The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Ruling Family of Dubai

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
And while we're on the subject, is there a confirmed date of birth for Sheikha Maryam, daughter by the Moroccan wife?
Sorry, a confirmed date of birth of Sheikha Maryam, daughter by the Moroccan lady, isn´t available publicly at the moment.

Old 06-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Sheikha Maryam with her father
ImageBam ** ImageBam

Old 10-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Gentry

some Pictures of Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed al Maktoum by his official photographer.

Instagram (yes he smiles here! )

Instagram

Instagram this one brings to mind The Thinker sculpture By Rodin .Deep in thought !

Masha Allah
Old 10-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Serene Highness

Ouch! Fortunately nothing worse happened! Thanks God! Sheikh Hamdan after his accident in summer:

Instagram

Old 11-28-2013, 04:40 PM

hello girls!!!. im new in the forum, i love uae royal familys and its nice to find a places where you can get more info about them.....

i have been reading most of the subjects and i notice that there its a mistake about the mothers of sheik mohammed bin rashid sons..

the childrens of sheika hind are:
-sheik rashid
-sheika hessa
-sheik hamdan
-sheik maktoum
-sheik ahmed
-sheika latifa 2
-sheika maryam 2
-sheika sheika
-sheika futaim
-sheika salama
-sheika shamma

the childrens of his lebanese wife are:
-sheika manal
-sheik mansour
-sheika maryam 1

the childrens of his morrocan wife are:
-sheika maitha
-sheika shamsa
-sheik majid

sheika haya childrens:
-sheika al jalila
-sheik zayed

sheika maha, sheika latifa 1 are from others wife/grilfriends

i hope this can clear things a little bit more about who are siblings and who dont :)
Old 11-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabsoul View Post
...... i notice that there its a mistake about the mothers of sheik mohammed bin rashid sons..

the childrens of his lebanese wife are:
-sheika manal
-sheik mansour
-sheika maryam 1

the childrens of his morrocan wife are:
-sheika maitha
-sheika shamsa
-sheik majid

i hope this can clear things a little bit more about who are siblings and who dont :)
Shaikh Mansour and Shaikha Maryam 1 are children of the Moroccan wife of Shaikh Mohammed for sure. At the same time the little note that all are siblings - brothers and sisters - even if they have different mothers.

In addition:

Old 11-28-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
Shaikh Mansour and Shaikha Maryam are children of the Moroccan wife of Shaikh Mohammed for sure. At the same time the little note that all are siblings - brothers and sisters - even if they have different mothers.

In addition:
Thank you dear :).... When I say they are siblings, I mean that they are from the same mother, IM sorry but my English its not good.

About mansour and Maryann 1, if you look to the pics that maitha post about their childhood you can notice that all of them are of maitha, shamsa and majid , and they look alike a lot, have they same color, hair, face structure. But when you see Maryann, mansour and Mahal pics, they look alike, I saw pics of manal grown up and she and Maryann appear almost like the same person, my point its that if they where from the same mother they all will look alike, IM basing my comment on what I can see on instagrams accounts

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_995 using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 11-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabsoul View Post
About mansour and Maryann 1, if you look to the pics that maitha post about their childhood you can notice that all of them are of maitha, shamsa and majid , and they look alike a lot, have they same color, hair, face structure. But when you see Maryann, mansour and Mahal pics, they look alike, I saw pics of manal grown up and she and Maryann appear almost like the same person, my point its that if they where from the same mother they all will look alike, IM basing my comment on what I can see on instagrams accounts
It is not so that all children of a mother or a father will always look alike. There can be large differences in appearance, also between full siblings....

Old 11-29-2013, 10:49 PM
Gentry

Instagram#

does anyone know who this girl is? her son is pictured a lot with maryam
Old 11-30-2013, 04:55 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapcrackle View Post
Instagram#

does anyone know who this girl is? her son is pictured a lot with maryam
Her account is locked. She could just be a family friend.

Tags
dubai, picture thread, sheikh, sheikh mohammed children, sheikha, uae royal pictures