Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -September 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming she is the mother,, she could have been divorced while being pregnant and if so she is free to get married the day her child is born.
But I think there is a good 2 or 3 years between the two kids.
But I really think she only raised the child and not his mother

So, who is his mother & why she is raising him? she is not a member of the family to do so.

To our beloved Zayed bin Mohammed...Today we celebrate your 5th birthday, and as you grow more and more every day, we see how much your character has begun to take shape. We are proud of your determination to walk in the footsteps of your dear father Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. We wish you a very happy birthday and a blessed life.

Princess Haya´s instagram

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Sheikha manal gave birth to baby boy Rashid
Congratulations to sheikh Mansour bin Zayed

Picture of baby Rashid bin Mansour bin Zayed: here

Last edited:
Siblings same name

I'm wondering why in UAE royal family siblings are named the same, 3 sisters called latifa or mariam or Maitha ! I noticed this between sisters rather than brothers

I'm wondering why in UAE royal family siblings are named the same, 3 sisters called latifa or mariam or Maitha ! I noticed this between sisters rather than brothers

It occurs in naming of half-siblings only, full-siblings are not named with the same name. Also it is not limited to ruling families in UAE. Some names are very popular or/and follow the names of relatives, e.g. of the great-grandfather, grandfather or of a brother / sister / aunt / uncle....to honor the ancestors and relatives. Some also may have religious reasons.

Last edited:
If true, congrats to them!

It was mentioned in Shekha Fatima's stories when i posted the above link. She also shared another photo showing gift boxes & commented:

“ Congratulations To Sheikh Suhail bin Ahmed bin Juma Al Maktoum* & Sheikha Maryam Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum”

Last edited:
Rossina already said that it was the daughter of Sheikha Hind.

I am 99% sure that it is Sheikha Hind's daughter; we can guess it from her name: Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum.
And her son-in-law-to-be:Sheikh Suhail bin Ahmed bin Juma Al Maktoum
As we see, they share the same paternal grandfather: Sheikh Juma Al Maktoum, whose fuller name is Juma bin Maktoum Al Maktoum
So it's clear that Hind's father got a name after his paternal grandfather, which is very popular in this culture. Sheikh Juma had many children, one of them was Ahmed, Suhail's father (probably younger brother of Maktoum, because usually the it's the firstborn son who gets the name after his paternal grandfather; maybe Ahmed was even Maktoum's half-brother).
So:
Maktoum & Ahmed = paternal (half-) brothers
Hind & Suhail = paternal (half-) cousins
Suhail for Maryam - paternal (half-) cousin once removed.

And - given the fact that it's very common and popular in this culture to marry a person somewhat related to you -
the conclusion is obvious.

No, it's Maryam the first who got engaged, not Sheikha Hind's daughter. Sheikha Maryam 1st got tagged in the photos by her close friends with the captions with congratulations on her engagement.

I do have a picture of her from last March but I think I'm not allowed to post it, they are married 11 years now with 4 children, she is his second wifely

could you inbox it to me , would love to see our Dida ?

No, it's Maryam the first who got engaged, not Sheikha Hind's daughter. Sheikha Maryam 1st got tagged in the photos by her close friends with the captions with congratulations on her engagement.

Any idea as to when they'll be gettin married ?

Maryam the 1st and Suhail Bin Ahmed got married y'day !! Check this link : instagram.com/mmrm1 . Its Maitha's link and also see the screenshot ?? !! Much love to Maryam Didi and Suhail Jijaji

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180102-001004.jpg
    Screenshot_20180102-001004.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 393
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to them! Is this Sheikha Maryam the First's second marriage? Was she previously married to her first cousin, Sh. Mohammed bin Rashid bin Khalifa bin Saeed, the son of her aunt, Sh. Fatima bint Rashid bin Saeed? A couple of years ago Sh. Fatima posted a photo of the two at what looked like a small wedding at Sh. Fatima's house, posted on Instagram, @alk7aileh_almaktoum. https://www.instagram.com/p/-wIYQ0OChg/?hl=en&taken-by=alk7aileh_almaktoum. Does anyone know?

Congratulations to the couple!
The groom is quite dashing.

Sheikha Latifa I seems very serene and beautiful on the photos.

Last edited:
Photos from males reception:
http://wam.ae/ar/details/1395302658019

It was held at the Dubai World Trade Center in pretense of the bride`s father Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qassimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah.
The reception was also attended by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammed bin Sultan Al Qassimi, Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of Sharjah, His Highness Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince of Ajman and His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Hamad Bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Crown Prince of Fujairah, His Highness Sheikh Ahmed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, , HH Sheikh Hazza Bin Zayed Al Nahyan & HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom