Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -September 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi one of hamdan's brother (I don't remember the name but it's one of the Hind's son) was engage to a girl named Madhya I wanna know if it still the case or it's canceled

At this time none of the boys are engaged to be married. If there was a engagement it has been canceled. The Al Maktoum boys seem to be in no rush to marry and/are enjoying their twenties. Which I think is really wise on their part.

Only Sheikh Mohammed's boys to be married are Marwan and Majid as for now.

Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum is in engaged.

Last edited:
Currently Shaikh Mansoor bin Mohammed fighting inYemen during his service in the Armed Forces.

Happy birthday to late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, who would reach 34th today. May Allah has blessed his soul and granted him a place in Jannah.

Happy birthday to late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, who would reach 34th today. May Allah has blessed his soul and granted him a place in Jannah.

Shaikh Hamdan posts emotional tribute to his brother on his birthday: “The memory of your birthday is marked by merciful rains.”

Shaikha Manal bint Mohammed also posted a tribute: “No one will ever know what it meant to lose you. You will always be in our hearts and life will never be the same without you.....”

article

Last edited:
There is was a post some years ago, saying Sheikh Amhed was engaged to Sheikha Madija, true or not who would know?

Sheikha Latifa & Sheikh Mohammed, Crown Prince of Fujairah had their fourth child Rachid, on 15 December.

A brother for Hamad (29-12-2009), Aisha (2-11-2011) & Fatima (11-3-2014).

Source: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ah-al-sharqi-dynasty-14902-4.html#post1848244 (Thanks, sjataijem!)

The Sheikha posted a short poem announcing the name of her newborn son on Instagram, and explaining her inspiration behind the choice to named him Rashid:

“After I lost the sight of my brother, I decided to name him after him, so his dearness may live and Rashid bin Mohammed might return to life. Tell my brother that even if death came between us that the soul still beats with his name and he is not forgotten. Even if fate and destiny may not return my brother, his name can come back to life" she wrote.

Last edited:
Manal (eldest child) 12/11/1977
President of Dubai Women Establishment (DWE)
Patron of The Sheikha Manal Young Artist Award
married 2/5/2005 HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan of Abu Dhabi (20/11/1970)
Deputy Prime Minister from 2009 and Minister of Presidential Affairs, UAE:
Sheikha Fatima 9/6/2006
Sheikh Mohammed 4/12/2007
Sheikh Hamdan 21/6/2011
Sheikha Latifa 23/1/2014

She is also President of the UAE Gender Balance Council.

H.H Sheikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum reported for National Service alongside the 5th Batch of Emirati Recruits.

Someone should correct Rashid's information. He has since passed away.

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1454796300.948188.jpg This is a photo of young lady that HRH Rashid has chosen to be engaged to. They have been said have met while they where both volunteering.

Shaikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum this morning chaired the Dubai Executive Council meeting held at its headquarters in the Emirates Towers to discuss a number of projects and topics on the agenda.

I recently saw sheikha Manal at her kids school, I was actually shocked!! She carries no beauty like her sisters and she is quite heavy,, really heavy for a woman who is married to a man who is fit, I thought she would care a little more about her appearance ,, but I noticed that there are a few women in the Maktoum family that are heavier..

I haven't seen no recent pics of her, I always thought she was a lot prettier then a lot of other girls. She is the mother of 4 kids, no ones body is going be perfect after four pregnancies. Those women have kids too close together and don't give their bodies time to heal and bouncy back. There isn't even a year or two between kids. At the end of the day what really matters is that its her body and if she's happy and confident with her size that's all the matters.

I haven't seen no recent pics of her, I always thought she was a lot prettier then a lot of other girls. She is the mother of 4 kids, no ones body is going be perfect after four pregnancies. Those women have kids too close together and don't give their bodies time to heal and bouncy back. There isn't even a year or two between kids. At the end of the day what really matters is that its her body and if she's happy and confident with her size that's all the matters.

It's not about a perfect body, really I didn't mean it that way. But when you are who Manal is you can afford a trainer or a nutritionist that can help you maintain a healthy body at least .. Her kids are 1.5yrs part and 3.5yrs the last two are 2.5yrs apart.
I'm not saying it's a bad this as long as she is happy, I just didn't expect it!

It's not about a perfect body, really I didn't mean it that way. But when you are who Manal is you can afford a trainer or a nutritionist that can help you maintain a healthy body at least .. Her kids are 1.5yrs part and 3.5yrs the last two are 2.5yrs apart.
I'm not saying it's a bad this as long as she is happy, I just didn't expect it!

I know you wasn't trying to be mean, some Emirati women don't seem to care what size they are. They are other Sheikha's that are a little heavy too, a lot of the sheikhs aren't that fit themselves.

Congratulations to Sheikh Ahmed for graduating from the UAE armed forces.

The ceremony marked the 40th anniversary of the Armed Forces unification and was held at Seeh Al Hama Training Centre in Al Ain attended by Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad and Shaikh Maktoum Bin Mohammad.

Last edited:
Are there pictures available of Sheikha Manal? I would love to see her. Isn't she the one who got married to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed? Does she already have 4 kids? :p lol

Also, is Christiana and Mahra one and the same person? When I google Christiana I find pictures of the beautiful Mahra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom