Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -September 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Sheikh Mohammed's Children Part 9

commencing 15 December 2014
The previous thread for the period January 2013-December 2014 can be found here.

:uaeflag:

SHEIKH MOHAMMED'S [KNOWN] CHILDREN AND RELATIONSHIPS
(to the best of our knowledge)

Based on information provided by Alabina, Duke of Marmalade, summergirl, Imanmajed and UAE sources, and is updated as information becomes available.
This listing is not definitive and is a worlk in progress. All reliable corrections and additions are welcome.

Sons by Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, Sheikh Mohammed's senior wife since 1979

Rashid 12/11/1981 - 19/9/2015

Hamdan (Fazza'a) 14/11/1982
named Crown Prince of Dubai and Deputy Ruler of Dubai 1 February 2008
Chairman of the Executive Council
Chairman of the Dubai Sports Council
Chancellor of the Hamdan bin Mohammed e-University (HBMe-U)

engaged Dec 2008 to Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum; reportedly cancelled 2010

Maktoum 24/11/1983
appointed Deputy Ruler of Dubai at the same time his brother was named Crown Prince
First Deputy Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Chairman of the Dubai Free Zone Authority for Technology and Information
Chairman of Dubai Media Incorporated

Ahmed (Azzam) 07/02/1987
Chairman of Dubai Events Management and Organisation
Chairman of the Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation
Chairman of the UAE National Olympic Committee 2009

Saeed 03/1988

Daughters by Sheikha Hind

Hessa 11/1980
married Dec 2008 Sheikh Saeed bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum:
Sheikha Hind 25/11/2009
Sheikh Rashid 20/5/2012

Latifa 16/6/1989
Deputy Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Dubai Culture
Honorary Chairman of the Zayed University Alumni Association Board

Vice-Chairman of the Emirates Literature Foundation
engaged 2007, married 2/2009 HH Crown Prince Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi of Fujairah
(1/4/1986):
Sheikh Hamad 29/12/2009
Sheikha Aisha 2/11/2011
Sheikha Fatima 9/3/2014

Maryam 11/1/1992
Married Jan 3/2018 Sheikh Suhail bin Ahmed bin Juma Al Maktoum.
Initiator of the Festival of the Horse

Sheikha 20/12/1992
married October 2009 HRH Prince Nasser bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain (8/5/1987)
Commander of the Bahrain Defence Force Royal Guard
President of the Bahrain Olympic Committee:

Sheikha Sheema July 2010
Sheikh Mohamed June 2012
Sheikh Hamad June 2012

Futaim (Fatima, "Tammy") 22/7/1994

Salamah 8/1999

Shamma 12/11/2001

Children by HRH Princess Haya (3/5/1974, married 10/4/2004)
President International Federation for Equestrian Sports 2006-2014
Chairperson International Humanitarian City [Dubai]

Aljalila 2/12/2007

Zayed 7/1/2012

Children by his Moroccan wife

Maitha 5/3/1980
(former international karate champion)
Chairwoman of the World Karate Federation Athletes Commission Nov 2010

Shamsa 15/8/1981

Majid 16/10/1987
President of Dubai International Marine Club
Vice President of Al Wasl Sports Club

Former Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority (2008-2014)
married January 2014 Hessa bint Ali Beljafla (21/8/1991)

Mansour 26/6/1989
Chairman of the Higher Committee for Protection of the Rights of People with Disabilities
Chairman of Dubai International Marine Club
Vice President of Al Shabab Sport Club

Latifa
1992 or 1993
Married Dec 1/2016 Shaikh Faisal bin Saud bin Khalid Al Qasimi

Maryam DOB unknown

Daughter by the Lebanese lady

Manal (eldest child) 12/11/1977
President of Dubai Women Establishment (DWE)
Patron of The Sheikha Manal Young Artist Award
married 2/5/2005 HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan of Abu Dhabi (20/11/1970)
Deputy Prime Minister from 2009 and Minister of Presidential Affairs, UAE:
Sheikha Fatima 9/6/2006
Sheikh Mohammed 4/12/2007
Sheikh Hamdan 21/6/2011
Sheikha Latifa 23/1/2014

Daughter by Zoe Grigorakos (wife?)

Mahra (previously Christina) 26/2/1994

Mother unknown

Marwan 20/3/1981?
(likely to be the eldest son, mother possibly a German woman)
married and has children

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -

Welcome to
Sheikh Mohammed's Children Part 9
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Dubai Mod's

Last edited by a moderator:
What military branch is Sheikh Mansoor in?? I think he deserves his own little current events forum. This past year his really stepped up and been doing a lot in the UAE and for his family. :)

has anyone heard anything about sheikh Maryam?
you used to see pictures of her everywhere but now they've stopped.
is she still engaged to her cousin?

has anyone heard anything about sheikh Maryam?
you used to see pictures of her everywhere but now they've stopped.
is she still engaged to her cousin?

I totally agree with you. It has been some time ago that she cut back on her social media life, even the many pictures she used to post of herself, all has been cut back. She has been keeping the lowest of the low profile for sometime now. I thought the engagement to her cousin was a rumor?! I do remember however, when she wrote it on twitter probably 2/3 years ago "ring", and lots of people assumed she had gotten engaged. But if she had gotten engaged while ago, why take so long to marry?

im also surprised about sheikh mahra, I guess the man she poses with on instagram is her brother but im shocked how have they known each other he has only recently been on instagram with her.

im also surprised about sheikh mahra, I guess the man she poses with on instagram is her brother but im shocked ......

Me too. But I wonder if the guy is really her brother or a cousin or :whistling:. Until now I did not know that she has a half-brother of her mothers side named George ???: If yes, does anyone know if he is older or younger than Shaikha Mahra?

Last edited:
Me too. But I wonder if the guy is really her brother or a cousin or :whistling:. Until now I did not know that she has a half-brother of her mothers side named George ???: If yes, does anyone know if he is older or younger than Shaikha Mahra?

I personally don't follow her, but someone I know does, according to that person this guy that Mahra keeps taking pics with him is her boyfriend. According to this person, Mahra posted a pic of them kissing and then deleted it. (I personally didn't see the picture but that is what came to my ears..):whistling:

That guy with her in her Instagram posts is her boyfriend, nobody in their right mind shows PDAs and romantic gestures with their brother either public or private. And they don't even seem like cousins because the kind of description and hash-tags used in pictures tell a different tale altogether. That girl can easily marry her cousin but her cousin (if he is) I am not sure would go after his first cousin because of various social reasons.

could the boy be the reason she and her father had a falling out?

is it usual for sheikh to date westerns at all?

Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -

I went through Mahra FB and Instagram. It is obvious that they are her official accounts and they are managed by a team. A kind of official press team of the Palace. On the other side it is also clear that this boy is her boyfriend. (You do not constantly post pics of your brother or cousin...,)
I do not know what is the official mentality and opinion on Dubai for young women / daughter of the ruler having an official date and we do not know the nationality of the boy (she just refers to him as G. Might be George or anything else) but it is obvious that this girl has her own freedom to live her life she is allowed by her Dad to live as she lives. Nothing shocking just a young modern woman.

Last edited:
Mahra has had a lot more freedom then her half siblings were she was raised in Greece. Sheikh Mo's kids have a lot of freedom in certain area's to do what they want, has long has they don't embarrass baba or disobey him there good. But if they disobey him when he tells them no or they embarrass him, they are cut and they slowly disappear from social media.

Mahra has had a lot more freedom then her half siblings were she was raised in Greece. Sheikh Mo's kids have a lot of freedom in certain area's to do what they want, has long has they don't embarrass baba or disobey him there good. But if they disobey him when he tells them no or they embarrass him, they are cut and they slowly disappear from social media.

do you know if that's what happened with sheikh maryam

do you know if that's what happened with sheikh maryam

Sheikha Maryam 1 or Sheikha Hind's daughter? Both Sheikha Maryam's post pictures on instagram. Sheikh Hind's daughter has stopped posting pictures of herself but does of her nephews.

Sheikh Mohammed has posted on his official account a pic of him with his daughter Sheikha Al Jalila

Instagram

Sheikh Mohammed has posted on his official account a pic of him with his daughter Sheikha Al Jalila

Instagram

mashallah, nice picture. It seems they had fun together and enjoyed the weekend. Great!

@imanmajed do you know if sheikha hinds daughters and sheikh mohammeds daughters from his other wives are close or do they have a good relationship?

So it was a problem with her dad? Which was thebreason then?

Shaikha Mahra did not grow up as an Shaikha in Dubai, she was not familiar with the culture, language, religion and all around. Everything was new for her and I think perhaps she could have felt overwhelmed. Possibly a lack of personal freedom was an additional reason for her to go back to Europe.

Last edited:
Shaikha Mahra did not grow up as an Shaikha in Dubai, she was not familiar with the culture, language, religion and all around. Everything was new for her and I think perhaps she could have felt overwhelmed. Possibly a lack of personal freedom was an additional reason for her to go back to Europe.

Understand. Of course it is not easy to understand a new culture and follow new rules especially when you are so young.
I hope that they are not angry between them it would be a pity.
Does she return back some times?

yes, she does/did occasionally.

Do they all get alone with one other?? They seem to all have different lifes and busy doing there own thing. I have always wondered if they was ever any jealously between them??

Do they all get alone with one other?? They seem to all have different lifes and busy doing there own thing. I have always wondered if they was ever any jealously between them??

Of course. They have very different ages, come from different mothers and from different civilizations. How could they be all close to each other? And of course polygamy is supposed to be fully accepted there, furthermore I can not believe that all these mothers and all these kids are absolutely in harmony with the existence of the others, especially when so much money and power are involved.

Shaikha Manal bint Mohammed will chair a special plenary session at the 3rd Government Summit that attracts delegations from 87 countries and set to kick off in Dubai on February 9, 2015 under patronage of her father.

article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom