Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 3: June 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How cute,what a lovely picture! To me he seems more brown than blond,but maybe for Arab eyes his hair colour is so light that it is called "blond":)
Princess Haya´s children turned out very well,they are such sweet, pretty, smart and independent-spirited young personalities! Both Al Jalila and Zayed look so happy and seem to thrive with their parent´s guidance and care :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I browsed a little bit for new pictures...guess what I found?

The first one shows Sheikh Majid-smiling & looking nice in camel kandourah:)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...998.1073741828.201516343327057&type=3&theater

Another one with Sheikha Al Jalila,P.Haya,Sh.Mohammed and the mysterious lady-here you can see the beauty of Haya´s dress better,because in other pictures the material was not coming out so well:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...998.1073741828.201516343327057&type=3&theater

sothat's the little Zayed?
nice to know him finnaly he looks so cute and i think he looks like Haya.

Yes,Mademoiselle Lilo, I also believe that both children seem to look more like Haya:)

Al Jalilla definitely looks like her father more while Zayed is more like Haya.

Cute boy!! Reminds me his mother & uncle ali when they were kids. God bless them all.
Thanks for posting xavi :)

Cute boy!! Reminds me his mother & uncle Ali when they were kids. God bless them all.
Thanks for posting xavi :)

Really? Did Prince Ali also look like that? I haven´t seen him as a baby or young boy,so I don´t know...but seeing how he looks now as a grown man, it will turn out very well for little Zayed :D

The little Sheikh's bone structure like his mother's family.

Last edited:
Thanks for this cute picture,P.Ali looked sweet as a toddler :)
Queen Alia also looked great in the picture!Princess Haya´s kids definitely have inherited a lot of her looks, at least the facial structure,nose and eyes look more "Haya" to me.

Ouch! Sheikh Hamdan has fallen from a horse! Afterwards he wrote:
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Hamdulillah (thanks God), nothing bad has happened.

.@faz3 |
.@faz3 |
.@faz3 |

I hope the horses are ok too! Pavement is not a good place to fall for either the rider or the horse!

I hope the horses are ok too! Pavement is not a good place to fall for either the rider or the horse!

Thanks God, Sheikh Hamdan, other rider and horses are okay.......

Last edited:

Yes both ok. Sheikh Hamdan got back on and continued with the race.

Sheikh Hamdan has quoted Confucius, a quote that I remember also Sir Winston Churchill enjoyed to use. Many other influental thinkers were inspired by this saying and used it in various forms and almost similar words:

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela :
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."...

Hope Sheikh hamdan did not get too many bruises! After all it is a little bit relieving for us non-professionals that also a highly skilled rider like Hamdan falls from his horse from time to time... (not that I would wish anyone to fall or get hurt, please do not misunderstand my words!)

Last edited:
I'm sure it hurt quite a bit! I've only fallen off a couple times after riding for almost a decade now, and while I've never been injured seriously (just some bumps and bruises), I've never fallen off on a hard surface. I can only imagine how much that hurts!

Yes, it really looked very bad:-( Hope he did not get hurt too much,the pictures look quite awful,I am very sorry for him! What a lovely friend he has who posts pictures of his fall....not nice...I would be furious....!

Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed Al Maktoum deviced and created the Festival of the horse in Dubai.

“I am very pleased that this event has been a success and I look forward to the development of this show over the coming years. The next step will be to invite international riders from all over the world to compete here in future years.”

I hope it means she'll be more and more involved in equestrian issue.

Aah it was time to see the Maktoum women side of the family ! :)
She seems to be a joyful ,balanced and intelligent woman.

I would love to see her more on the emirati scene in the next coming years.

HH Sheikha Maryam Bint Mohammed To Invite International Riders For 2014 Festival Of the Horse | Emirates Equestrian Centre

Yes, it really looked very bad:-( Hope he did not get hurt too much,the pictures look quite awful,I am very sorry for him! What a lovely friend he has who posts pictures of his fall....not nice...I would be furious....!

LOL, my barn does that for kicks! My instructor's mentor (who works at the same barn, they run the barn together now), posted a picture of her falling off on FB. Nice shot of her backside as she was falling off the horse, LOL. Everyone had a good laugh at that. :lol: However, my instructor eventually got her back. LOL.

She seems to be a joyful ,balanced and intelligent woman.
I have the same impression of Sheikha Maryam, a very intelligent young woman,but I have missed a little bit this sense of direction and purpose in her life...I believe she has always been an ambitious rider,but does not compete as much as her brothers. Maybe she does not want to be in the spotlight so much? I am happy that she has found a good way to use her potential by creating the Festival of the horse in Dubai! She looks great in the last picture with the horse :flowers:

Maybe she does not want to be in the spotlight so much?

I don't think so because she has 2 instagram accounts,she's oftenly on twitter...She indeed exposes a lot herself. I would even say she appreciates the media exposure. But we judge from pictures and videos so we can't know exactly what she wants.

I was astonished to see from the videos of the event that she is relatively shy,introverted in a way. I know it's maybe her first tv transition,but she didn't seem to be at ease with the cameras ( I would have the same reaction if I had to do it by the way:))

ref http://www.emiratesequestriancentre.com/eec/node/330

For clarification (as there are two) and to allow me to add some details to the correct person in post #1, which Sheikha Marayam does this refer to? I'd assume the daughter by Sheikha Hind, but confirmation would be much appreciated just in case it is otherwise the daughter by Sheikh Mo's Moroccan wife. Thanks.

Last edited:
ref HH Sheikha Maryam Bint Mohammed To Invite International Riders For 2014 Festival Of the Horse | Emirates Equestrian Centre

For clarification (as there are two) and to allow me to add some details to the correct person in post #1, which Sheikha Marayam does this refer to? I'd assume the daughter by Sheikha Hind, but confirmation would be much appreciated just in case it is otherwise the daughter by Sheikh Mo's Moroccan wife. Thanks.

In the article, the daughter of Sheikha Hind is meant.

Thank you both. I've updated post #1 in this thread and in the Sheikh Mohammed's Children thread.
And while we're on the subject, is there a confirmed date of birth for Sheikha Maryam, daughter by the Moroccan wife?

Back
Top Bottom