Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 3: June 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And while we're on the subject, is there a confirmed date of birth for Sheikha Maryam, daughter by the Moroccan wife?

Sorry, a confirmed date of birth of Sheikha Maryam, daughter by the Moroccan lady, isn´t available publicly at the moment.

Last edited:
some Pictures of Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed al Maktoum by his official photographer.

Instagram (yes he smiles here! )

Instagram

Instagram this one brings to mind The Thinker sculpture By Rodin :).Deep in thought !

Masha Allah

Ouch! Fortunately nothing worse happened! Thanks God! Sheikh Hamdan after his accident in summer:

Instagram

hello girls!!!. im new in the forum, i love uae royal familys and its nice to find a places where you can get more info about them.....

i have been reading most of the subjects and i notice that there its a mistake about the mothers of sheik mohammed bin rashid sons..

the childrens of sheika hind are:
-sheik rashid
-sheika hessa
-sheik hamdan
-sheik maktoum
-sheik ahmed
-sheika latifa 2
-sheika maryam 2
-sheika sheika
-sheika futaim
-sheika salama
-sheika shamma

the childrens of his lebanese wife are:
-sheika manal
-sheik mansour
-sheika maryam 1

the childrens of his morrocan wife are:
-sheika maitha
-sheika shamsa
-sheik majid

sheika haya childrens:
-sheika al jalila
-sheik zayed

sheika maha, sheika latifa 1 are from others wife/grilfriends

i hope this can clear things a little bit more about who are siblings and who dont :)

...... i notice that there its a mistake about the mothers of sheik mohammed bin rashid sons..

the childrens of his lebanese wife are:
-sheika manal
-sheik mansour
-sheika maryam 1

the childrens of his morrocan wife are:
-sheika maitha
-sheika shamsa
-sheik majid

i hope this can clear things a little bit more about who are siblings and who dont :)

Shaikh Mansour and Shaikha Maryam 1 are children of the Moroccan wife of Shaikh Mohammed for sure. At the same time the little note that all are siblings - brothers and sisters - even if they have different mothers.

In addition: :welcome:

Last edited:
Shaikh Mansour and Shaikha Maryam are children of the Moroccan wife of Shaikh Mohammed for sure. At the same time the little note that all are siblings - brothers and sisters - even if they have different mothers.

In addition: :welcome:

Thank you dear :).... When I say they are siblings, I mean that they are from the same mother, IM sorry but my English its not good.

About mansour and Maryann 1, if you look to the pics that maitha post about their childhood you can notice that all of them are of maitha, shamsa and majid , and they look alike a lot, have they same color, hair, face structure. But when you see Maryann, mansour and Mahal pics, they look alike, I saw pics of manal grown up and she and Maryann appear almost like the same person, my point its that if they where from the same mother they all will look alike, IM basing my comment on what I can see on instagrams accounts

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_995 using The Royals Community mobile app

About mansour and Maryann 1, if you look to the pics that maitha post about their childhood you can notice that all of them are of maitha, shamsa and majid , and they look alike a lot, have they same color, hair, face structure. But when you see Maryann, mansour and Mahal pics, they look alike, I saw pics of manal grown up and she and Maryann appear almost like the same person, my point its that if they where from the same mother they all will look alike, IM basing my comment on what I can see on instagrams accounts

It is not so that all children of a mother or a father will always look alike. There can be large differences in appearance, also between full siblings....

I don't know where to post this but I will do it in this thread :)

11295745_1143001112392196_605326208516071173_n.jpg

New 'old' photo of Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum.. She looks a lot like Sheikha Maryam so I can imagine how beautiful she must be :)

Sheikh Mohammed have very beautiful children:)
how many kids the sheikh have by the way?

Back
Top Bottom