The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Commoner

Im following Sheikha Mahra on instagram and she didn't close her account she keeps it private though but accepts everyone! :) On her official facebook there was a link to her Instagram account. She also linked to her twitter account.

As do three Latifas. I'm not talking about a cousin or something! The question was clear, 'you got 2 sis named Maryam?' the answer is below! Go read through the sheikh mo's kids tread, I'm not the only one who ask the question

Maitha_MRM Maitha MR Al Maktoum
Yes & 3 latifa's
7 Mar Favorite Retweet Reply

If Maitha said there are 3 Latifas, and Nadine who is a very close friend of the Al Maktoums SAID that too then it's pointless claiming that there are only two. Why would Maitha put a photo on her Instagram with the caption Latifa MRM2nd and wishes for her birthday?! If you don't believe me, then go and check by yourself. MMRM1 is her instagram account.

Old 12-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Serene Highness

Dark Moon: Retweeted answers of curious questions are always true.... Maybe it is not meant in a way as you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moon View Post
Why would Maitha put a photo on her Instagram with the caption Latifa MRM2nd and wishes for her birthday?!
Because Shaikha Latifa2nd is her sister.....and there is also a Shaikha Latifa1st. But not a Shaikha Latifa3rd who might be one of her siblings.

Old 12-07-2013, 03:41 AM

Sorry to disappoint but there really are 3 latifas. The eldest is around Maitha/Manal age and has her own twitter which you can check out here:

https://twitter.com/LatifaMRM

Her birthday is allegedly on 16/06/1983 and if you want to see more pictures of her you can either check out Maitha's earlier instagram's posts or you can go to this FB which has a whole album (Although a few pictures) dedicated to her.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7049837&type=3

As for the second one her mother is Maitha/Majid's Mother. A childhood picture posted of her along with the 3rd Latifa (Hind's Daughter) Majid and Saeed would assume that she is around their age. If you would like to see the picture you can follow this link which has the known pictures of her:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7049837&type=3

And I'm pretty sure everyone that follows the Al-Maktoum Family knows of the youngest Latifa which happens to be the daughter of Hind and the mother of Hamad & Aishah. Her birthday is said to be on 30/03/1989.

And if you would like to know where I got the information from you can visit Maitha's instagram or visit PAGINA OFICIAL SHEIKH DUBAI FANS CLUB HISPANOAMERICA on facebook.

I'm usually anonymous, but I had a lot of spare time and I always enjoy reading everyone's posts esp Imanmajed!
Old 12-07-2013, 05:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarana View Post
...there really are 3 latifas. The eldest is around Maitha/Manal age...Her birthday is allegedly on 16/06/1983
Sorry to say this jcarana, but none of the links you posted contains hints with references to a third Latifa. Shaikha Latifa1st birthday is on June 1989, 16 and her mother is Shaikha Hind. Shaikha Latifa2nd is born in December (I think December, 4th) three years later, but her actual date of birth isn´t known publicly. Her mother is Shaikha Umm Majid.

Old 12-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Commoner

@jcarana

That LatifaMRM from twitter is Latifa 1st. :) Latifa 2nd had birthday a couple of days ago:
.@mmrm1 | Happy Birthday Habibti #latifaalmaktoum #latifabintmohammed #LMRM2 | Webstagram
The photo was posted by Sheikha Maitha with the caption LMRM2, #Latifabintmohammed and the third Latifa must be by Sheikha Hind :)

Btw, I love Sheikha Maitha's posts of her and her siblings childhood pictures. We happen to know how Latifa 2nd and Shamsa look like :)

Old 12-07-2013, 05:29 PM

@imanmajed

Okay maybe I should have provided better information. So according to you the 1st Latifa is the daughter of hind however, I believe the first latifa is much older than her. Why do I believe? Because https://twitter.com/LatifaMRM clearly states Sheikh Mohammed as her father and included "the 1st" in her bio. She interacts with Manal and Maitha and calls them her sisters whilst calling lateefam/latimak her cousins respectively. If you snoop through her posts, she constantly confirms she is the daughter of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid. The mother of Hamad and Aishah does not have a twitter as far as I know nor is she involved with offices ect.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

In the picture above she is posing with Ahmed MRM who was born in 1987, if Latifa (ahmed's full sister) was born in 1989 how is she much bigger than him in the picture? I'd say he was no older than 3-4 years old in the pictures which would put his full sister latifa around 0-1 years old at the time. (Btw she does have a picture on her twitter of them and clearly states that he is her brother) And here are some more pictures if you'd like

As for why I believe Latifa from the morrocan wife is the 2nd one is because from Maitha's instagram post which said she was the second one ect and from this picture:

She's clearly bigger than Majid, Latifa(3rd) and Saeed. If she was born in 1992 she would have to be younger than Majid by 6 years and Saeed by 5 and her size is pretty big for someone who would have to be that young. My guess is that Latifa(3rd) was around 2-3 respectively in the pic, Majid to be 5-6 and Saeed to be 4-5, which means that Latifa(2nd) shouldn't even have been born yet or would still be an infant.

And lastly the daughter of Hind aka who I believe to be the 3rd Latifa.

Here she is with her younger sister Shaika who was also born in Dec 1992(Allegedly same month and year as the Latifa from the Morrocan wife). That is what I'm gonna assume the size difference should be between someone who was born in 1992 and 1989 respectively. :)

Yup...I have waaaay to much time on my hands this winter break. -.-

P.S I don't mean to come off snooby or anything imanmajed! I just hate to see someone's existence denied esp since Sheikha Latifa(1st) is such an inspiration and role model to myself and many more. If you read her tweets, you'd know how much of a bright and wise person she is.
Old 02-17-2014, 02:41 PM
Serene Highness

Today Princess Haya attended a meeting of Emirates Council for Nursing

http://wam.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=Wa...2FWAM_A_Layout

big picture: WAM | Emirates News Agency

Old 12-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Hereunder a video of 2002, where you can watch Mrs Zoe Grigorakou, Sheikha's Mahra's mom. It is in greek but you can watch her at 0.17' and at 18.40, beautiful woman. The video is from a program after the assasination of her brother, so she is mourning and very sad