Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 3: June 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So there are 2 daughters called Maryam?

Yes,but they are from different mothers:)
Look at the Sheikh Mohammed children thread,there is a complete list of his sons and daughters (but it´s still confusing!) According to the list one Maryam is from Sheikha Hind and the other one from an unknown (Maroccan?) lady...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone tell me if this is Sheikha mariam shk Mohamed's daughter
The story is about Sheikha Maryam graduating from Zayed University in June of this year.

To quote from the article...

"Sheikh Mohammed's graduating daughter, Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, delivered a speech on behalf of the graduates. She briefed the audience about Zayed University, whose name is associated with the founder of the UAE, the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. After pledging to repay the UAE's leaders for their kindness, she expressed her gratitude for their support of education in the country.

Sheikha Maryam paid tribute to Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak, Chairman of the UAE General Women's Union, and Sheikha Fatima bint Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum for their guidance, as well as the university's administration and teaching staff."

v Sheikha Maryam, June 2011
thumbnail cropped from a larger image and is not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Sheikha Maryam June 2011.jpg
    Sheikha Maryam June 2011.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 22,444
Hey guys :) I saw a really hot picture of Rashid recently, this one Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum | Facebook (guess most of you anlready know it ;) ) and I just wondered if it is ok for a man in al Maktoum family to have pictures like in public... I know that a girl would never be allowed to show so much skin but how is it about males? what would his family say about pics like that??
but of course I´m hoping for more :D

Sheikh rashid has always been my favorite out of all the other sheikh mohammeds children

hm, well to me the pic seems more like it wasn´t ment for public... more like something he would send to his girl :p but there are even more gym pics of him...so we don´t know
but it´s sooo hot, so i´ll forgive and thank him for these pics :D

She has grown a lot. Are these recent pictures? Rarely you get to see her with her dad, thanks for sharing.

Sorry not sure I have got it from the fan page of al maktoum ; I agree she has grown up and I feel she is so active and energetic

She has grown a lot. Are these recent pictures? Rarely you get to see her with her dad, thanks for sharing.

Totally agree with you dazzling :) GOD BLESS.
V.nice pics ... Thanks xavi:flowers:

Yes, she grown up really fast. You cannot see her face clearly in the pictures but very nice to see new pictures for her :D and soon we will have pictures of the new baby for Haya :D

Very nice video :D his daughter is beautiful :D I have never seen her before.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh! why do i remember it as 2005 hmm well then your right she looks older and bigger than four.

Back
Top Bottom