The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #281  
Old 11-29-2013, 03:59 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
You are talking about Sheikha Mahra? Or Maha is another Princess?
Only a small note: Being a Shaikha isnīt the same like being a princess. Both are different incumbencies.
I guess, arabsoul talked about Shaikha Mahra.
__________________

__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 11-29-2013, 04:11 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post

Only a small note: Being a Shaikha isnīt the same like being a princess. Both are different incumbencies.
I guess, arabsoul talked about Shaikha Mahra.
Sorry, the Sheikhas (Emir's wifes and daughters) are not Princesses?
I presume that Pcs Haya bears the title of Pcs from her father and not from her husband, right?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 11-29-2013, 04:19 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Sorry, the Sheikhas (Emir's wifes and daughters) are not Princesses?
No, they arenīt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I presume that Pcs Haya bears the title of Pcs from her father and not from her husband, right?
Correct! Princess Haya is the daughter of the late King Hussein bin Talal of Jordan. The title "Princess" is higher in ranking as the title "Shaikha". That's why she still bears the title "Princess".
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 11-29-2013, 04:23 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post

No, they arenīt.

Correct! Princess Haya is the daughter of the late King Hussein bin Talal of Jordan. The title "Princess" is higher in ranking as the title "Shaikha". That's why she still bears the title "Princess".
Thanks! I found all details difficult to understand, but fascinating.
Talking about Pcs Haya, I found an article, saying that she was not accepted by Dubai people, especially because Sheikha Hint was very respected, and also Emir's first cousin.
I do not understand, Pcs Haya, being Hachemite is coming from a high lineage, and an intelligent and lovely person. And why by respect to the first wife? She accepted that the Sheikh will have also many other wifes, what ir wrong especially with Pcs Haya?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 12-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: ---, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabsoul View Post
hello girls!!!!..... i found maha on instagram, the users name its maha_mrs, and she had loose a lot of weight, she looks super skinny, but still beautiful, she post pics mostly about her dog ( a german sheperd) and her chilling out at the mall.... its interesting that she doesnt follow any of his brothers and sisters, looks like their relationship its not ok!... but i confirm that this its her account
I don't think that's her. The nose looks different.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 12-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Talking about Pcs Haya, I found an article, saying that she was not accepted by Dubai people........
Would be nice, if you can post the link to this article here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I do not understand, Pcs Haya, being Hachemite is coming from a high lineage, and an intelligent and lovely person. And why by respect to the first wife? She accepted that the Sheikh will have also many other wifes, what ir wrong especially with Pcs Haya?
There may have been confusion precisely because Princess Haya comes from a highly regarded, noble family. Unlike all other wifes of Shaikh Mohammed, Princess Haya is a public personality. Even before marriage she had numerous public appearances, was visible for both women and men and it was clear that she maintain as public figure after she married with Shaikh Mohammed. This fact was certainly something unusual for those Emirati who feel closely connected to traditions or customs.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 12-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,028
IMO the marriage was arranged between King Abdullah and Sheikh Mohammed. Its a win-win situation for everybody involved. Jordan is highly regarded, they claim their lineage comes directly from Mohammad, but they are poor. For UAE Ruling families, the opposite is true. So why not combine the two families, what a good idea. Ok, Haya would have to deal with a polygamous marriage but there are worse things on this planet. She gained a much bigger platform and recources for her own activities and ambitions. For King Abdullah it was important to marry Haya off well to have the focus on himself and not on other half-siblings from Hussein's various wives. After King Husseins death, he slowly started to get rid of all of them, from Haya to replacing his half brother as crown prince, installing his own son. Sheikh Mohammed finally got the public wife, a King's daughter to boot, who would be at his side at high profile western events, what makes him look better in the public eye.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 12-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
IMO the marriage was arranged between King Abdullah and Sheikh Mohammed.
Thats not true, Duke. Princess Haya had reported in an newspaper article years before that she had informed King Abdullah just short before the wedding and asked for his consent. It wasnīt a arraged marriage.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 12-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Ok, Haya would have to deal with a polygamous marriage but there are worse things on this planet.
Princess Haya might be familiar with polygamous marriages. Her own father had serveral wives (4, but not all at the same time). So it wasnīt completely new for her with she had to deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
For King Abdullah it was important to marry Haya off well to have the focus on himself and not on other half-siblings from Hussein's various wives. After King Husseins death, he slowly started to get rid of all of them, from Haya to replacing his half brother as crown prince, installing his own son. Sheikh Mohammed finally got the public wife, a King's daughter to boot, who would be at his side at high profile western events, what makes him look better in the public eye.
without a comment........
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 12-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Thats not true, Duke. Princess Haya had reported in an newspaper article years before that she had informed King Abdullah just short before the wedding and asked for his consent. It wasnīt a arraged marriage.
Its my opinion and of course I can be wrong. Just because Haya is quoted in a newspaper article doesnt make this version true. There is so much going on behind the scenes in such families, we will never know.

Hussein did have four wifes but one after another. He did not live (openly) polygamous.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 12-04-2013, 05:32 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,084
Even if King Abdallah arranged this marriage, he did not oblije Haya, how could he?
A crazy question came to my mind. Since he married Pcs Haya, did Sh. M. have kids with his other women? I mean, he might not be polygamous anymore.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 12-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Even if King Abdallah arranged this marriage, he did not oblije Haya, how could he?
A crazy question came to my mind. Since he married Pcs Haya, did Sh. M. have kids with his other women? I mean, he might not be polygamous anymore.
He is still married with more than one wife......
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 12-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Dark Moon's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 19
Hey, I have a question. Sheikha Maitha once said that there are 3 Latifa's - daughters of Sheikh Mohammed. Then Nadine who is a close friend of the Al Maktoum family confirmed it on her ask.fm. Today Maitha posted this photo of Latifa 2nd.

.@mmrm1 | Happy Birthday Habibti #latifaalmaktoum #latifabintmohammed #LMRM2 | Webstagram

It's her birthday today :) It is known by which wife of Sheikh Mohammed is she?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 12-05-2013, 01:47 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moon View Post
Hey, I have a question. Sheikha Maitha once said that there are 3 Latifa's - daughters of Sheikh Mohammed. Then Nadine who is a close friend of the Al Maktoum family confirmed it on her ask.fm. Today Maitha posted this photo of Latifa 2nd.

It's her birthday today :) It is known by which wife of Sheikh Mohammed is she?
Shaikh Mohammed has two daughters with the name Latifa. One with Shaikha Hind; her birthday is in June and the other Latifa is from the Moroccan wife. Her date of birth isnīt known publicly.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 12-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Dark Moon's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 19
Nope, there are 3 Latifa's it was confirmed by Maitha MRM on her twitter And Nadine herself said there are 3 girls with this name.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7049837&type=3

They have added here photos posted by Sh Mahra on her instagram and she definitely isn't the older Latifa nor the 3rd (Hind's daughter). If Maitha said that there are 3 Latifa's then we can be sure there are :p

to clear the confusion Mahra's Mrm instagram is completely different. It's shmahra_m1 :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 12-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moon View Post
Nope, there are 3 Latifa's it was confirmed by Maitha MRM on her twitter And Nadine herself said there are 3 girls with this name.

They have added here photos posted by Sh Mahra on her instagram and she definitely isn't the older Latifa nor the 3rd (Hind's daughter). If Maitha said that there are 3 Latifa's then we can be sure there are :p
Shaikh Mohammed is the father of two Shaikha Latifas only. Maybe with the third Latifa is someone other meant of the family of Al Maktoum or a close friend or .....

The facebook account you have posted is a fanpage-site. It isnīt a page of someone of the al Maktoums. And the webstagram account is closed and declared as "private".
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 12-05-2013, 03:08 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post

He is still married with more than one wife......
Ok, but if there is no kids.. you got what i mean... this might be ok for Pcs Haya.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 12-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Ok, but if there is no kids.. you got what i mean... this might be ok for Pcs Haya.
We donīt know.....It is Shaikh Mohammed and Princess Hayaīs private matter.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 12-05-2013, 03:17 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post

We donīt know.....It is his and Princess Hayaīs private matter.
Of course, ALL this is private but we are discussinp it because somehow we feel close to these people and we want them to be happy.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 12-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Of course, ALL this is private but we are discussinp it because somehow we feel close to these people and we want them to be happy.
This is very kind of you. Thank you for your concerns. Shaikh Mohammed and his wives are adult people and they can decide in which way they want to be happy.
__________________

__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009 Warren Current Events Archive 547 11-25-2009 10:50 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 2: June 2006-February 2007 Warren Current Events Archive 347 03-05-2007 02:56 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander norway picture thread pom pregnancy prince albert prince albert ii prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess maxima queen elizabeth ii queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima fashion queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia state visit wedding willem-alexander william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]