she was asked to convert to Islam and be named a proper Arabic name.
If she remained a Christian she would not carry his name and would not inherit from him ( according to Islam )

who is maharshtra?

The only daughters of Sheikh Mohammed who wears the hijab are Hassa, Manal, Dalal, Latifa 1st, and Salama. Others are very modern and wear western clothes not just Mahra/Xristianna so clothes are not his problem it is something else. His favorite wife Sheikha Hind's daughters are also very modern only 2 of her daughters wear hijab. Mahra/Xristinna raised by her mother in Greece still she is very private since 2016 she didn't even open a social media account and the one already has she is not posting any pictures. So it's not about clothes it's might be about the mother's status.

Is sheikh mohammed having a daughter named Dalal?Herphoto is nowhere , so howu know she wear hijab or not

SO , u r telling Sh.Mohammed daughters cant travel to other countries?But i heard some where that Sh.Shamsa was educated in Cambride university . I am not sure about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
who is maharshtra?

That's a typo error she meant Sheikha Mahra.

Is sheikh mohammed having a daughter named Dalal?Herphoto is nowhere , so howu know she wear hijab or not
Yes Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Dalal and lots of people who are close to them has said that she is a hijabi.

SO , u r telling Sh.Mohammed's daughters cant travel to other countries?But i heard some where that Sh.Shamsa was educated in Cambride university . I am not sure about this.

Sheikh Mohammed's daughters and sons both can't travel without any problems. If you follow Sheikh Hamdan and his brothers you can see he travels with a huge group who are loyal to Sheikh Mohammed from generations the same his daughters travel with their groups. Those people are also friends of Sheikhs and also works for them as bodyguards so that they never go into any trouble. Sheikha Shamsa is in captivity since 2002 so she clearly didn't complete her high school so there is no chance she went to Cambridge University. Sheikha Latifa said in her video that she and Shamsa are not allowed to travel outside of Dubai.

Yes Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Dalal and lots of people who are close to them has said that she is a hijabi
I haven't heard much about her . Even I heard Sh.Wejdan is also daughter of
Sh.Hind. Is Sh.Mohammed has a daughter named Ela .Her name looks like christain.So , if she could be full sibling Cristiana

Sheikh Mohammed's daughters and sons both can't travel without any problems. If you follow Sheikh Hamdan and his brothers you can see he travels with a huge group who are loyal to Sheikh Mohammed from generations the same his daughters travel with their groups. Those people are also friends of Sheikhs and also works for them as bodyguards so that they never go into any trouble. Sheikha Shamsa is in captivity since 2002 so she clearly didn't complete her high school so there is no chance she went to Cambridge University. Sheikha Latifa said in her video that she and Shamsa are not allowed to travel outside of Dubai.
Yeah in her video she said she cant even travel to other emirate..thats too much, as other childrens including daughters can travel but why cant be Sh.Shamsa and her sis Sh.Latifa

I think Dubai royals are bit strict for some girl and dont giving them freedom to travel and for other they are not strict and send them to foreign countries .I think its accordingg to their fathers.But for sharjah royals they are sending females even to foreign countries .I think this same goes to abu dhabi as i saw some of them educated in foreign places but i dont know who they are ?

Yes Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Dalal and lots of people who are close to them has said that she is a hijabi
I haven't heard much about her . Even I heard Sh.Wejdan is also daughter of
Sh.Hind. Is Sh.Mohammed has a daughter named Ela .Her name looks like christain.So , if she could be full sibling Cristiana

Yes Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named wejdan. I never heard of Ela. Sheikha Mahra/ Christinna is the only child of Sheikh Mohammed and Zoe.

Yes Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named wejdan. I never heard of Ela. Sheikha Mahra/ Christinna is the only child of Sheikh Mohammed and Zoe.

In royal forums i saw Sh.Mohammed has 2 daughters named Delila and Ela

I think Sh.Mahra is not close with her sisters . In most photos i saw her with friends

Did HRH Haya married Sh.Mohammed for love ? I heard there love story but when haya divorced , then i heard that haya married him for money

In royal forums i saw Sh.Mohammed has 2 daughters named Delila and Ela

Yeah someone said that but nobody has given any proof to back that claim. Without proof we will never know.

I think Sh.Mahra is not close with her sisters . In most photos I saw her with friends

She raised by her mother outside Dubai for just a few years she stayed in Dubai that's natural that they get uncomfortable with each other they didn't have much time to be good friends

Did HRH Haya married Sh.Mohammed for love ? I heard there love story but when haya divorced , then i heard that haya married him for money

Just because they are divorced that doesn't mean that she never loved Sheikh Mohammed. The London Court judgement says their marriage was not arranged. Both used each other Princess Haya for power, money and Sheikh Mohammed showed Princess Haya to represent how liberal he is where a woman walks by his side in endurance races and other events while now we all know he has 2 daughters locked up in somewhere in Dubai because they wanted to live there lives free from Sheikh Mohammed outside UAE.

Their love story say sthat they met on spain during horse riding .They are 24 or 26 years different .

Yes they chose to marry for love and yes the marriage was mutually beneficial. We all saw how happy they both were every year at Ascot. But something changed around the time Latifa was forcibly returned to Dubai. Haya found herself dragged into the whole ugly mess because of her relationship with the ex president of Ireland.

I think Haya's rose coloured view of her life was suddenly shattered and her romantic fantasy of her life, her love, was suddenly laid bare and she realised just how much of a fantasy her love was for Sheikh Mo was. The man she adored didn't exist and was just an image. Without Latifa's forethought in making a tape Haya would still have been blissfully ignorant, but now Haya had her children to rotect.

[......... ]
Can haya get her 2 childrens?In news i saw they got childrens.

Several posts have been removed due to speculations and grossips, let me remaind you again our policy in TRF strongly discourage posts that consist of rumour/gossip/speculation with no basis in verified fact.

Also Please note that any further talks or discussions about Princess Haya, her divorce and custody battle with Sheikh Mohammed should be discussed in the right thread here

Thanks

This thread has been empty for nearly 3 years wow, has anyone else some tea ��?

This thread has been empty for nearly 3 years wow, has anyone else some tea ?
After Princess Haya it seems that Sh. Mohamed did not take any new official wife.
Furthermore, he could have taken and just not show her. Until à new baby might arrive, he can have any wife hidden.

I was simply very curious cause there's this another daughter haya bint mohammed and it was discussed in I guessed children's of sheikh no thread. But the wife thing did not pick up here. That's why. I think someone who is more well versed in this lore should make another post with updated information lols.

I was simply very curious cause there's this another daughter haya bint mohammed and it was discussed in I guessed children's of sheikh no thread. But the wife thing did not pick up here. That's why. I think someone who is more well versed in this lore should make another post with updated information lols.

Haya bint Mohammed's mother is Dr. Dalya Al Muthana. People say they are divorced and Haya lives with her mother. This wife is a well known lady.

It seems he didn't take any wives after divorce with Haya. He is aging and I think he is still married to Sheikh Majid's mother along with Sheikha Hind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom