The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #261  
Old 11-21-2013, 06:59 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
No not until 2010 that Mahras's met her father, before that her mother kept her quite from the family. She actually thought that her daughter would be taken from her.
Does that mean Shaikh Mohammed knew nothing of Shaikha Mahra `s existence for many years?? As I know, she had met him from time to time, but not monthly, maybe once per year or less. But if your statement is true, then some would explained ....
__________________

__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 11-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Does that mean Shaikh Mohammed knew nothing of Shaikha Mahra `s existence for many years?? As I know, she had met him from time to time, but not monthly, maybe once per year or less. But if your statement is true, then some would explained ....
Yes that means that he knew nothing about her before,, if she was known to her family she would have( like all other kids from foreign mothers) been raised in Dubai , when shiekh Mohammed divorced her mother she did not tell him she was pregnant and chose to raise her daughter alone in Greece hence the name Christina ,if he know about her she would not have been named that, and that is why her name was changed to Mahra.
If you also noticed non of her childhood pictures include her father.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 11-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ., Finland
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
if she was known to her family she would have( like all other kids from foreign mothers) been raised in Dubai
How about her mother? Could she have been part of Sheikha Mahra's everyday life had she been raised in Dubai?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 11-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
If you also noticed non of her childhood pictures include her father.
The thing with the childhood pictures may have been coincidence or precaution. In addition, only we know those images which we got to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
Yes that means that he knew nothing about her before,, if she was known to her family she would have( like all other kids from foreign mothers) been raised in Dubai , when shiekh Mohammed divorced her mother she did not tell him she was pregnant and chose to raise her daughter alone in Greece hence the name Christina ,if he know about her she would not have been named that, and that is why her name was changed to Mahra.
Your words make a sense to me. From your point of view: What do you think has caused the change in attitude of Shaikha Mahras mother´s later?
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 11-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by acupoftea View Post
How about her mother? Could she have been part of Sheikha Mahra's everyday life had she been raised in Dubai?
Shaikha Mahra spent her childhood and part of her youth in Greece with her mother. Only the last four years she was raised in Dubai. Currently she live abroad again, but comes to Dubai at regular intervals.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 11-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
No not until 2010 that Mahras's met her father, before that her mother kept her quite from the family. She actually thought that her daughter would be taken from her.
how do you know this?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 11-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 28
I see that sh mo has alot of protection around him when he go places, when sh hind or princess haya go places do they have alot of people with them to ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 11-21-2013, 05:32 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay773 View Post
I see that sh mo has alot of protection around him when he go places, when sh hind or princess haya go places do they have alot of people with them to ?
All of the Shaikhs and Shaikhas have entourage, some a big one, some a smaller one.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 11-22-2013, 07:24 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post

Shaikha Mahra spent her childhood and part of her youth in Greece with her mother. Only the last four years she was raised in Dubai. Currently she live abroad again, but comes to Dubai at regular intervals.
She is supposed to study at the American University of Dubai, so she should stay in Dubai at least 8-9 months per year.
It interesting what changed the mother's mind, because 3 years ago the girl was minor, so Sheikh Mo could easily not let her go. Of course all this is suppositions.
How long did the couple stay married?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 11-23-2013, 08:19 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
How long did the couple stay married?
Officially, there are no precise information. Apparently they were romantically involved but only a very short time.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #271  
Old 11-23-2013, 08:48 AM
berber princess's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ***, France
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Officially, there are no precise information. Apparently they were romantically involved but only a very short time.

Does that mean Sheikha Mahra was born out of wedlock ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 11-23-2013, 10:10 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by berber princess View Post

Does that mean Sheikha Mahra was born out of wedlock ?
From the various replies understand that the first 15 y of Sheikha Mahra's life are not very clear.
I went through the thread dedicated to Sh.Mo children, and many posters say that during Sh. Mahra's childhood, her existence was completely uknowm. Maybe her father knew about her but not the Emirati people.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 11-24-2013, 04:18 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,232
Many of Sheikh Mohammed's other children's childhood is unknown till they are older, so Sheikha Mahra comes as no surprise to b known at the age she was introduced at to the public.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 11-24-2013, 04:31 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Many of Sheikh Mohammed's other children's childhood is unknown till they are older, so Sheikha Mahra comes as no surprise to b known at the age she was introduced at to the public.
But uknown to the large public or also to the family? I mean, did the other kids kmow that they have a half sister in Greece, and were they communicating with her?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 11-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by berber princess View Post
Does that mean Sheikha Mahra was born out of wedlock ?
As far as claimed the parents were married for short time. How many month or years, we don´t know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
But uknown to the large public or also to the family? I mean, did the other kids kmow that they have a half sister in Greece, and were they communicating with her?
Read post #262 and post #273. Maybe you will find an answer. As dazzling stated correctly, only small is known publicly from the childhood of Shaikh Mohammed´s children and his different marriages.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 11-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: ---, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
But uknown to the large public or also to the family? I mean, did the other kids kmow that they have a half sister in Greece, and were they communicating with her?
From what I heard, they are not close with her.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 11-26-2013, 03:47 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joori View Post
From what I heard, they are not close with her.
Several things about the private lives are not known ....there are only rumors.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 11-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: santiago, Dominican Republic
Posts: 4
hello girls!!!!..... i found maha on instagram, the users name its maha_mrs, and she had loose a lot of weight, she looks super skinny, but still beautiful, she post pics mostly about her dog ( a german sheperd) and her chilling out at the mall.... its interesting that she doesnt follow any of his brothers and sisters, looks like their relationship its not ok!... but i confirm that this its her account
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 11-28-2013, 07:11 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabsoul View Post
.... i found maha on instagram, .... its interesting that she doesnt follow any of his brothers and sisters, looks like their relationship its not ok!... but i confirm that this its her account
I think it is difficult to attempt any conclusions about family matters because of an photo-page only.....
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 11-29-2013, 03:26 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabsoul View Post
hello girls!!!!..... i found maha on instagram, the users name its maha_mrs, and she had loose a lot of weight, she looks super skinny, but still beautiful, she post pics mostly about her dog ( a german sheperd) and her chilling out at the mall.... its interesting that she doesnt follow any of his brothers and sisters, looks like their relationship its not ok!... but i confirm that this its her account
You are talking about Sheikha Mahra? Or Maha is another Princess?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009 Warren Current Events Archive 547 11-25-2009 10:50 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 2: June 2006-February 2007 Warren Current Events Archive 347 03-05-2007 02:56 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth bourbon-parma charlene chris o'neill crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge duchess of cambridge style fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta cristina infanta elena infanta leonor infanta sofia king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander olympic games ottoman picture of the month pom pregnancy president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince laurent prince maurits princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit wedding william winter olympics 2014


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]