Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 3: June 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maryam1 is pretty, but I wonder why Maryam2 is not persuing further studies, I get that Shaikha is married with children now and has obligations as a mother and wife.

Hey Majid,I believe you are more into horses and falcons because for dog & anima-llovers EVERY dog is nice;-) (I only hate it if the dog happens to be dribbling on my trousers...some big dogs do that but the dog in the picture seems to be none of them.)

There are some new pictures from your namesake Sheikh Majid,testing the new Land Rover (pics released last Sunday).HH Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum led the way in the UAE Land Rover Show parade and stopped for a photo opportunity with fellow Land Rover enthusiasts | 7 Days Dubai
Several pictures-just click to get to the next one.

Hey Majid,I believe you are more into horses and falcons because for dog & anima-llovers EVERY dog is nice;-) (I only hate it if the dog happens to be dribbling on my trousers...some big dogs do that but the dog in the picture seems to be none of them.)

;) You are right! Personally, I like rather falcons, hourses, camels and Salukis - a kind of Arab greyhound. Big, fat dogs with drooling mouths are not among my favorites.....

There are some new pictures from your namesake Sheikh Majid,testing the new Land Rover (pics released last Sunday).HH Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum led the way in the UAE Land Rover Show parade and stopped for a photo opportunity with fellow Land Rover enthusiasts | 7 Days Dubai
Several pictures-just click to get to the next one.

Thanks for sharing. :flowers:

Sheikh Majids Birthday cake for his sister Maitha!
PAGINA OFICIAL SHEIKH DUBAI FANS CLUB HISPANOAMERICA - Photos | Facebook
one picture with the cake and one with his sweet dedication,isn´t it cute? (rhetorical question!)
The cake couldn´t be lovelier than that,it looks great with all the pictures and decorations,I am sure Maitha was very happy with this gift:)

Mashallah! Loving, heartfelt brother! His sweet dedication is priceless. Sheikha Maitha can be happy with such a good brother! :flowers: Well done, Sheikh Majid!

It lacks only the notice, that he has also baken the cake.... but this not likely! Next year, I´m sure! ;)

Last edited:
Sheikh Majids Birthday cake for his sister Maitha!
PAGINA OFICIAL SHEIKH DUBAI FANS CLUB HISPANOAMERICA - Photos | Facebook
one picture with the cake and one with his sweet dedication,isn´t it cute? (rhetorical question!)
The cake couldn´t be lovelier than that,it looks great with all the pictures and decorations,I am sure Maitha was very happy with this gift:)

What a wonderful brother he is! Happy Birthday Maitha! :)

Cute pictures of the young Al Makoum sheikhs,can you tell which one is which?I think I can recognize at least 2 of them :)
Instagram photo by @fazza3fans (fazza3fans) | Statigram

Very cute! And they all still look pretty much the same. From left to right I see:

Ahmed, Hamdan , Rashid , Saeed and then Maktoum is in front of Saeed with his hand on his knee. Who is the little guy sitting on the floor cross-legged???

Last edited:
Very cute! And they all still look pretty much the same. From left to right I see:

Ahmed, Hamdan , Rashid , Saeed and then Maktoum is in front of Saeed with his hand on his knee. Who is the little guy sitting on the floor cross-legged???

I think you are right,I thought the same-if you look long enough you can spot the differences :)
Maybe the boy in front is one of their friends or a son from a different mother,cousin,etc? Because Sheikha Hind does have 5 sons and 7 daughters to my knowledge.

Cute picture, but it was taken before Sheikha Sheikha´s twins was born. So the little boy isn´t one of the twins.

Well,they look too similiar when they are toddlers,who do you think is that boy? Could it be Hamad al Sharqi?

Last edited:
Well,they look too similiar when they are toddlers,who do you think is that boy? Could it be Hamad al Sharqi?

I think, yes, it is the little Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed bin Hamad al Sharqi, the son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad al Sharqi and nephew of Sheikh Hamdan.

Last edited:
Oh,thank you! I really get confused all the times with the names,faces & relationship status of the huge family ;-)

I think, yes, it is the little Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed bin Hamad al Sharqi, the son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad al Sharqi and nephew of Sheikh Hamdan.

No it's not! It is non of his nephews for sure, I don't remember the name of this boy but he is not Hamad for sure

Dear lady blue, you have a special gift for children :flowers:
Unfortunately for me many of the babies look so similiar that I often confuse them, but they are all super cute and sweet!
My favourite child of the moment is Sheema from Sheikha Sheikha,she is too sweet and this lovely little lady is surely growing into a beautiful woman with time!She is very photogenic and I enjoy watching her pictures a lot,I am happy that their parents are so open-minded and show them to the public.

Indeed a blonde. Finally a really good picture of the little Sheikh. He looks nothing like his sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mashallah, he is very cute! Blonde suits him.....Externally not very similar to his sister. But he has the same witty charm in face.

Zayed doesnt look like Ali or Haya when they were babies. He is so cute thanks Xavi I hope we can see more pics of him

Back
Top Bottom